• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Annoying Enemy of All Time

fransisco4

Smash Cadet
The GS2 boss that was on the skull island. It make me stop playing the game. A year after that i decided to try again and i beat him at the first try.

And the things that freeze u in the SSE.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
-Those hands from the legend of Zelda. Ugh

-The Greil Mercanaries in chapter 3-13 of Radiant Dawn. 1) Those guys are just impossible to kill with the suck Brigade. 2) Ike is their commander. Nuff said.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Borboras from the Subspace Emissary. On intense I cant help yelling "@#$% off!" whenever they blow at me. Quite the annoyance indeed.

Fonix

Smash Cadet
Any of the final bosses from Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on NES. You always wind up having to fight 3 of them, and no health regeneration between each fight.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Revolver Ocelot in the Metal Gear Solid games has an annoying habit of showing up and seriously screwing over everything you're trying to do. It wouldn't be so annoying if he didn't do it in all the games.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Zant from the Twilight Princess.... he is literally the most annoying enemy of all time... He acts like an insecure crybaby... even during the battle with him.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Zant from the Twilight Princess.... he is literally the most annoying enemy of all time... He acts like an insecure crybaby... even during the battle with him.
Zant was probably the best new Zelda character since Skull Kid/Majora's Mask. It's them crazies that make you ponder...

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Zant was probably the best new Zelda character since Skull Kid/Majora's Mask. It's them crazies that make you ponder...
At first he acted cool and I was like: :O afterwards, at the end of the game, he lost his cool, and then I lol'd :D No really, I wasn't expecting it. For me too, he was pretty annoying, but not THE most annoying enemy.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Zant's exclusion from Brawl is inexcusable. Imagine his taunts and victory poses. For SSB4, take out Sheik, put in Zant.

How is it that no one else has said the Bulbor Grubs?! Ugh, those little ****ers came at you like the little demons from hell they are and gobbled Pikmin in one bite...

LordZero

Smash Cadet
I would say:

the ball and chain guy from Twilight Princess.

the water bosses from both OT and TP; the first because of his second 'finger blob' that starts comming up, and the second because he was too easy.

Bidoof, it was like "look another patch of grass, oh a fight what will it be? oh, that thing again."

the fire crystal dragon fromm FF III just becase of his stupid flame attack.

wall masters get high nod, sometimes I would enter a room with them just so I could kill one.

finally the femal general (forgot her name) from FF IX. You fight her three times and each time she brutilizes you; then you get to fight with her for a time and she is insainly weaker then she was and dies so much faster then you remember.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Annoying enemy...Sephiroth, definitely.
For starters, when I played Final Fantasy VII, the entire game (and especially its villain) were overhyped. The game didn't live up to the hype, and the fact that Sephiroth was whiny, effeminate, and insultingly easy to kill at the end of the game made me want to pound each and ever Final Fantasy VII fanboy into the cement.
Sorry to rant so aggressively, but GOD I HATE THAT GAME.

ShinGuara

Smash Rookie
1. Slash - The Boss in TMNT IV Turtles in Time on the Prehistoric Stage
2. The Indian Dude who would say "ready for pow-wow" in Sunset Riders.

3. As Fonix said, the end final bosses in Ninja Gaiden Trilogy. You get to the final boss(es), 3 phases, and no health regen. Best part is, if you die in any of the phases, BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE STAGE. And yes, I'm talking about without saving your state on a rom, and also the fact that the ninja gaiden stages are 10 times harder then the bosses lol.

and finally

4. As Lobelia Mk. IV said, Sephiroth. Would really love to know how he became so popular considering he just whines and babbles, offered no challenge in the game whatsoever, and apparently comes in any name possible in any mmo. SephirothX, XsephirothX, DarkSephiroth, CloudXSephiroth, SephirothEX, just drop it already -_-

orintemple

Smash Lord
Andross in Star Fox Adventures. I am not actually sure if he was all that difficult for real, but he is the dumbest boss I've ever fought.

You go through the entire game ON FOOT except for the very small 2 minute ship piloting sections between planets. This takes about 20 min of the entire game. Then the game goes and makes the final boss in a ship, which you have almost no experience piloting throughout the game. WTF is that!?

Spire

III
BRoomer
DeadBeard from Golden Sun when your in Crossbone Isle. He wasnt that hard, but I hate any enemy that has a move that automatically kills a party member.
Tonberry-hater, eh?

I too hate enemies like so, but even more so those that cast a million status effects on you at once - and do so constantly (think Alraune King, Onion Queen, and their other lackeys in the Sochen Cave Palace from FFXII).

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Two bosses stick out in my head for most annoying:

Sharaku with the Death Mask Assist (Astro BOy: Omega Factor)
Shraku controls alot of space between his lunching spear, the two gods, and the sun drop. Combine that with a small playing field and a beam that kills you no matter what health you have.Not to mention the target is very small as well. And on hard you can only really damage him through the arm cannon, and you need EX for that which is hard to get.

Pluto (Astro Boy: Omega Factor)
He's huge, has alot of attacks that control the field, and can only be damaged thoguh arm canon. He's annoyinh due to that fact.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Ah, Mushihimesama xD I want to play that one badly. I showed that to my mom, she sat there for one minute, then she had to rest, too much for her to handle. But I can't blame her at all.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Mine would be Master Belch (EarthBound)

I didn't know to use the fly honey and wasted a whole week trying to kill it when I was younger :laugh:.

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
Vagullon in Ys: Ancient Ys Vanished, and I just fought him on hard, I don't wanna think how he's on Nightmare difficulty...

Top Bottom