• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Diddy down, I repeat, Diddy down, prepare yourselves for the worst. It looks like Dixie is actually going to be shoved onto him.

Wonder what's with that rainbow though, is it hinting at a certain box using soldier? :troll:

Dairz

Smash Ace
So uhhh...

I'm surprised there isn't more hype.

This thread should be exploding.
I'm not feeling the hype, I'm mostly confused... Peach suddenly can materialize rainbows.

Also, I think this pic earns Peach the spot of "2nd most changed veteran" behind Bowser.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Have all the shades of the rainbow!

TiaSilvia

Smash Apprentice
That move looks gougeous!!! And I'm pretty sure that will be diddy+dixie combo at the direct.( There is still hopes for K. Rool i guess)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'd prefer a K Rool reveal...but I think Diddy/Dixie is more likely. Which is fine if executed well since Diddy was, well, kind of boring to me in Brawl.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I hope this is a new up smash. That would be cool. Way cooler than hand in air spin thing.... More range and more flash.

Diddy kong is boring. I want happy valentines day Ridley. He will eat your heart out!

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Wait a second.

Valentines day celebrates a love a couple has.

Diddy and Dixie are boyfriend+girlfriend.

This makes total sense now.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd prefer a K Rool reveal...but I think Diddy/Dixie is more likely. Which is fine if executed well since Diddy was, well, kind of boring to me in Brawl.

I'm with you. Diddy and Dixie have always been a team. I think it'd represent the series well if they fought as a switch in and out team - closer to Pokemon Trainer and less like the Ice Climbers. for some reason, combining the Kong's makes it seem more likely K. Rool will be included.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
It definitely looks like a new Uair for Peach. I can't see any other info for it.

And for now, hopes dropped for Dixie. We're most likely getting Just Diddy fo the Direct. If we get anyone else ill be surprised

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Well her up smash and up tilt were already seen, it could be a new up air attack unless the former two were changed.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps we should prepare ourselves for either a full-motion character reveal or bitter disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom