• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
How light is Rosalina in Smash 4? I know she isn't as light as :4jigglypuff:I'm wondering where does she fall in the Weight Class?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
How light is Rosalina in Smash 4? I know she isn't as light as :4jigglypuff:I'm wondering where does she fall in the Weight Class?
She's around the 5th lightest I think, she's not lighter than Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Mr.G&W, and Kirby

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179
Smash Run is more chaotic without equipment and powers.

I wish it we're online in some-way... OR ATLEAST MAKE THE CPUs HARDER AND CUSTOMIZABLE!

edit: I came in late.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Smash Run is more chaotic without equipment and powers.

I wish it we're online in some-way... OR ATLEAST MAKE THE CPUs HARDER AND CUSTOMIZABLE!

edit: I came in late.
Smash Run is more difficult without powers and equipment, it's hard to deal with big and tough enemies. It's really risky to do.
And I also agree that Smash Run should have CPU difficulty adjustment. And you can customize your CPU already in Smash Run.

Last edited:

TriTails

Smash Lord
Smash Run is more difficult without powers and equipment, it's hard to deal with big and tough enemies. It's really risky to do.
And I also agree that Smash Run should have CPU difficulty adjustment. And you can customize your CPU already in Smash Run.
I do Smash Run all the time with customs off with Luigi. Mainly because Luigi's customs are ***. Don't use any equipment either. Too random for me. I do use them, but rarely.

Oh. And my first Clubberskull kill was Marth's. No equipment. No customs. Tipper F-smash only.

Better restoration

First version

Better
It looks much less 'outside of TV video capturing'. Good job.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I do Smash Run all the time with customs off with Luigi. Mainly because Luigi's customs are ***. Don't use any equipment either. Too random for me. I do use them, but rarely.

Oh. And my first Clubberskull kill was Marth's. No equipment. No customs. Tipper F-smash only.

Smash Run without equipment or powers is really a challenge. It also needs a bit of luck.

TriTails

Smash Lord
Not really. Luigi is probably low tier at best in SR and I don't rely on luck to win. Without equips and customs.

As long as you know how to defeat enemies quickly (Goombas: Jump on their heads. Tall Force of Nature guy with a leaf: Attack his leaf, etc), you'll eventually find your character to be strong enough to plow through everything and eventually, the final battle.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not really. Luigi is probably low tier at best in SR and I don't rely on luck to win. Without equips and customs.

As long as you know how to defeat enemies quickly (Goombas: Jump on their heads. Tall Force of Nature guy with a leaf: Attack his leaf, etc), you'll eventually find your character to be strong enough to plow through everything and eventually, the final battle.
Yeah, but if you met some annoying enemies they will quickly build up your damage and you'll easily get KOed.

You don't need equipment or customs to clear Smash Run with a high score tbh. Smash run is easy and I learned to love and appreciate Smash run after trying out Smash tour which... well... sucked

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You don't need equipment or customs to clear Smash Run with a high score tbh. Smash run is easy and I learned to love and appreciate Smash run after trying out Smash tour which... well... sucked
Yeah, Smash Run was really great, and actually it's easier to get higher score with equipment and customs, but without them makes it more challenging.
And totally agreed, they should have put the adventure mode back.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well we would've gotten an Adventure or Story Mode back if people hadn't been spoiling the cutscenes and posting them on YouTube and such just for everyone to see.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well we would've gotten an Adventure or Story Mode back if people hadn't been spoiling the cutscenes and posting them on YouTube and such just for everyone to see.
The roster has been leak because of Internet too, I kind of think it's an excuse... but at least we have trailer cutscenes.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was referring to the story mode from Brawl.
I know, I was referring to the ESRB leak, and besides Brawl's story mode cutscene, roster and other stuff have been leaked too before.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think Nintendo also wanted to avoid adding unnecessary cutscenes onto the game disc, as they do use a large amount of memory.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

I never really use customs at all actually. Not in Smash Run or any other mode. The only time I've used them is when I pick random in Smash Run. So really the only time I've used customs voluntarily is when I tried out the custom moves for Falco and Palutena.
Smash Run is all fine and good for what it's worth especially for being on a handheld. I kinda wished there could be more options like extending the time per run or make it a stock run. But maybe that would take away the challenge of getting a high score and you could basically max out all your stats every time. It has its place and appeal. If only Smash Tour was just... no.
I think Nintendo also wanted to avoid adding unnecessary cutscenes onto the game disc, as they do use a large amount of memory.
I could imagine not having the cutscenes would be more cost effective, but Sakurai's main reason was that he wanted the cutscenes to be a reward to the players and felt that it was ruined because people who may not have played the game can view them by a quick YouTube search. Allegedly believing that those people would no longer have a reason to play the Subspace Emissary which a lot of work was put into. People have argued that his reasoning is very paranoid considering Brawl became the best selling Smash game so sales weren't hurting, and Smash is all about the gameplay. Highly regarded as one of the best franchises ever. Yet only 10 million people worldwide own a Wii U... :ohwell:. It's debatable, I guess.

Smash Run is all fine and good for what it's worth especially for being on a handheld. I kinda wished there could be more options like extending the time per run or make it a stock run. But maybe that would take away the challenge of getting a high score and you could basically max out all your stats every time. It has its place and appeal. If only Smash Tour was just... no.
Design wise, making it a stock run wouldn't really be a good idea. I think Smash Run is fine. My only issue is that the final challenge is randomly selected and there are those specific challenges wherein you need to capitalize more on your speed or jump stat. But anyway, Smash run is fine. I have fun playing with the mode, especially with friends

Ugh. I feel like Smash tour is such a waste of space in the menu. They could have added a better idea/concept :|

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Design wise, making it a stock run wouldn't really be a good idea. I think Smash Run is fine. My only issue is that the final challenge is randomly selected and there are those specific challenges wherein you need to capitalize more on your speed or jump stat. But anyway, Smash run is fine. I have fun playing with the mode, especially with friends
In Kirby Air Ride's City Trial, you could decide on what the final event would be, but if you haven't unlocked all the final events yet, you pretty much have to use the random option to get them unlocked.

It's too bad that Smash Run is not so flexible with its rules.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Only improvements I would suggest for Smash Run would be:

-Add timer settings
-Add an event selection and allow events to be played on their own.
-Add a "Free Roam" mode with no time limit so you can wander around the map to get a feel for it and spawn enemy waves at will, so you can practice against them in the different areas. Essentially a Training Mode for Smash Run.
-ONLINE. Seriously, this was such a missed opportunity, I was really hoping it would have online.
-Honestly I was hoping for a Mission Mode or something based on Smash Run. Or at least a section of the Challenges Panel dedicated to Smash Run.
-I wouldn't mind an extra map or two.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Only improvements I would suggest for Smash Run would be:

-Add timer settings
-Add an event selection and allow events to be played on their own.
-Add a "Free Roam" mode with no time limit so you can wander around the map to get a feel for it and spawn enemy waves at will, so you can practice against them in the different areas. Essentially a Training Mode for Smash Run.
-ONLINE. Seriously, this was such a missed opportunity, I was really hoping it would have online.
-Honestly I was hoping for a Mission Mode or something based on Smash Run. Or at least a section of the Challenges Panel dedicated to Smash Run.
-I wouldn't mind an extra map or two.
They should add Smash Run to Wii U with the ability for players to interact with each other.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They should add Smash Run to Wii U with the ability for players to interact with each other.
I don't really think interact is necessary.
I hope Smash Run can be played online, and adjust CPU difficulties.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It won't work out the way that you'd hope, since all the players are spread way apart from each other. You would have to split the screen into four boxes to cover everyone, which can be a huge eyesore in a fighting game.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What in tarnation? How the hell did someone made all that effort to create such fine piece of work?
I remember I've had seen this artwork before. But never seen it in gif.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
He also drew that:

His works are masterpieces. Bellhenge's deviantart there.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom