• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
*slaps zen across face*

Donchu dare take one more step near my dietzy-weitz

*cuddles deitz head in my arms *

It's okay bb, i'm here for you, I'll lynch the bad men with you ~<3

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel like I could use your avatar as a response to everything.
I know right? There's a reason I've never had the heart to change it.

Seriously though, I'm going to stick with Sokr right now. He took way longer to get in on this than I'm comfortable with just to give a noncommittal response.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't want to focus on Sokr. His posts are naturally suspicious. He's too easy of a mislynch. Leave him for my copping tonight.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
There's absolutely no benefit to no lynching. In fact it's a disadvantage. Everyone here except Dietz maybe has seen Xatres in action. How over analytic he is. How he will drain out the day for all the information until the last second.

Obv scum Xat is scum. Let's do this.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can't say I've seen Xatres before, no.

Why fold so easily Xatres?

(gotta actually do math on the random no lynch proposal... smh)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That has nothing to do with voting a no lynch.
It's anti-town. What reason at all was there for complying with me? "It's RVS" IS NOT A REASON. If we were playing BiM and I told you to quick shoot would you because it was RVS? Your reasoning makes no sense at all.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
K, that's all I needed to know. (I'm blind when it comes to finding lists of roles in OPs, if there was one for that game).

Zen is right, RVS isn't an excuse to vote No Lynch, especially since you vocalized concern about doing so as you did it.

Vote: Xatres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom