• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2014 Feedback / Discussion

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
i don't know if this is supposed to be like a throwback event or if we're just looking to be included in an event, obviously. and if this is going to be an invitational or something with a more limited player pool, then you'd have to feel it out with the participating players, but i do think that a somewhat throwback stagelist could be really cool. i think the stages are easily the most memorable part of "MLG rules", which we used for several years, and i think that nostalgia + broad spectator enjoyment are important factors in making an event like this super successful.

obviously, the modern limited stageset is what the community has deemed the best in terms of fairness and accuracy of results, and that is the first priority of a tournament generally. but i think a slightly wider counterpick pool could be allowed for without ruining the tournament from a competition standpoint. for one thing, i'd expect many players wouldn't even pick nonstandard stages if they were allowed, due to lack of familiarity, so those stages wouldn't be so prevalent as to effect every set in the bracket. additionally, the counterpicking rules could be amended to account for the wider stageset in a number of ways to minimize their effect while still allowing for that stage variety in certain cases: throwback stageset could have to be agreed upon by both players; or (depending on the number of extra stages) an extra ban could be allowed so you wouldn't have to choose between banning FD or some other nonstandard hardcounter stage. i'm sure some solution could be devised.

you always have to weigh nonstandard rules against pure competition and complicated rulesets against tournament efficiency and enjoyability for competitors, but i think it's worth looking at some ways to implement a throwback stagelest if the tournament is supposed to be thematically a throwback. if it's just supposed to be a good melee tournament, then community rules are obviously preferred.

as far as tournament format, that's pretty nailed down these days. apart from efficiency concerns, round robin pools i think are preferred by most people for competition and spectating because it's the most gameplay. if time is a huge concern based on attendance, then bracket pools are the next best thing. and then top whatever in pools advance into a standard double-elim bracket, like always.

wobbling should be legal, but i do agree with some percentage limit. wobbling past a certain point in addition to being boring for viewers is sometimes stalling and more often just an attempt to put your opponent slightly more on tilt basically—and while that isn't inherently wrong really, the potentially big downside for viewers outweighs the slight upside for the IC player. playing vs. an Ice Climbers main in a wobbling-legal tournament is nerve-wracking enough because the neutral game becomes extremely fragile. that can lead to exciting matches as long as the time spent wobbling isn't expected to exceed all other time spent in-match.

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
modern rules & stage list
RR or bracket pools, whichever works best for the tournament
wobbling should be legal
Melee should definitely be the top priority smash game to bring back into MLG

This is so exciting to hear about, I was already optimistic about the future of melee but this pushes it even further!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
If MLG has to decide between running Smash 4 with Nintendo support and Melee without it, which do you think they will choose?

Personally, I'm banking on Smash 4 being impossible to run at tournaments because of no wired controllers or some other ridiculous oversight. I know people looking forward to Smash 4 will find that statement petty and similar to the usual barlw hate, but as far as I'm concerned, there is not enough room in the FGC for 2 Smash games to coexist. 64 and P:M are great, but they don't have the potential to be mainstream like Melee does. Which game MLG decides to support may very well determine the future of Smash as a whole. We may have (at best) a somewhat decent Smash 4 that lasts for a couple years, or we can continue the legacy of Melee for as long as I can imagine any competitive game can last. Melee will either fall to the wayside as "just another old competitive game that was replaced with an inferior sequel", or it can be the one revolutionary game that is actually able to withstand the test of time and become something that lasts for decades, coming to resemble major sports like basketball and football that people grow up with their entire lives.

Personally, I choose the latter. If that means sacrificing the short-term population boost a mediocre Smash 4 could provide, then too bad for Smash 4 players. If you are dead set on Melee for life, you have to get it into your head that Smash 4 is not going to be another barlw repeat. The game will probably be much more polished and at least slightly more competitive (I don't doubt the general techniques working well, but who really knows how balanced it will be or what kinds of glitches may crop up to wreak havoc). If you combine that with support from MLG and Nintendo, you'll be hard pressed to find people who'd still rather play Melee even if it's obviously the better game. Unfortunately, MLG is, at the end of the day, a business. I'm not sure the staff can truly understand the repercussions their future decisions will have on this community or if they even care enough for it to influence their decisions. It's not even clear where AlphaZealot's loyalties will lie as an old MLG employee. For all we know, the forums could get a massive overall to promote Smash 4 while they try to leave Melee in the dust. The same **** happened with barlw, which was a much easier force to resist because of how blatantly awful it is. I'm not trying to be all pessimistic, but I'd rather this inevitable conflict not sneak up on the community so at least think about what your priorities are concerning the series and what direction the community should go in.

If you think this kind of thing can't happen, then all you need to do is look at the Halo community. Starting with Halo 3 (and some diehard players that competed in the original would argue Halo 2), gameplay began to get watered down and worse and worse for competition. Halo: Reach showed record-breaking inactivity not long after launch, and Halo 4 was even worse. The community lost their spot on MLG, and a much more poorly recognized league had to replace them. Just a couple of weeks ago, the league tried to host a Halo 3 and Halo 4 tournament, and it ended up getting something ridiculous like 8 teams total for the whole event. There is one last hurrah for another Halo tournament (they're begging for donations to use as a prize pool), but so far only 3 teams passes have been sold, and no one's talking about it at all. Bungie/343's ****ty game design the past few games has literally killed competitive Halo, and hope for Halo 5 is at an all time low. If we accept Smash 4 as the new status quo, you are putting Nintendo in full control over the future of competitive Smash. If Smash 4 is decent enough to stick around for even a full year with most of the community's support, players will not decide to gradually switch back because there will be nothing to switch back to. barlw was so bad that people switched back to Melee super quickly after release. If Smash 4 gets MLG+Nintendo+community support, it could be barlw-level awfulness and still last a year. If that's how it plays out, I don't see any way there will ever be a RoM 7.

This post is spot on... With Smash 4 around the corner the community is (once again) at a crossroads, but this time the very future of competitive Smash hangs in the balance.

My biggest fear is that Smash 4 ends up completely derailing the momentum Melee has rapidly been gaining these past couple of years and ends up taking over. If that happens we all better pray Smash 4 ends up being an enjoyable competitive game...

M.I.K

Smash Rookie
I would LOVE to see recruiting and plans for the ultimate crew battle!!!

Vale

Smash Ace
This post is spot on... With Smash 4 around the corner the community is (once again) at a crossroads, but this time the very future of competitive Smash hangs in the balance.

My biggest fear is that Smash 4 ends up completely derailing the momentum Melee has rapidly been gaining these past couple of years and ends up taking over. If that happens we all better pray Smash 4 ends up being an enjoyable competitive game...

Smash 4 will be an enjoyable competitive game, due to the subjective nature of the phrase. However, it won't be Melee. For the Melee-exclusive players, it will likely seem to be an "inferior game," as Bones0 said. Even though it won't be a Melee clone, a change of mechanics will make it a unique experience, just like Melee was to 64 and Brawl was to Melee. Many players are excited for the new game, and will play it if they enjoy it. Melee is bound to take a temporary hit. If the game is deemed "bad" by those players, then they will go back and it will be fine. If Smash 4 is considered good, it will thrive, but Melee won't die, just like how people still play N64. The case Bones presents of having "nothing to switch back to" is dramatized, but I figure it was most likely just meant to add emphasis to how much smaller tournaments would be.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260

If Smash 4 somehow exceeds all expectations and is an equivalent game competitively to Melee, I don't really see it being a problem. However, that's asking for a lot. Melee will be affected regardless of how good Smash 4 is, so we have to hope for the best in the new game.

I could see Melee being competitive for years to come still, but it suffers from one major flaw (as did Brawl, but in a different way). Since Melee was on GCN, it lacks online play, which makes it very difficult to have as big of an influence as it could. Picture Melee with flawless online play, the community would've been ever more successful.
Perhaps Smash 4 won't be as good as Melee competitively, but the simple fact that it will have stable online functionality (unlike Brawl) may help the scene grow a lot. Another reason for MLG to take Smash 4 over Melee.

What I expect to see if all goes well is MLG picking up Melee this year, having some big events to get people hyped, and then picking up Smash 4 in late 2014 or 2015 with Nintendo support and good competitive gameplay.
This would be the ideal situation.
I don't see us ever getting Project M, Brawl, or 64 support on the MLG circuit again.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
1. 5 neutrals + pokemon stadium
2. whatever
3. wobbling legal
4. CRTS PLEASE. WE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR US, BUT IT WILL BE 100% FOR NAUGHT IF WE DON'T HAVE CRTS.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Lots of great feedback and suggestions already! Let me respond to a few concerns / questions.

We WILL be using CRT's exclusively in the event SSBM is ran at MLG anaheim.
we would most likely be reaching out to the community to help with this.

Project M is likely not an option.
As much as I love the game, I don't think Nintendo would be too excited about us running a mod of their game.

I have meetings with both MLG staff and community members throughout the next several days. Hopefully we can get the 100% confirmation for the event soon, and post the official rules. Keep tweeting, tell MLG how exciting this would be, let's make it happen.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Sooo excited for this! I'm pretty sure A HUGE amount of Europeans would fly out for this! MAKE IT HAPPEN

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
SMASH 4
If Smash 4 is out before the event, we will highly consider running it alongside Melee.

BRAWL MAY BE RAN ALONGSIDE MELEE
In the event that smash 4 is not out, we may run Brawl alongside Melee

Mr. Happy :)

Smash Cadet
Can we please either cut PS or add another stage. Odd numbers are so much more logical with our ban system.

It's almost 2014 guys we can stop the cp exclusive stage nonsense.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
If you had to add ONE stage to the current stagelist, what would it be?
Battlefield, Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland, Yoshis Story, Counterpick: Pokemon

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Brinstar could be interesting, it would give brutal matches.

Kongo could be another choice but matches would definitely take longer and theres also a risk of getting camped a lot.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
EDIT: Never mind what was here before, I said two stages that are in the current list lmao

MacD

Banned via Administration
@the stage list

if you are desperate to make it an odd number, you're better of taking out stadium and making it 5.

wait what
this is legit
whaaaaaaaaaaat

(free ice climbers)
nice sig bro!!! even if i did say that (which i didn't) it could still be true!! like my secondaries don't know wtf they are doing in any matchup, but they are still better than a ton of players because i'm a good player!!!

also i'm pretty sure that is from when i was talking about connor and i just said he was better vs sheik!! i'm so bad vs sheik :(

but you know, trying to defame me and name calling is cool too

stelzig

Smash Lord
the simple fact that it will have stable online functionality (unlike Brawl) may help the scene grow a lot. Another reason for MLG to take Smash 4 over Melee.
I wish this would happen, but I have trouble trusting that nintendo will give us good online. The best they've done yet (that i've tried) was mario strikers charged and that wasn't too great either (no, mario kart wii did not have good online, it was just not input lag. It hurt accuracy instead - something smash cannot do... Unless you want it to be worse than brawl online lol)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Battlefield, Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland, Yoshis Story, Counterpick: Pokemon
Jesus people, please give serious answers to a serious question :D

To be honest, if you would HAVE to add one stage it would have to be Kongo Jungle 64, I feel like any other stage would favor space animals excessively or be borderline ridiculous (pokefloats lol). Not to say that Fox or Falco could not effectively camp on KJ64, the whole stage is a goddamn camper's delight with a fireplace and sausages. This is the reason why I personally would not like to see this stage added at all, because NOBODY enjoys seeing **** like this, it's not exciting or fun to watch to anybody. I feel like all the other stages would favor excessively spacies who are, needless to say, already ridiculously dominant in the current metagame. Stages like Corneria and Rainbow Ride (PAL bias) are just stupidly good stages for Fox in my opinion. Stages like Brinstar on the other hand seem just plain...stupid and uncompetitive because the stage interferes and affects the flow of the game so much.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything

E:

And to people who are in favor of banning wobbling because you think it's boring to watch, please remember that several people from FGC, relatively unfamiliar to Melee, thought that wobbling was one of the more exciting things about Melee

Tero.

Smash Champion
Solid Jake: First of all thank you very much for giving us this chance.
Let me propose one important thing: if it comes to stuff like ruleset, please do it like EVO did it and let us as the Smashers decide on which ruleset should be played and don't try to force something on us just because someone somewhere thinks it might could be fun. Since you've been part of our Community for a long time I trust that you won't make any stupid choices anyway (like adding pokefloats :D), thanks again.

You might want to get in contact with important members of our community - normally I would say the MBR, but we are not active since like 2010 - so probably pick people like prog, Scar, Hbox, Dr. PP and let them help you with stuff, especially ruleset.

As for the stage list it HAS TO BE modern. As stated in this topic for quite a few times there is a reason why we removed certain stages and it's mostly because some characters/match-ups are broken on those stages.

Actually the only choice is to stick with APEX/EVO stage list which would be

Final Destination
Battlefield
Dreamland
Yoshis Story
Fountain of Dreams (banned in teams)
Pokemon Stadium (counterpick in singles, neutral in teams)

Do not add any other stage, the only thing that comes close would be Kongo Jungle 64 and I'll just quote Novi on this:

Jesus people, please give serious answers to a serious question :D

To be honest, if you would HAVE to add one stage it would have to be Kongo Jungle 64, I feel like any other stage would favor space animals excessively or be borderline ridiculous (pokefloats lol). Not to say that Fox or Falco could not effectively camp on KJ64, the whole stage is a goddamn camper's delight with a fireplace and sausages. This is the reason why I personally would not like to see this stage added at all, because NOBODY enjoys seeing **** like this, it's not exciting or fun to watch to anybody. I feel like all the other stages would favor excessively spacies who are, needless to say, already ridiculously dominant in the current metagame. Stages like Corneria and Rainbow Ride (PAL bias) are just stupidly good stages for Fox in my opinion. Stages like Brinstar on the other hand seem just plain...stupid and uncompetitive because the stage interferes and affects the flow of the game so much.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything

E:

And to people who are in favor of banning wobbling because you think it's boring to watch, please remember that several people from FGC, relatively unfamiliar to Melee, thought that wobbling was one of the more exciting things about Melee
As for other stuff: Wobbling should be legal (it is at mostly any tournament)

For DSR I think it's best to go with "You can not pick your last counterpick stage again if you won on it" which prevents the M2K effect on picking FD a seccond time after he won on the counterpick of his opponent and only applies in Best of 5 sets. For Best of 3 sets the striked stage is considered as neutral (since you had the option to remove to of your bad stages) plus you also have a ban in Bo3 sets so you should be more than fine.

I'm REALLY happy and hyped about this. If you have any further question or need help with ANYTHING, especially rulesets and stuff like that tho, feel free to contact me either here on smashboards or on twitter @TeroLawliet
(even tho I'm not an american smasher I've been working on rulesets and stuff like that (in the MBR) since 2008 and I'm eager to help out and make this the best tournament experience the melee community ever had + i'm also going to attend this!)

Bones0

Smash Legend
There's no reason to add in another stage... The community is already happy with the stages being struck from, and banning PS is hugely controversial. Any problem you think exists with bans and PS being excluded from striking is in your head.

MLG should just use my ruleset (sig) since unlike the current one, it isn't horribly broken for bo5 sets.

Vale

Smash Ace
(Coming from the standpoint of a viewer, I support the addition of stages. However, it should be noted that most of these give a better advantage to the space animals, especially Fox).

Regarding the "odd number" stage comments, I believe that going up one stage would be better than going down one. As others have mentioned, however, most people aren't likely to use the new stage extensively.

There are several viable "add one" stages. If I personally had to pick one, it would be Mute City, but others are likely to disagree (DK64 seems to be popular). I'll try to give reasoning behind several of the potential stages (this is not exhaustive reasoning):

Rainbow Cruise: Because of the way the stage moves, it hinders characters with lower mobility. However, some of the most common characters (Fox, Marth, Falcon) should be able to fare well. One major benefit of this stage is that it doesn't strictly favor one killing option over the other. The boat at the start is an interesting piece, the left side climb favors horizontal kill moves, and the top portion favors vertical kills. Viewers may appreciate watching the players try to control space and outposition their opponent, but they may also view this as "campy" and want to see more action.

Brinstar: Some people hate all forms of stage hazards, but others enjoy people able to force their opponents into them. That's the case with the lava here. The lava on this stage flows in a predictable manner. When it rises fully, players are forced to approach each other towards the top platform. The lava also falls to the point where characters can make use of spikes for a KO during certain points. The odd layout of the stage and the ability to transform into two separate areas makes a unique gameplay experience. Viewers may enjoy watching everything this stage has to offer, but others are likely to dislike the presence of hazards and the stage's layout.

Mute City: This stage has a small platform for fighting. The small area of ground during this portion forces players to fight, which is likely to be entertaining to viewers. However, like with Brinstar, some people are going to dislike the stage hazard: in this case, the cars. Again, others will enjoy seeing players manipulate their opponents into the obstacle. The moving of this stage does not require players to keep up with, meaning that there won't be times where players are fighting to survive against the course rather than each other. Viewers will most likely enjoy seeing this stage for the fast gameplay and varying areas, but may be disappointed if the players don't seem to be able to control their characters enough to get around the cars.

Pokéfloats: In order to play effectively on this stage, one must know which Pokémon will appear, when they will appear, and how long they will appear for. Use of this stage benefits those that put the time in to learn how it works. Like Rainbow Cruise and unlike Mute City, there are no damaging hazards associated with the movement of the stage. However, bouts of camping can occur if a player is able to dominate control of the stage, and is naturally present during other parts, such as at Squirtle. Some players consider this stage to be more fun than others, but others dislike it for the playstyle it can promote. Viewers are more likely to get bored of campy behavior here than on most other stages on the list.

DK64: This stage helps characters recover with the moving barrel. The rotating platforms in the center are also interesting and can lead to innovative gameplay. It is large and can promote camping, especially by characters such as Peach (floating) and Fox (speed and lasers). Based on other posting in this thread, it appears to be among the more popular choices. Viewers could enjoy comeback recoveries and platform manipulation, but are liable to not enjoy the defensive playstyle that this course promotes or find the barrel as a silly way for characters that should have died to live.

Corneria was also a popular stage for some time. Manipulation of the wall over in the right could be cool, but some people wouldn't like it. The stage hazards are also something to be worried about.

Jungle Japes/anything else: no (pretty good explanation, right?)

If stages are going to be added to the stagelist for the tournament, I would suggest doing them in this order:
1) Mute City
2) Pokéfloats and Rainbow Cruise
3) Brinstar OR Corneria and DK64

Additional stages should include additional bans during striking.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I feel like we've inadvertently constructed "neutral stages" as stages which favour the top tiers, especially space animals. I do feel like having a counterpick stage like Brinstar or Mute City would help even things out a bit. (Disclaimer: Marth sucks on both Brinstar and Mute City.) As several people above have argued, adding one of these stages wouldn't take away extensively from the competitive nature of the tournament and ruleset.

Bones0

Smash Legend
(Coming from the standpoint of a viewer, I support the addition of stages. However, it should be noted that most of these give a better advantage to the space animals, especially Fox).
No they don't. Brinstar and Mute City were two of the worst stages for spacies back before they were banned while Rainbow Cruise and Corneria tended to fall in their favor. DK64 revolves around timeouts so if the spacies can gain a lead it is drastically in their favor vs. a lot of the cast and drastically in the enemy's favor if they aren't because of the huge blastzones and wall-less ledges (severely limits side-B recoveries).

Just because MLG is picking Melee up doesn't mean we have to reevaluate our stage list. None of the people asking for extra stages were doing so when we were only looking forward to Apex, but as soon as Evo and MLG come around asking for a ruleset, everyone thinks it's their chance to sneak in stages that the majority of the community clearly does not want in the ruleset. Players in support of the 6-stage ruleset got it implemented slowly over time through many locals and nationals. To undermine that long, democratic process by abruptly switching it back for one of the most important tournaments of Melee's lifespan is idiotic.

Beat!

Smash Master
I refuse to answer because we should not "have" to add another stage. The current stage list is fine, and all the banned stages are unfit for competitive play.

MLG is not the place to experiment with stage list changes. That's up to local/regional TOs and communities.

Vale

Smash Ace
No they don't. Brinstar and Mute City were two of the worst stages for spacies back before they were banned while Rainbow Cruise and Corneria tended to fall in their favor. DK64 revolves around timeouts so if the spacies can gain a lead it is drastically in their favor vs. a lot of the cast and drastically in the enemy's favor if they aren't because of the huge blastzones and wall-less ledges (severely limits side-B recoveries).

Just because MLG is picking Melee up doesn't mean we have to reevaluate our stage list. None of the people asking for extra stages were doing so when we were only looking forward to Apex, but as soon as Evo and MLG come around asking for a ruleset, everyone thinks it's their chance to sneak in stages that the majority of the community clearly does not want in the ruleset. Players in support of the 6-stage ruleset got it implemented slowly over time through many locals and nationals. To undermine that long, democratic process by abruptly switching it back for one of the most important tournaments of Melee's lifespan is idiotic.

Alright, I guess "about half" (Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, Pokéfloats(?), and sometimes DK64) would have been more appropriate than "most."

I understand where you're coming from with not wanting additional stages. I've noted previously that my opinions tend not to be majority. Although I personally enjoy seeing more stages, it is probably better for the players to leave them out. The main goal of the post was to just give a decent description of the stages most people consider "throwback."

I know you don't want to see any of the stages, but what would you choose if you had to pick one? If you have any additional information to amend to what I provided in the previous post to give a more accurate representation of the stages, that would be appreciated as well.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
I wish this would happen, but I have trouble trusting that nintendo will give us good online. The best they've done yet (that i've tried) was mario strikers charged and that wasn't too great either (no, mario kart wii did not have good online, it was just not input lag. It hurt accuracy instead - something smash cannot do... Unless you want it to be worse than brawl online lol)

Strikers' online kept it going as the most competitive game on Wii through 2009. Online makes a difference. ANd you're right, hit accuracy is huge in Smash, so what they did with MKWii wouldn't work for this.
The Wii U is supposed to have more dedicated servers, so we should expect online much much better than we've ever received on the Wii.

As for adding the stages I didn't realize what the modern list actually was, so I couldn't give an opinion on what to add. Now that some people have mentioned it, I'd really like to see Corneria or DK64

Sashimi

Smash Ace
For what it's worth, my opinion:

1. Modern stage list - This list has been developed over a long time and decisions were made for very good reasons. I don't think it will be less exciting to watch with the modern stage list, since this list is the best for competitive play (and isn't that why people will be watching?). As people have said, a major tournament like MLG is not the place to be experimenting with "new" stages (which are really old stages that were terrible for the metagame).

2. If time allows it, Round Robin pools should be run, but bracket pools are the next best thing. Please run a standard bracket so moments like HBox at EVO losing a 2/3 that he thought was a 3/5 don't happen.

3. Wobbling should be legal. Most of the top ICs players don't use wobbling, and no one else seems to be able to abuse the technique. It's not as broken as it seems, and surprisingly, the non-melee viewers at EVO thought wobbling was exciting.

Melee Doubles should be considered in addition to Singles. They're very competitive and exciting (and who doesn't want to see Armada go to MLG).

KariteSama

Smash Apprentice
I just want to say that Wobbling should absolutely be legal. Wobbles is the only player that uses it to beat top players so it just isn't an issue imo

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
If Brawl is in, please make sure Brawl won't be in

Although this is a joke, he's right XD We should focus on Melee and maybe Smash 4, I think Brawl without the possibility of P: M is a waste of time

Mr. Happy :)

Smash Cadet
In my opinion scrap Pokemon Stadium cause that stage is the weirdest of the six.

Or if you hold on to that stage like your forth stock, let's run the Kish's ruleset (where fun happens).

Sake of argument; if I had to add one stage it would be Jungle Japes.

Wobbling legal if that is still up for debate.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
In my opinion scrap Pokemon Stadium cause that stage is the weirdest of the six.

Or if you hold on to that stage like your forth stock, let's run the Kish's ruleset (where fun happens).

Sake of argument; if I had to add one stage it would be Jungle Japes.

Wobbling legal if that is still up for debate.
Japes is like my favorite stage but it's way more wack than stadium.

Top Bottom