• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's New Brawl Videos! Check them out, and don't forget to subscribe!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Nice Falco, just a question, can the uptilt be used as an analgous replacement to shine (in Melee) to form combos?
Yup, it's a great launcher. It's like an AoE move too, so it's easier to land than his melee utilt.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
No there is no handicap. As we all know it takes much longer to kill in brawl so we changed the stock to a 3 count. Im assuming the other vids online have 4? Well yea we just took a stock off because the fights take forever!

As for the metaknight vs marth, I think dmbrandon and Keitaro did that on castle seige and recorded it so...maybe it will be put up. Metaknight is a combo beast and racks up sooo much damage but wow this dude can not kill AT ALL. A team of ike and metaknight would be beast!
I'm assuming you would have to chase your oppenent off the stage and keep them off to get ANY kills

Revven

FrankerZ
Awesome videos dude! I loved that Falco, I can't wait to see yours though! I'm really impressed as to how they handled Falco this time around and how he's still a beast. He's like a Combo Master + Strength (which MetaKnight lacks).

I hope you plan to play as Kirby, Pikachu, and some of the other people who have been improved in Brawl as well as some of the other Newcomers (King Dedede? Wolf? :p)

Keep up the awesome work!

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Needs more Captain Falcon :) I think teams is a little too deep for us to really understand until we play the game ourselves IMO, but seeing them would be nice.

shortwanabelaker

Smash Journeyman
Stop bashing the sonic player u Fuhcking dummies. He JUST picked up the character and sonic is not easy 2 use. That sonic is also the falco player who was ****** so jus stfu. We recorded these vids while having fun, not with the intention to impress ur nutasses. So if he was trying to figure things out or not going crazy oh well ...first time playing..wow
he didnt even move half the time.. but fine, im sorry

please more sonic vids with more running around, i wanna see his land speed

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I was not sure if I was going to main Falco again like I did in Melee, but after seeing him in some 1 on 1 action, I just can't wait until I get my copy of Brawl, so I can make people cry over Wi-Fi.

I also plan on maining Mario, Sonic, and maybe Wolf.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
In the video with Shiek and Falco, it looked like Falco Dash Danced after the first time he KOed Shiek.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
How do you do Falco's SHDL in Brawl. You say delay it. But what does that mean?
He means that you have to jump and wait a second so your shot will hit. The characters jump higher in Brawl, so you can't SHDL anymore. The only way to is to do jump and time your laser correctly, so it will hit.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
At 5:42 of the Snake vs Diddy video, the concept of "suicide bomber Diddy" made me laugh.
There are other characters in Brawl that have become suicidal.

Dedede, Bowser, Diddy, Kirby, and others.

What is Nintendo doing that is making these characters commit suicide?:confused:

JFox

Smash Hero
It didn't seem like he was trying to fastfall it...I'm sure that if you got the fastfall in there, you could d a SHL, or maybe even double laser. You might have to jump shoot one laser, than fastfall between the first and second laser.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
It didn't seem like he was trying to fastfall it...I'm sure that if you got the fastfall in there, you could d a SHL, or maybe even double laser. You might have to jump shoot one laser, than fastfall between the first and second laser.

I thought fastfalling was taken out of Brawl.

Starscream

Smash Ace
Fast falling WAS NOT taken out of Brawl. From what I've gathered, Falco cannot fast fall after firing a laser. Therefore cannot SHL. At least not in the same way as in Melee.

Excellent matches. Falco, Wolf, Pit, Diddy, Fox, they all look awesome.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
In the Falco v ROB video on Lylat, at around 1:53 Falco WOPs on ROB (eight or so b-airs) pretty hard and he still recovered. It warms my heart to know I can WOP with Falco now, and ROB's recovery is freaking boss(oh, he's not that bad either ;p). Good video's all around.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was not sure if I was going to main Falco again like I did in Melee, but after seeing him in some 1 on 1 action, I just can't wait until I get my copy of Brawl, so I can make people cry over Wi-Fi.

I also plan on maining Mario, Sonic, and maybe Wolf.
Can I see a vid of your melee falco, since you sound like you where good?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, Alpha, now that I know it's at his house let the guys on SRK know that I WILL play some Ike and other large characters.

I'll try to go down there Thursday when I'm off.

Brandon pm your address. Also guys plz try to play some Ike, Dedede, DK, Ganon, and Sonic for the guys over at SRK.

Thank you very much.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Ok, Alpha, now that I know it's at his house let the guys on SRK know that I WILL play some Ike and other large characters.

I'll try to go down there Thursday when I'm off.

Brandon pm your address. Also guys plz try to play some Ike, Dedede, DK, Ganon, and Sonic for the guys over at SRK.

Thank you very much.
Sweet, thanks man. I'll let 'em know.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
1. I don't have recording stuff.
2. Talk to me on AIM: idmbrandonl
3. Why would ROB be banned? /lostjoke. v_v;
4. All gamecube controllers. All day.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I don't have recording stuff for another week, but when I do, I will do all requested.

By the way, I'm maining Pit/Lucas, so expect a lot of Lucas.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to be annoying or anything, but...do you think you could record a 1 on 1 match with someone playing as Donkey Kong? I've really been wanting to see more of him in action, but nobody seems to like playing as him... =( If you could that would be great, and it would be even better if he won! =D I could even think of the match up for you. How about...Donkey Kong V.S. Lucario on Battlefield? Or even Donkey Kong fighting Bowser on Final Destination would be really cool! It's your choice, if you'll do it at all. If you're taking requests, that would be mine.

Top Bottom