• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind of a Murderer - Current Interview: Sovereign

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Smash Master
At the next major tournament, if you did very well and became the next low tier hero like Shaky and San did, how would you feel and what would you say?
I've seen San play in person. There's just no way I could ever be as good as him. At any rate, I'd feel really happy and would say that people are lazy. Laziness is really the only excuse for a community letting a Ganon get far into a tournament. Learn to ****ing camp.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I played one of my friends offline eariler today.
He's pretty bad. Not even decent, actually.
However, I used the super secret tech "Peeking", and it worked
wonders after every Gerudo I landed on him. You don't even have to look at the screen after you land a choke, lol.

So, TP... Is Peeking better than Chain Choking at date?

All the hot chicks lives here in Sweden bro! ;)
^ This is true.

TP

Smash Master
@twilight prince:

Do you like me?
Your name is silly. In what situation would the choice ever be to not knee? To knee is always the correct answer. Your ignorance to that fact makes me predisposed to think unfavorably of you, good sir.

Peeking is legit.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Your name is silly. In what situation would the choice ever be to not knee? To knee is always the correct answer. Your ignorance to that fact makes me predisposed to think unfavorably of you, good sir.

Peeking is legit.
Such a well thought out answer, yet so undeniably proof of lack of knowledge.
The choice to knee actually meant the in game choice, not the internet meme.
This extra thought step actually means the username I wear is about the dilemma every falcon main had to cope with ever since melee.

Not to mention that in brawl the choice to knee or not to knee actually comes to not kneeing, eventually.

<3

But peeking sure is legit.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Tero, why can't I find a picture of you in the thread of manliness?
Do you listen to music while you Brawl? If so, what kind?

Also: If your mom was Italian, how would that impact your skills in Brawl?

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Tero, why can't I find a picture of you in the thread of manliness?
Do you listen to music while you Brawl? If so, what kind?

Also: If your mom was Italian, how would that impact your skills in Brawl?
Ok now, STOP ASKING ABOOT MY PICTURE PEOPLE. I'll get it up when my mom stops thinking everyone on the internet is a pedophile axe murderer waiting to get me.

I listen to songs of every genre except for cRAP. I favor Opera, classical, Trance, Remixes of Classical, Metal combined with trance, Rock, Classically coordinated classics etc.

If my mom was Italian I would not be playing brawl at all for many reasons. I got introduced to smash by a friend at school aboot 3 years ago. I would suck if it were not for Ugg, he's 30% of my matches and my BC buddy. I think I'd be far more busy there too, I'm a lazy-*** guy in a lax country <3.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
People who played you definitely think you're a very skilled player. Do you think you could rank well in a tourney if you went to USA?
Nintendo hates our love and doesn't let us consumate it on Wi-Fi. Leave a message to them.
What does your nickname REALLY stands for?
What do you think about people scamming/thrashing/underestimating Ganon?
Is there any player that you rivalize/aim towards?
Do you have any play vices? Do you think they can harm your playstyle?
What would you do if you ever won a high level tourney going Ganon only and facing his most difficult MUs? (hypothetically)
Would you ever come to Brazil?

Rapid Fire Round:
Name?
Age?
Location?
Likes?
Hates?
Lusts?
Controller option?
Secondary characters?
A music?
A movie?
A book?
An artist? (photography, cartoon, art, actors...)
A TV show?
An underwear color?
A woman physical appearance preference?
A quotation?
A sport?
A Street Fgihter character?
A Nintendo game or franchise?
2 ^ x + 3 ^ x = 50. Find x?

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
People who played you definitely think you're a very skilled player. Do you think you could rank well in a tourney if you went to USA? Maybe, I still have a long way to go and I'm starting to see more and more of my playstyle faults. Wifi definitely takes it's toll on me and I have to play CPUs right away so it doesn't decimate my buffering.
Nintendo hates our love and doesn't let us consumate it on Wi-Fi. Leave a message to them. Haters of the Dorgy.
What does your nickname REALLY stands for? Tero was what people just started calling me. But my name has some depth to it. My name is Ty and my good friend wanted a longer version for my "boring" name, so he made up Terodactyl Yelnats. I thought it was awesome so I called myself that too. After a couple months he didn't come back one school day and I had feared the worst. So I made my gamer tag to Terodactyl Yelnats in honor for him....... But after a year, I figured out he had moved to Saskatchewan <_<
What do you think about people scamming/thrashing/underestimating Ganon? Let them be ignorant, just laugh in their face when they "sandbag."
Is there any player that you rivalize/aim towards? Ugg the Keyboard Warrior. He's too ****ing good.
Do you have any play vices? Do you think they can harm your playstyle? I don't like sitting back and waiting for an approach so I approach them instead.
What would you do if you ever won a high level tourney going Ganon only and facing his most difficult MUs? (hypothetically) I'd b1tchslap all the Ice Climbers for being ******* and go home to a cup of tea.
Would you ever come to Brazil? Is your sister hot?

Rapid Fire Round:
Name? Terodactyl Yelnats Roy Tauroneo Archviesch Heinrichs-Wolpert Rogers-Tillstone
Age? 16
Location? Victoria of British Columbia
Likes? Being praised for winning as Ganon
Hates? People who hate because they lose to Ganon
Lusts? Vermanubis' mantastic arms
Controller option? No tap jump and the tilt stick
Secondary characters? I secondary Ganondorf
A music? Anything done by Kamelot and Vermanubis' guitar streaming
A movie? The Count of Monte Cristo
A book? Books sure are popular these days
An artist? (photography, cartoon, art, actors...) Adam Lambert is a really ****ing good singer.
A TV show? Criminal Minds <3
An underwear color? Your sister's
A woman physical appearance preference? Vermanubis' lucky spouse
A quotation? "Never take life seriously, no one gets out alive."
A sport? Sports suck. I don't want a plastic hip when I'm 30
A Street Fighter character? That one.
A Nintendo game or franchise? I really like anything with Mario in it, Fire Emblem, Phoenix wright/Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney, Megaman Zero X, Pokemon, Kirby, Okami, Mario Kart, Bowser's inside story, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. (<33333333333333333333333333333 the last one)
2 ^ x + 3 ^ x = 50. Find x? There they are.
Yay for purple

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Most important thing to keep in mind when playing Ganon?

Do you sometimes skip breakfast just so you can visit SWF in the morning instead?

Favourite Combo Vid?

You seem to be intrested in Baha's sister.
Would you like her to wear hotpants or regular panties?

Something you just can't stand?

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Most important thing to keep in mind when playing Ganon? Don't be stupid, every single move you make must be for a reason.

Do you sometimes skip breakfast just so you can visit SWF in the morning instead? I eat breakfast whenever I feel like it, I feast on the souls of the hopeful.

Favourite Combo Vid? Samus mains Tudor, I know it's not fair... it's DAIR!

You seem to be intrested in Baha's sister.
Would you like her to wear hotpants or regular panties? Neither ;)

Something you just can't stand? Marth.
Moar purple.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
So.. Twilight prince is beeing interviewed and Terodactyl answers the questions?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Baha, what do you do for a living?
I do paperwork for a school's financial department. Start at 6AM and finishes at 5PM with 2 hours for lunch and rest. We have a video room, so I bring my Wii once in a while and play with my workmates. It's pretty neat and I can slack off when I finish the day's work share.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I do paperwork for a school's financial department. Start at 6AM and finishes at 5PM with 2 hours for lunch and rest. We have a video room, so I bring my Wii once in a while and play with my workmates. It's pretty neat and I can slack off when I finish the day's work share.
That sounds pretty neat.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Most important thing to keep in mind when playing the 'Dorf?

Favourite opposing char?

Least favourite?

Favourite Combo Vid?

Favourite food/dish?

You got a girlfriend?

If you could change Ganon's Utilt & Neutral B, what would they be like?

Bahamut like in "Bahamut Lagoon"?

Baha is ________ ?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Most important thing to keep in mind when playing the 'Dorf?
Patience and don't clash. You're playing the character with less options inside the whole game. You cant gamble in throwing a move you know it wont hit. You have to be patient and only act when you know it'll hit. If you're being juggled/gimped, you also have to be patient and wait for the opponent to finish his job. If you keep your cool all the time, you can even use that opportunities to score KOs.

Favourite opposing char?
I like facing Wario. Even tho' it's a very difficult and almost impossible MU, I, somehow, like being able to clash with his so overated aerials and screw his so aclaimed chopper recovery. Also, GRs KOs are just too good! xD
Also like facing Bowser and DK.

Least favourite?
Diddy Kong, Dedede, Mario, ZSS and Marth. OH GOD! IT'S UNBEARABLE! These are the MUs I just let go off my controller and sit down in total depression.

Favourite Combo Vid?
"Getting away with Murder", by Z1gma (<3)
"The Most Dangerous Snake". by Fatal
"The Chozen Champions", by the Samus Boards
and, of course, our boards videos. :]

Favourite food/dish?
Hard to pick. I think it would be a "Sonho" (Sonho = Dream). It's a kind o baked bread, filled with milk cream or sweet melted chocolate, with sugar pured on top of it. I couldn't live without those.

You got a girlfriend?
Had one. She dumped me on Valentine's day. Sad.

If you could change Ganon's Utilt & Neutral B, what would they be like?
UTilt would be his USmash motion with less knockback, thus changing his USmash with his UTilt motion (with no start lag, that is). I wouldn't change hit NeutralB. It's so good to land one it's worth all the thing we could have in it's place.

Bahamut like in "Bahamut Lagoon"?
Great game, but no. It's a very fanboyish name I picked from Final Fantasy 9. As you can imagine, I love Dragons and FF9's Bahamut and his role in the story just asks for my perpetual .

Baha is ________ ?

DA WURSS!
Replied in ROYAL BLUE!

TheMike

Smash Lord
Sup Bahamut.

Do you think Ganondorf is the manliest character in Brawl? Why?
If so, who's the second?
Are you a pro or anti ban concerning the Meta Knight issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom