• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sorry , the online store ran out of Birthday GIF and that was the last one

It's obviously photoshop , i'm joking :p

or maybe not...
It looks real to be honest.

-----------------------

I got another Rosalina today, for a custom I plan to make.

#TooManyRosalinas

Also I got a Super Mario Bowser today (as well as a Toad for a custom).

My OTP and their kids:

Wow you got so many Rosalinas, I don't know if I'm gonna buy another one for keep in box or not.

Urgh... Rosalina next to Bowser Jr? No.... Bowser Jr amiibo figure will be the last amiibo I buy.

Last edited:

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
Happy birthday Tino :)
I will dedicate my next tag team smash battle to you lol.
That's if I don't get a teammate that kills himself every 15 seconds
:

And this to change a bit ... lol
Lol, now she could do this in Mario Party.
#RosalinaTakeover

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
A lot of Rosies, but not enough Biddybuggys; Toadette is all alone.
I think it needs more Rosies and less Biddybuggys. :) :p Seriously though, I never see a Rosalina online use a high acceleration vehicle, but I know you do because of your Miiverse posts. I like to use Mr. Scooty over the Biddybuggy because of its smaller frame.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I go with the Comet Bike. Because it's half way to being the Comet Observatory. :p

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
The Comet Bike doesn't make any honorable mentions to it's name. The color for starters is plain awful (White and Orange....)
I swear Bodies for vehicles where just right in MKWii-7

Things like the Threespeeder , the landship and the Comet need to die , pronto.

They needed to bring back the Bowser Bike , the Birthday Girl , The Cloub 9 or the Egg 1

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think it needs more Rosies and less Biddybuggys. :) :p Seriously though, I never see a Rosalina online use a high acceleration vehicle, but I know you do because of your Miiverse posts. I like to use Mr. Scooty over the Biddybuggy because of its smaller frame.
I did see a few players copy my combo, though their glider choices were different from mine. Anyway, the reason I use the Biddybuggy over the Mr. Scooty for Rosalina is simply because I prefer to use Rosalina while she's wearing her dress.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Comet Bike has an 80s style futuristic feel to it which is why I like it. It looks like something you would see in an old sci-fi cartoon.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It Kinda is. DK has a strong affilition with colors like Brown and Yellow , the latter is prominent in Mario Kart.
Still, the Sport Bike's yellow varnish was designed for the female characters, so it doesn't exactly go well with Donkey Kong. Strangely, Isabelle is the only female who does NOT use the yellow varnish for her Sport Bike; she uses the green varnish.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Still, the Sport Bike's yellow varnish was designed for the female characters, so it doesn't exactly go well with Donkey Kong. Strangely, Isabelle is the only female who does NOT use the yellow varnish for her Sport Bike; she uses the green varnish.
Citation Needed.

That being said , The Orange Recolor is for characters who match that color/For some reason some Princesses and Wendy.

There's a reason why Rosalina uses a Blue Color in the Circuit Special but not the Orange one , it's just a color .

I bet everything that if the Boomerang Bros varnish was available for the sport bike Rosalina would be using that.

Isabelle's main color is green ... i wonder why her vehicles are too? Super awkward... /S

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Isabelle wears a green outfit so they made her vehicles green because of that, probably.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Happy Birthday @ Tino Tino :b:

I used to use Bowser bike, back on MKWii with Rosalina, I'd like it to return too. But I use the Comet Bike and the... Match pro (? Is that its name?), and that's it. I don't like the other karts as Rosalina looks ridiculous in them (sorry, but especially in the Buddybuggy, I really can't handle it). However, I sometimes use the "Eponator" (dat german name) because the mix Rosalina/LoZ is cool. (really cool)

I'm currently being threatened to be kicked out of my home by a family member. If I rarely come anymore in the future, chances are that I've been kicked out. I wish you all an early farewell if it happens.
Wow, that's rude...I don't think I should bring that back on the table, but I wanted to tell you good luck anyway.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Citation Needed.

That being said , The Orange Recolor is for characters who match that color/For some reason some Princesses and Wendy.

There's a reason why Rosalina uses a Blue Color in the Circuit Special but not the Orange one , it's just a color .

I bet everything that if the Boomerang Bros varnish was available for the sport bike Rosalina would be using that.

Isabelle's main color is green ... i wonder why her vehicles are too? Super awkward... /S
The advertisements that are on the Sport Bike's yellow varnish are too feminine. This also applies to the Circuit Special's yellow varnish.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Happy Birthday Tino!

I come bearing more Rosalina pictures~

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Went onto For Glory to try and get a little replay to test the YouTube uploading.

I immediately left after this match. I hate when people do this. It's far too common for me.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also I got the most inappropriate screenshot of Rosalina & Luma in Smash you could possibly get a few minutes ago.

I probably can't post that though, so have Rosalina playing with a toy Fox instead.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Went onto For Glory to try and get a little replay to test the YouTube uploading.

I immediately left after this match. I hate when people do this. It's far too common for me.

I remember this does happen to me mostly when I not only play as Rosalina but also as Little Mac.
Also I got the most inappropriate screenshot of Rosalina & Luma in Smash you could possibly get a few minutes ago.

I probably can't post that though, so have Rosalina playing with a toy Fox instead.

I wonder if there's a Fox plush that I can put next to my Rosalina plush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom