• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Diddy should be a for sure tonight unless Sakurai is not gonna give us a newcomer for the direct...which will honestly make me sad :c.

Plot Twist: He feeds us Palutena because of the leak? :p

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm going to be at work when the Direct is posted... I hope Sakurai still gives us Diddy in the Pic of the Day, then a newcomer. Back2Back!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I know I'm rather late, but won't the Home Run Contest have some strange reverse-anachronism now?
What do you mean? The redesign of the Home Run Bat now renders the HRC anachronistic?

Don't see how that would be the case. I do want the HRC back, though, along with all the Single Player modes (Break the Targets/Board the Platforms/Multi-Man Melee/Event Mode/etc.).

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'm going to be at work when the Direct is posted... I hope Sakurai still gives us Diddy in the Pic of the Day, then a newcomer. Back2Back!
Sadly, and I'm not saying that Sakurai is greedy, but with the crumbs of info we've been getting this sounds WAAAAAYYY too generous of him ;\

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
What do you mean? The redesign of the Home Run Bat now renders the HRC anachronistic?

Don't see how that would be the case. I do want the HRC back, though, along with all the Single Player modes (Break the Targets/Board the Platforms/Multi-Man Melee/Event Mode/etc.).
Yeah, it looks like an ancient sacred superweapon. And HRC is slightly futuristic. Reverse-Anachronism.

Also, did anyone mention how the popeye effect would apply to ROB?

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Yeah, it looks like an ancient sacred superweapon. And HRC is slightly futuristic. Reverse-Anachronism.

Also, did anyone mention how the popeye effect would apply to ROB?
The obvious solution would be to implement Ancient Sacred Sandbag.

As for ROB, I'd imagine lasers or sparks or something (or maybe prolonged eye lenses).

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
The obvious solution would be to implement Ancient Sacred Sandbag.

As for ROB, I'd imagine lasers or sparks or something (or maybe prolonged eye lenses).
And Ancient-Sacred-Stands and an Ancient-Sacred-Plarform and and an Ancient-Sacred-Announcer and an Ancient-Sacred-Metric-System

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
man I wish the direct was next week, now if we do get a newcomer it's going to be dk related

Stphntoth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gamefan1992
3DS FC
4339-2569-8710
Switch FC
8139-1515-0706
I have a feeling that Sakurai might give us a filler pic then reveal Diddy and Dixie after the Direct.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I feel like I've seen it at 1:30 est before but maybe that's just night
Well, it can vary at times. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's right on the dot, sometimes it's a little late.

With Diddy Kong being very likely, we could expect a little tardiness (given that it would be a Veteran confirmation and all).

iLLuMinati_EYE

Smash Apprentice
this is my first time staying up for a nintendo direct does the video just pop up on the nintendo direct link and how much time is left??

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
this is my first time staying up for a nintendo direct does the video just pop up on the nintendo direct link and how much time is left??
Don't hold your breath lol we still got 11 hours until the direct, it happens tomorrow. Tonight all there is worth waiting for is the pic of the day, hoping for Diddy Kong so we can get two characters!

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Ugh, I'm still going to be in school when the friggen Direct starts. I hate missing out on stuff like that. It's always a lot more exciting when you watch something live, as it's happening. Directs especially.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Don't hold your breath lol we still got 11 hours until the direct, it happens tomorrow. Tonight all there is worth waiting for is the pic of the day, hoping for Diddy Kong so we can get two characters!
Nothing is stopping you from staying up for 11 hours until the Direct, though. ;)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This is the first time I'll be able to watch a direct live. Usually they happened far too early in the day and I'd still be sleeping. 5pm for me is great~

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I... Kinda wish there wasn't a Direct. On this day of all days at least. I just want a plain and simple reveal so I can go to bed. But now there's all this mystery and hype, it's almost annoying.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wut's happening, y'all! Waiting for the PoTd I see.

Do you guys think we'll get:
A) - A cool picture with no mention of the Direct.
B) - A boring picture with a mention of the Direct.
C) - A cool picture with a mention of the Direct.
D) - A boring picture with no mention of the Direct.
E) - A character reveal with no mention of the Direct.
F) - A character reveal with a mention of the Direct.

I'm going for B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom