• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
i'd love to play all the juggernauts of smash...the highest player in the US ive played was hugs and that was in a doubles match...but yeah. um. i got to play mike monkey. and hoshino kirby. *shifty eyes*

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
i'd love to play all the juggernauts of smash...the highest player in the US ive played was hugs and that was in a doubles match...but yeah. um. i got to play mike monkey. and hoshino kirby. *shifty eyes*
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tc1

Smash Lord
Hmmmmmmmmmm........Jimbo I have sumthin special 4 u.. The last tyme we played i didnt no how 2 fite falco.. OoooOO ahahahahahahahahah fell the might Of FTA mwahahahahaahahaahahahahahaha

CMan721

Smash Cadet
LOL... GUYS, I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE
Tc1= THE CHOSEN ONE
its all falling into place now! lol. dang, now the only person I ahven't fought is mr. pink.. who's gonna step up and take off their mask next to prove me wrong, that in fact I played multiple games with mr. pink? lol..

hehe, ok tc1, we'll see. I've had quite a bit of fox practice myself, since last time we met : )

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I've had quite a bit of fox practice myself, since last time we met : )
quoted for truth. jimbo's falco only just BEGAN to make sense after 10 or so matches against him.

i concluded: the only way to beat his slow/weird falco is to play slower/weirder :)

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
quoted for truth. jimbo's falco only just BEGAN to make sense after 10 or so matches against him.

i concluded: the only way to beat his slow/weird falco is to play slower/weirder :)
I think if my fast crack head falco played vs jimbos slow and unpredictable falco it would cause a dimensional rift that would mean the end of mankind.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
*jumnps in the thread* :bluejump:

HI GUYS!!!

My favorite person to play from FTA is meep cause whenever something stupidly amazing happens (such as CF shrugging off turnips with his muscles) he always makes the best wise cracks about it! Haha!!

That's about it. Come to NCT2!!!!

*jumps outta the thread* :bluejump:

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sage, call me whenever you can. My ride ditched me last second and I need a lift. I'll hook you up with gas money action if need be or whatever else expense.

But if your not able, I might try to trooper it there in a more unstable vehicle =o

lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we did good. lol some stupid crap happened with the pools so darkmike, mexican, waffles, park and i all didn't make it to the bracket. if it was a 64 man bracket, we would've, but it was only a 32 man bracket so they only took the top 2 from each pool. i got 3rd in my pool by one loss xD

kfc made it, however, cuz jr's hella good

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
LOL Chok I was in teh same boat as you. I was in KFC's pool I 1-1'd him and 1-1'd..... Jimbo...... >__<

You're right it took me til the last stock of the first game til his Falco made sense. wtf.

LOLZ @ NCT2.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Prodigy kid. in our match i was just walking up to you and smashing. and you fell for it every time. i didnt use shine much and using shine is critical vs ice climbers players.......... REMATCH!!!!!!!!!! ill be sure to 2-0 you next time. hehehehehehe.......... sorry but at the tourney i was too sleepy and all my matches were ****ed up

park5150

Smash Ace
Yeah, it was cool. I like it a lot. But Snap, endrees, and yen were in my pool. I would have got third in my pool but we would never know cuz it wasn't finished.:confused:

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Prodigy kid. in our match i was just walking up to you and smashing. and you fell for it every time. i didnt use shine much and using shine is critical vs ice climbers players.......... REMATCH!!!!!!!!!! ill be sure to 2-0 you next time. hehehehehehe.......... sorry but at the tourney i was too sleepy and all my matches were ****ed up
I noticed that, and please, dont sandbag against me, cause I can sense that, and it brings my own level of playing down, because I only care about a match as much as my opponent. I expected much more from you.

Next time I want a 100% KFC.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
my bad dude, your ice climbers are hella good and really good at chaingrabbing.. i was trying my best in my current state.. but my current state was a big headache and HELLA sleepy and I was incapable of playing at my fullest... im really not a sandbagging type of person.. i hate sandbaggers !! >.< i hope you dont consider me another sandbagging player.. ill try my best next time! your awesome lol

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I hated NCT2. Couldn't really warm up ( actually I didn't warm up) cause of the almost no TV thing Didn't wanna compete for TVs. Don't even get me started on pools.

Yeah whole thing just didn't make my day. I didn't even sandbag I just plain played horribly. Not my cup of tea really.

tc1

Smash Lord
Same here. I mean Tyde deove with tha dam air conditioner on. the whole way so. I had frozen hands, (sigh) o well,.. Aye all of u should come to my biweeklie. this sat,.. especially u ninty. U live n sac. No excuses. + theres gonna be a std after at delphikis house. Yah. Tourny+STD=Good Times

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i did good at the tourny and i enjoyed it (even though the pool sh*t wasn't worth my 20 bucks)

almost beating zel twice, if that says anything, made my day. i'm just glad i don't suck. no johns ppl

tc1

Smash Lord
I swear my hands were so cold ty u messed up my first like 3 matches with Aiese or sumthin like that

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I think I'm gonna try to win the next TGE Tournament, someone please stop me.

Team FTA, Team Pauk please show up to halt my plans :psycho:

I think it's time Turlock got a win. :laugh:

:chuckle:

Top Bottom