• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's New Brawl Videos! Check them out, and don't forget to subscribe!

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
That homerun vid was absolutely sexy. You guys have some killer team work. I look forward to seeing what amazing things can be accomplished with 2 player homerun contest.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
In the vid, when arrow came, the guy blocked it, with the bubble shield. If they were jumping over it to do another attack, sure, but instead they blocked it by pressing L or R at many different points when they could have easily just let go of the stick if they couldn't get out of the way.
Well you MM me or Spam, and see if you're confident enough to sit and wait around ^_^

180OP

Smash Journeyman
the coop homerun contest will become an art within itself!!

people are going to do some mad choreographed attempts. that ganon bowser ending was genius.

Proven

Smash Apprentice
L2 spreken de englaz
Well sorry sir. I admit that I went overboard with with comma splicing in the first sentence, but if you really can't understand the second sentence then I'll have to assume english is a second language for you, or you have to up your reading skills.

Brandon, I'll drop the topic.

errtu

Smash Apprentice
awesome vids man, very entertaining. can´t wait for more. liked the way that guy uses sonic. best sonic i´ve seen so far

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry for being lazy with uploads last night. I started watching some Heroes DVD's and couldn't stop till 3 in the morning. I'm at work now encoding videos so when I get home after it'll be alot easier to upload them.

Expect alot more tonight :D

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sorry for being lazy with uploads last night. I started watching some Heroes DVD's and couldn't stop till 3 in the morning. I'm at work now encoding videos so when I get home after it'll be alot easier to upload them.

Expect alot more tonight :D
Good sh*t, man. Thanks for taking the time to record and upload all these matches.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Aww, still no Ike videos. :(
I got a nice one just for you. Be up tonight.

Good sh*t, man. Thanks for taking the time to record and upload all these matches.
Np dude. Now lemme get to encoding like I said I was doing just now but I really wasn't.

Edit @ Space/Zenjamin: I do have alot of Dedede vids but I'm probably gonna upload a lil less than half of them cause too much doesn't look good plus your getting better at the game daily so I don't want to many old Dedede vids up when the future comes you know. But expect some more later today.

Edit 2: imma start uploading them to youtube around 2 in the afternoon.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Diem's Lucas is excellent. He really makes use of Lucas's excellent projectile coverage and saves his KO moves for when they count.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Very nice! Your Lucas and Toon Link are especially fun to watch. Are you going to try your skill with Ness in the future, or is it Lucas all the way for you?

It'd be cool to see more Ness, Ganon, Lucario, Game & Watch and Jigglypuff gameplay too when you guys get around to it.

Barrakketh

Smash Rookie
That Sonic vs Toon Link video was interesting. It looks like two of Sonic's spinning attacks (I can't tell which ones) were able to nullify Link's boomerang at 1:25, and a bomb at 1:40.

EDIT: 1:40 may have just been a catch.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Very nice! Your Lucas and Toon Link are especially fun to watch. Are you going to try your skill with Ness in the future, or is it Lucas all the way for you?

It'd be cool to see more Ness, Ganon, Lucario, Game & Watch and Jigglypuff gameplay too when you guys get around to it.
For now, Lucas. He's more my style.

Thanks for the videos.
You're welcome. Glad you're enjoying them!

That Sonic vs Toon Link video was interesting. It looks like two of Sonic's spinning attacks (I can't tell which ones) were able to nullify Link's boomerang at 1:25, and a bomb at 1:40.

EDIT: 1:40 may have just been a catch.
Sonic is too good. A lot of things like that happen against Tl's boomerang.

Wow that Toon Link vs Sheik match.... the Toon Link player is pro.
^_^ Thanks

Top Bottom