• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
yea dude, WTF with the ammonia signs???
I don't remember seeing anything like that, but it wouldn't even surprise me if there was ammonia signs in there. The venue was horrible. Sure it was bigger than the venue used at OC2, but basically half of it wasn't even used for setups or anything to help the tournament go smoother. Resulting in a bunch of people in the same spot. I remember trying to go report the results of one of my match, but just turning around and forget about it when I realized that a good match was happening and everybody was watching it and blocking the way out.

Also, there was no AC. Just imagine, around 250 players, for 3 days long, california's weather in a warehouse, and that's the venue. They attempted to setup big fans to help with it, but that didn't work at all, seeing as there was no fresh air coming in. Ew

Another thing that ticked me off was how the tournament was focused to accomodate the Japanese players (Read: Bomb + disc, because nobody else attended pretty much). Random on 3 stages, no banning, and no counterpicks outside of the 6 neutral stages. Sure, it's nice to be able to meet bombsoldier coming all the way from Japan, but he didn't even do that good. Talk about overhyping someone =/.

Last thing that made my day; Manacloud walking up to the TV where chester is having friendlies with Trevyn and DarkMusician and basically, he just tells us to let him play DarkMusician because he came all the way from Hawai. That was like a slap to my face. I know we are just Canadian, but come on, at least give us some kind of credit for coming from the opposite side of North America.

So that was my rant. That's not even mentionning the housing issues we had before the tournament. *throws up on monitor*.

PS: I love Canada

PS2: SCREW CA

cF=)

Smash Lord
Bombfailure is failure

PKM, have my babies for ranting like a pro.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
grats vodka
boo ken+brother
you didn't do to bad in either, chet.

also grats to team quebec at fcd

edit: needs more 3s

Vwins

Smash Ace
Smashfest at the legendary Vwins house

Date: saturday 28th july.

Time: 4-5pm to the end of time.

Tv: have 3 need 1 or 2 more.

cubes: have 1 need 2 to 4 more.

housing: 5 to 6 persons.

direction for montreal: take the bus 9 direction st-jérome from momontrency or henri-bourassa. I'll pick you at the ste-thérèse train station or you can pay me 5 bucks for the gaz if you want a lift from momontrency. I have 4 places in my car.

People confirmed (12):
- Vwins
- Bam
- Kage
- Pkmvodka
- Damax (after 11pm)
- Thatguy
- Testrider
- Fhatuik
- techiyo
- Bigrick
- Nox
- Matt

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chet, you officially owe 30 bucks. The show tickets have been ordered online, so I will provide you one the night of the show. As for crunking, yeahyuzz/10, mom has been warned ;D

Much love,

Charles
C'est quelle date déjà? LOL

Si c'est pendant la semaine, jvais tellement arriver ****ed up à la job ahaha.

Anyway, very yayuhz. <3

Reggie

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Dylan stop copy pasting from sirlin and giving ******* at 4chan bait to laugh at this already laughable game.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHA I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GUY AND I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER

Have fun at the next MTL tourney buddy you're gonna /wrists

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Urgurgurg sorry Vincent, I can't make it (or maybe if I do I'm coming late). My entire family is getting together for mine and my father's birthday (24th dad 26th me) this Saturday. :(

Vwins

Smash Ace
Oh ****? Fak dans le fond..... On va au show, pis on va chez Vloses apres pour jouer a smash jusqua midi et par la suite on retourne chez Jarc pour fumer des doobies.

/Drunk
j'aimerais savoir c'est qui va au show et si vous voulez vraiment venir chez nous après. si oui vers quelle heure

cF=)

Smash Lord
Wait, on the phone didn't you said you still wanted to go at Vince's house after the show ? At first, I thought we were indeed driving back to Jarc's to get wasted, but if Jarc is in Ste-Thérèse, what's happening ?

The only way to solve this is to know what Jarc's planning to do on Saturday. If he's indeed in Les Cèdres, we might just quit Montréal and I'll see if we can drive back to his place and sleep over, but if not, I guess you'll be taking the métro and ask for someone to pick you up at Momo.

Heh, whatever.

Top Bottom