• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mona for SSBB

How could any human being at any point in their existence consider Ashley to be superior to Mona?

She's arguably the most important WarioWare character besides Wario, fighting only with Jimmy T. for that spot.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Jimmy T.> Ashley> Syrup> Mona
Jimmy T. first!?!?! 9-Volt, Dr. Craygor, even Dribble & Spitz have a bigger role than Jimmy T. Kat & Ana have a good role in Warioware, but Mona and Orbulon has the biggest role besides Wario himself when it comes to Warioware.

Jimmy T. is one of the earlier characters in the game you play as, and the remixes are based on him. Obrulon, Dribble & Spitz, 9-Volt, and Dr. Crygor are not more significant - the hierarchy goes Wario > Mona > Jimmy T. > 9-Volt > Dr. Crygor.

D

Deleted member

Could someone PLEASE clue me in on how Ashley is now officially out?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Could someone PLEASE clue me in on how Ashley is now officially out?
Someone's bio saw her in a background. She's not out yet, we didn't see any pic. of her being out. But my fath has dropped now. T_T

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pfft, they're probably lying.
Maybe, I have to see it to belive it. I don't want the fate of all Warioware charcters to be as useless as a background of a stage. =/

But just saying that's she's out has some meaning, not all, you know what I mean.

I hope that Mona gets in, WarioWare deserves a second rep and i think it should be Ashley... Who was put in the background of a stage. >_>;

Mona for brawl!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I actually fear for Mona now. Mona was seen as a sticker on the DOJO. Could it be Bad news?
I know you know better than that. I understand trophies being bad news, but stickers?!?! It's pictures from the game web. or the book that come's with the game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm guessing due to it being so close to the game's release I suppose. One thing's for sure, if it get's delayed again, most people will go mad.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well Mona Pizza Theme is in Brawl on the Warioware stage, I just hope that they can see Mona as a PC, I guess I'm crazy of thinking that know I guess. Good thing she has more than one theme song, lol.

Top Bottom