• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I couldn't go to this because I got ****ed up on Friday night, but after that I feel like smashing. When are people heading out to S&C?

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Shuffle & Cut games is willing to hold our tournament after yours gets finished, so after it is over EVERYONE COME OVER HERE and throw down. Multiple people have shown up already today eager to get a piece of DSF who showed up last week and #12 player is So Cal came by earlier.

so if you read this ALex you are being called out..

Hope to see everyone over here for the after tournament tournament at Shuffle & Cut.

SINGLES AND DOUBLES all day and night long as long as we have 20 or more players we just wont close.we will stay open if we have plaer in here, we will just keep runing back to back tourneys so come down and support this local weekly smash scene to keep it alive and make this into something big.

Miles form Shuffle and Cut

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Yup David showed up with three friends, (one who had a dirty Mewtwo) and I sent him over to your guys' tourney.

We are still waiting on all you smash player to get over here. So c'mon we want smahers at shuffle and cut!!

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
It was cold as ****! Turn down your AC next time ;] Nobody played their best, i can tell; until we went to S&C.

Thomas, i should of teamed with you, only if i knew you were gonna play doubles.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
:D...Id say it went pretty well...>_>...good players...The only problem was only 10 people shoed up -.-...i Dont know why but tons of people flaked and...the random people didnt show up :D...

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Results:

1st David C
2nd Mr. PBody
3rd Evil Nemesis

Teams:

1st David C and Mr. PBody
2nd Evil Nemesis and Araknaphobik

araknophobik

Smash Master
only thing worth mentioning was the teams matches, singles was lame but the pizza was tooo good

the game II, dont put up the matches of me vs luigi pleeasse thanks

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL.....NOOOO..put them up ^_^...i wanna see luigis fights some more...and i think the game left his videos at my house >_>...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ummm...i dont know hot to get them from VCR to the Comp 0.O...and i dont think i have a working VCR yet so i dont know if they ARE his or not...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ummm....i can try and find that >_>....but..i dont think its there...kinda watched them...and it only got one of me and thomas losing to DC and...i forget >_>...of course they miss the match we win :p

araknophobik

Smash Master
Ummm....i can try and find that >_>....but..i dont think its there...kinda watched them...and it only got one of me and thomas losing to DC and...i forget >_>...of course they miss the match we win :p
as long as it has the team matchof me and luigi vs dc and pbody then its all good

and umm i think i can pick up the vids and encode them if you'd like game II?
that way i can make sure that 4 stockies is never released >=0

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
b1tch3s why the hell dont you allow PMs? Either you or DC have my Smash disc. Please let me know if its you

The Game II

Smash Champion
Uh, there's a problem.

I have the tape, but I don't have any indication of who is playing who, except when dc and pbody are playing. So I'll encode the vids, but I won't put them up until I get the names of the matches. I'll make sure to put the list here so you all can tell me who is who. There wasn't too many people so this shouldn't be a problem.

--GCII

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Yeah...thats why people are supposed to put there names =.=...
I MIGHT be able to identify the people...I saw the fights...but im not positive...
Hmm....I allow pms though....i dont have your smash.....OMG DC HAS IT....we put it in his cube...

Top Bottom