• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm good stuff joel on finding a location to live.... where the **** is baie d'urfe...

charles, thanks for buying me a ticket, tell your mom you're not going back home that night, me and jarc want to get cruuuunked with you before and after.

I am in Cali right now. weather is swell. We hope to do lots of stuff during our stay. gtg

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
can anyone help me I want to play ssb 64 on my comp and the game s images and colours are freeking crappy like mario is pink and yellow etc.....like neph if you know how to fix that ****y thing pm or something.tks

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo I don't know what's going on, but if a tournament happens, make sure ottawa/toronto can make it. do not make the tournament happen if they aren't confirmed. that way it'll be a success.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
yo I don't know what's going on, but if a tournament happens, make sure ottawa/toronto can make it. do not make the tournament happen if they aren't confirmed. that way it'll be a success.
if the tournament were to be held on sunday the 19th, Cbone, Saus, Wu and myself would be able to come. 18th would make it more difficult.

I'm changing to Lanowins, because Vwins seems to have a good thing going for him :D
hahaah nice

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chet, you officially owe 30 bucks. The show tickets have been ordered online, so I will provide you one the night of the show. As for crunking, yeahyuzz/10, mom has been warned ;D

Much love,

Charles

Vwins

Smash Ace
I am alone in my house for at least 1 week so I was thinking maybe I could house a smashfest in the next week. I live 20min from montreal. tell me if you are interested. nothing is sure yet

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I am definitely interested in this. Like that, you can do the same thing I did when my parents were not here. =) Also, preferably during the weekend.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I did read fine, I am just stating the obvious. Looks like you need to know me a little better.. and also for you to say something like that, even though i try to become better in my life. You're a ****.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

Damax

Smash Lord
Top Bottom