• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
You never heard of it? I think it lasted in theaters for a good solid week. My mum and sis rented it once, turned it off within 5 minutes. And they're Twilight fans.
Actually I did, but I didn't remember it until I looked it up and I didn't know it was made by Meyer.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Kantrip

Kantplay
With all players confirmed, Day 1 officially starts now!

Votecount:

Zen [0]
Orbo [0]
Xatres [0]
Sworddancer [0]
Jdietz [0]
Rake [0]
Sokr [0]

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is set for 11:59pm CST on the 27th.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
RVS phase is lame-phase.
Vote: Zen

(Rake why is the second half of "mafia" in your sig yellow and the second half of "town" blue? It's bugging my eyes more than it should be)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
RVS phase is lame-phase.
Vote: Zen

(Rake why is the second half of "mafia" in your sig yellow and the second half of "town" blue? It's bugging my eyes more than it should be)
in honour of the different types of mafia/town i've seen color wise in pms

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's weird how when I call them out to hammer this obvious scumbag they just disappear from the "Users Viewing Thread" area... They were certainly viewing long enough to understand what a threat to society Zen is.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
*that moment when you realize Kary isn't even playing this game and you were thinking of the Riddle thread the whole time*

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was about to start a ****ing wagon just because he hadn't said anything about this yet, no joke lol.

Uh nvm everything I said to Kary.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ew, I hate rvs.

No JD, I haven't. I'll start playing later. The TV is too distracting and I'm just about to head out the door. Tell you what, if you produce some content with him then I'll form an opinion.

Vote Sword

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right, pleading the fifth; I understand, it's tough knowing where to begin rolling mafia in a small.

Vote: Sokr

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm sorry i wasn't there on zen bb ~<3

Plz forgive me I'll make it up to you *waves hand girlishly * teehee ~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom