• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I ordered mine in 2012, soon after they released here. I'm positive they would have been made sooner in Japan, though.
Then this is probably just an updated version they wanted to sell, especially since it has new characters which might draw in more people.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Gentlemen, look what I got! I would like to say thanks to Aaron for giving me the link to this masterpiece. :)

I'ma wear this to work Monday.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As a matter of fact, it did. I wonder why is that.
It's got to do with the printing method of the shirts apparently. Just wanted to see if it was a consistent thing.

I was so confused when I first opened mine and caught wind of the stench. Wondered if Rosalina pigs out on fish and chips or something. :V

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's got to do with the printing method of the shirts apparently. Just wanted to see if it was a consistent thing.

I was so confused when I first opened mine and caught wind of the stench. Wondered if Rosalina pigs out on fish and chips or something. :V
I can imagine that.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles

Hope the smell washes out without ruining the shirt =/

Made a few more Mario Maker levels featuring our very own Rosie!

Rosalina's Spooky Speedrun Redux

4B0B-0000-0098-639D

Rosalina's Loopy Lagoon

4F5F-0000-0088-3D49

Rosalina's Vicious Vineyard

7A4A-0000-00A5-DCF1

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hope the smell washes out without ruining the shirt =/

Made a few more Mario Maker levels featuring our very own Rosie!

Rosalina's Spooky Speedrun Redux

4B0B-0000-0098-639D

Rosalina's Loopy Lagoon

4F5F-0000-0088-3D49

Rosalina's Vicious Vineyard

7A4A-0000-00A5-DCF1
Oh, it wears off fine if you even just wear the shirt for a while. Washing will also get rid of it especially if you just wore it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I do plan on wearing it while I'll be on the road during the weekend, like when we go to a town fair.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Gentlemen, look what I got! I would like to say thanks to Aaron for giving me the link to this masterpiece. :)

I'ma wear this to work Monday.
Looks amazing, can I have the link too? Let me see if there are other character's design.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I payed it just like any other online stores and I'm pretty sure it does.
I had check another tee website before and it did mention it only ship in the US, Canada, and Europe. I check more details later. And I can't pay this with PayPal cuz Taiwan region's PayPal users can only pay by credit card.

Here's ZeRo's analysis on Rosalina, what are your thoughts and opinions?

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I had check another tee website before and it did mention it only ship in the US, Canada, and Europe. I check more details later. And I can't pay this with PayPal cuz Taiwan region's PayPal users can only pay by credit card.

Here's ZeRo's analysis on Rosalina, what are your thoughts and opinions?
I don't attention to Zero that much and not one of my favorite competitive players, but he did well on the analysis on Rosalina and I respect him. At least, he appreciates good play on Rosalina players. It doesn't bother me if he don't like fighting Rosalina. Heck, I hate fighting Little Mac, myself, but not the player, though.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't attention to Zero that much and not one of my favorite competitive players, but he did well on the analysis on Rosalina and I respect him. At least, he appreciates good play on Rosalina players. It doesn't bother me if he don't like fighting Rosalina. Heck, I hate fighting Little Mac, myself, but not the player, though.
Indeed, just like Omni had mention that Smash community hates Dabuz's playstyle, and they consider Rosa an match easy win character, like really? It's the skill that made Dabuz top player, not just Rosalina's impressive movesets.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Indeed, just like Omni had mention that Smash community hates Dabuz's playstyle, and they consider Rosa an match easy win character, like really? It's the skill that made Dabuz top player, not just Rosalina's impressive movesets.
An easy character lol That's like saying Palutena and Peach are easy characters to play as and easy to master. The community is just re****** and full of scrubs.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
An easy character lol That's like saying Palutena and Peach are easy characters to play as and easy to master. The community is just re****** and full of scrubs.
You could probably ask that same question for Samus as well, since last I've checked, her offensive game is quite poor.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, that's probably just what is spicing up on the internet, hope is not really that Rosalina amiibo incident happened early this year that the Internet is flooded with hate-Rosa phenomenon, in the reality, most people might just regard her as an annoying character to fight against, and I understand that.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Well, that's probably just what is spicing up on the internet, hope is not really that Rosalina amiibo incident happened early this year that the Internet is flooded with hate-Rosa phenomenon, in the reality, most people might just regard her as an annoying character to fight against, and I understand that.
You mean the incident with a idiot who buys 100 Rosalina amiibos? If so, then that guy is mental for buying toys. Also, for the other amiibos like :4zss:,:4palutena:,:4lucina:,and:4robinf:, and I think that he brought Sonic the hedgehog 4 games as well for stupid reasons. I don't know why does he really hates Rosalina, her fans, and thinks that he can anger the fans once he bought all of the amiibos, but I'm glad that I've got :rosalina:and:4palutena: so I can care less and he can continue making himself look stupid on the internet if he want. Yup, the internet is a sad place with idiots and scrubs XD, but yeah, good players that don't like fighting Rosalina, I understand.

You could probably ask that same question for Samus as well, since last I've checked, her offensive game is quite poor.
Yup, and so as her MUs. Especially rushdown fighters like :4mario:,:4pikachu:,:4falcon:, and :4fox:, but since Esam plays with Samus, she fares well against :4luigi:, I think.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You mean the incident with a idiot who buys 100 Rosalina amiibos? If so, then that guy is mental for buying toys. Also, for the other amiibos like :4zss:,:4palutena:,:4lucina:,and:4robinf:, and I think that he brought Sonic the hedgehog 4 games as well for stupid reasons. I don't know why does he really hates Rosalina, her fans, and thinks that he can anger the fans once he bought all of the amiibos, but I'm glad that I've got :rosalina:and:4palutena: so I can care less and he can continue making himself look stupid on the internet if he want. Yup, the internet is a sad place with idiots and scrubs XD, but yeah, good players that don't like fighting Rosalina, I understand.
And with amiibos being restocked, he still claim he won the amiibo war, wait, there's war going on with the amiibos?

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I'm pretty sure it's over with because of more restocks. Last week I walked into a Toys R Us at around 8:00 PM and I managed to pick up Little Mac and Captain Falcon at last. And Villager's restock is coming out in a couple weeks, so I'll be able to get that. Then all I'll need from what I missed is Ness, Robin, and Lucina, all of which *************** claimed to have scalped. They'll probably come back soon enough. And I predict others like Rosalina, Ike, King Dedede, and Meta Knight are bound to get some hefty non-exclusive restocks in the future. Scalpers lose.

Hopefully more people will come to their senses and love Rosalina. Or at least have some form of respect for her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Literally, Rosalina hate was basically non-existent before 3D World and Smash. It only started with 3D World because some hardcore Daisy fans got jealous over it, and then all of the 30-something year old Mario fans were like "SHE'S NOT A CLASSIC CHARACTER WHY IS SHE PLAYABLE IN A MAINLINE MARIO GAME???".

Then with Smash, well, you know how it is. If it isn't roster speculation elitists getting hissy because she wasn't on their prediction list, it's people being salty over repeatedly losing to her on For Glory or whatever. That, or they're a Ness/Lucas main.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Hopefully when I go shopping Monday, I could get a couple of amiibos suc as :4drmario:,:4zss:,:4lucina:, and :4robinf:(which are my amiibo to get list the most) while getting a game for myself. I'm still trying to decide in between Mario party 10(mostly) or maybe Super Mario Maker unless there's any other game out there for the Wii u. Hopefully, it turns out well for me.

I'm pretty sure it's over with because of more restocks. Last week I walked into a Toys R Us at around 8:00 PM and I managed to pick up Little Mac and Captain Falcon at last. And Villager's restock is coming out in a couple weeks, so I'll be able to get that. Then all I'll need from what I missed is Ness, Robin, and Lucina, all of which *************** claimed to have scalped. They'll probably come back soon enough. And I predict others like Rosalina, Ike, King Dedede, and Meta Knight are bound to get some hefty non-exclusive restocks in the future. Scalpers lose.

Hopefully more people will come to their senses and love Rosalina. Or at least have some form of respect for her.
I tried to get Captain Falcon myself on last christmas, but I couldn't due to being sold out. Still, I'll get him, but he'll have to wait after :4drmario:,:4zss:,:4lucina:,and:4robinf:.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
^Mario Maker is the more worthwhile game between it and Mario Party 10, especially if you don't often have people to play multiplayer with.

As far as other Wii U games go, there are plenty. Just depends on what you like.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Since we're discussing amiibos, here's what I got right here...with Rosalina, of course, being the holy grail of my amiibo collection. All I need is Falco and Little Mac (if only they could restock him) and my collection will be complete.

Although for some weird reason, I'm missing my Robin amiibo and I have no clue where it is.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Since we're discussing amiibos, here's what I got right here...with Rosalina, of course, being the holy grail of my amiibo collection. All I need is Falco and Little Mac (if only they could restock him) and my collection will be complete.

Although for some weird reason, I'm missing my Robin amiibo and I have no clue where it is.
Little Mac actually HAS been getting a restock at Best Buy and Toys R Us lately, along with a bunch of other Amiibos.

You should really check your local BB/TRU for him as soon as you can, as there is a good chance they will actually have him right now.

------------------

I'll post my collection too since we're doing that:

I have all of the currently released Smash Amiibo (and I have 2 extra Rosalinas, an extra Sonic, and an extra Toad).

I also have the Super Mario Series Mario, Toad, and Bowser, and I have Gold Mario, Silver Mario, and 8-bit Classic Mario.

I'll be getting Mewtwo and 8-bit Modern Mario this coming week, on Friday.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I have 2 Rosalinas amiibos and I'm now just looking for ZZS. Don't really wanna spend a lot on them anyway.
Shoot, you hit the jackpot.

If I can get Dr Mario, then the Mario bros collection of my will be compete. Nice collection.
I wish that I get Lucina and Robin.

RandysRage

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere between the North and South Poles
I don't have a picture, but I have 6 amiibo at the moment:

Rosalina (Andromeda)
Bowser (Gojira)
Luigi (Ghostbustr)
Greninja (TasteBuddy)
Lucario (Anubis)
Ganondorf (Disrespect)

I have Zero Suit Samus on the way from Amazon (found one for $10), still trying to decide on a name. I've been trying to find a Little Mac since they've been restocked, but there are none here in OKC. >.<

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Literally, Rosalina hate was basically non-existent before 3D World and Smash. It only started with 3D World because some hardcore Daisy fans got jealous over it, and then all of the 30-something year old Mario fans were like "SHE'S NOT A CLASSIC CHARACTER WHY IS SHE PLAYABLE IN A MAINLINE MARIO GAME???".
And this hate starts to become a controversy when at man who's not even over 30 scalped bunch of Rosa amiibos, and some claims he's just a troll, but it turns out his opinions are damn true, but his "persona" is fake.

Urgh, my amiibos are all in my brother's place, hope they're ok.

Today I decided to purchase eshop card code online for the first time. This ATM transfer thing is getting way more complicated than I thought. I was going to transfer my money to another different bank account, but it says "No application for non-consensual transfer function", well, looks like I can't shop online cuz I can't get this application ...

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
And this hate starts to become a controversy when at man who's not even over 30 scalped bunch of Rosa amiibos, and some claims he's just a troll, but it turns out his opinions are damn true, but his "persona" is fake.

Urgh, my amiibos are all in my brother's place, hope they're ok.

Today I decided to purchase eshop card code online for the first time. This ATM transfer thing is getting way more complicated than I thought. I was going to transfer my money to another different bank account, but it says "No application for non-consensual transfer function", well, looks like I can't shop online cuz I can't get this application ...
I remember she got hate right after 3D World , yet not for those reasons.

The basic reason has always been , ''Rosalina is too new , thus she is not deserving her current appearences''.

Nothing crazy about any fanbase , those claims are purely biased. In the end , it's just people getting upset because they ''would rather have...'' or just not liking the character BEFORE her inclusion in recent games .

The Rosalina vs Daisy feud is literally one of the saddest and most pathetic things i have ever seen in this online life , and mind you , i have seen a lot of pathetic stuff online about many things. For both parties .

In any case , it's still Rather ... umm... Surprinsing , that Rosalina suddenly happened to have a ''boost'' of popularity.
Sure , she has always been spot on , but in a very very mild way , that lasted only to Mario Kart Wii.

I think people started to get on the vibe when they found out Rosalina's surprinsing return in Mario Kart 7 , whereas , Mario Kart veteran , Waluigi , was excluded. Not saying it's Rosalina's fault , but Rosalina happens to be the ONLY MKWii veteran , that made her debut in the track in that game to return for Mario Kart 7.

Metal Mario , Shy Guy , HQ , Lakitu , and Wiggler all debuted in MK7 , Meanwhile Rosalina returned as a veteran from the past game, thus giving the impression she took ''Waluigi's place''.

Side note here : Daisy still flawlessly made it into the game with 2 tracks , #neverforget.

And yes , i still find it surprising that Rosalina made into MK7 somehow as she , as an unlockeable , relatively new character at the time (and even more for Mario Kart games) was not really ''likely'' for a handheld game.

Like please , Whoever says he or she ''expected'' Rosalina in MK7 is just a plain liar.

And thus moving on to 3DWorld , a bigger deal to fanboys since it's ''MAH MAIN GAME DUURRRR'' Rosalina suddenly returns , again , surprisinly ...

I think the reason people got upset just at this point was , as i said , because Rosalina was or is , i don't know , relatively new , and they just think that she just doesn't blend in the game or have anything related to her Galaxy persona .

Add to it some people that say that it should have been Yoshi instead.

Don't get me wrong , i would NEVER trade Rosalina for anybody as playable but i seriously would have expected Yoshi ; Not reason to expect Daisy , in fact , if Daisy appeared i would have been even More surprised for obvious reasons .

Now The Rosalina hate has evolved to New levels:

- Random person with too many amiibos
- Same random person claiming Rosetta is ''hentai''
- Current Smash apperaence , upsetting people that label her as OP and so
- People that Hate her fans
- People that hate her appearence because is similar to certain Pink Princess.
- People that Hate her current voice

And many crazy stuff people come out with.

And the end , there's no a good reason to hate Rosalina since she is a really good character to begin with, then again what I can understand is where people are coming from , but that doesn't mean the reasons to hate her are less stupid that way .

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The Rosalina vs Daisy feud is literally one of the saddest and most pathetic things i have ever seen in this online life , and mind you , i have seen a lot of pathetic stuff online about many things. For both parties .
I... don't really care much about this since this...
The basic reason has always been , ''Rosalina is too new , thus she is not deserving her current appearences''.
Huh, I already wonder why? Just as long she has recognized by Sakurai, there's really nothing you can do about it. I won't be surprised that one day Sakurai says he is a huge fan of Rosalina, or think Rosalina is a great Mario character.
Don't get me wrong , i would NEVER trade Rosalina for anybody as playable but i seriously would have expected Yoshi ; Not reason to expect Daisy , in fact , if Daisy appeared i would have been even More surprised for obvious reasons .

Now The Rosalina hate has evolved to New levels:

- Random person with too many amiibos
- Same random person claiming Rosetta is ''hentai''
- Current Smash apperaence , upsetting people that label her as OP and so
- People that Hate her fans
- People that hate her appearence because is similar to certain Pink Princess.
- People that Hate her current voice
Interestingly, many people on the Internet didn't really support him, but make fun of him with this incident. So I guess the Internet regard his action as a joke, I bet only a minor hate-Rosa fan think what he did is clever (Only if he really did manage to sell all those amiibos with high price) cuz if he bought tons of Rosa amiibos, Nintendo will restock them one day, and so far seems they did. All in all, that random idiot just continue to spit opinions on his twitter that are really just "irony" in every way. It's just so funny to see these...
And the end , there's no a good reason to hate Rosalina since she is a really good character to begin with, then again what I can understand is where people are coming from , but that doesn't mean the reasons to hate her are less stupid that way .
Just take your opinion on a character you hate personally, don't expect everyone agreed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom