• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Here's whats going down.
Scenario 1:
You guys might as well just skip the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be a fake out for when diddy is reveal.

Scenario 2:
You guys might as well stay up for the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be diddy.

Scenario 3:
You guys might as well stay up for the miiverse post tonight because we all know its going to be some of diddy. Then during the direct it will be revealed that there is a diddy dixie tag team. Sakurai will make the greatest fake out in smash history.
I kinda have another scenario

Diddy is revealed tonight, so that he can be in the CG trailer tomorrow for the DK newcomer. They would have to show him just to release that trailer, much like how all the characters who were in karts for rosalina's trailer were revealed beforehand.

Shroob

Sup?
It makes me wonder.... If the Direct is coming at 2PM PST tomorrow.... Will Sakurai even be awake at the time to update the site? If there's Smash news that is.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It makes me wonder.... If the Direct is coming at 2PM PST tomorrow.... Will Sakurai even be awake at the time to update the site? If there's Smash news that is.
He doesn't need to, there are other employers at Sora Ltd. to update the site.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
The direct may have messed up a lot of predictions, but I still think Diddy will be revealed tonight, if inly to put him in the reveal trailer for Dixie Kong.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
If we don't get Diddy tonight I hope we see some more of Olimar... The poor little guy hasn't been in a Pic of the Day since November.:(

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So the announcement of the direct has put tonight's Diddy Kong reveal into question? Well, that would sure make the WELCOME BACK DIDDY! banners I made, these Diddy Kong party hats, tableware and gift bags, and the 30ft ice sculpture of Diddy Kong I carved awkward.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So the announcement of the direct has put tonight's Diddy Kong reveal into question? Well, that would sure make the WELCOME BACK DIDDY! banners I made, these Diddy Kong party hats, tableware and gift bags, and the 30ft ice sculpture of Diddy Kong I carved awkward.
Even more awkward if Dixie shows.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's still the possibility that Diddy could still be revealed tonight especially since this the first time in recent memory where Nintendo has had a major game release and a Nintendo Direct on the same day. Tomorrow will be interesting indeed.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I want to remind you guys if diddy is revealed tomorrow before the direct does not mean that the direct character will be another DK character

If diddy kong is not revealed tomorrow morning it does not mean its going to be him at the direct maybe not even a DK character

And for my bet if its not a DK character tomorrow we are probably looking at mewtwo because of lucario being revealed why not reveal him next

(Ofcoarse not getting ahead of my self because he is unpredictable)

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I predict a similar case with Sonic and Luigi, where tonight's pic is filler, while Diddy is revealed near the end of the Direct.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Here, enjoy watching this while waiting for Diddy, guys.

"After a heavy night of drink and drugs, Seb and Barry discover how the Donkey Kong Country cartoon doubles as a drug PSA."

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Sakurai has only tweeted directs that have had character trailers so far. Take that with a grain of salt as it has only happened 3 times with him tweeting the 2 with videos.

I personally hope we get diddy tonight and newcomer for the direct, but that's asking for a lot so i'm not expecting it.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I predict a similar case with Sonic and Luigi, where tonight's pic is filler, while Diddy is revealed near the end of the Direct.
He only tweeted on rosalina and sonic he did not tweet luigi

Sonic and rosalina got a trailer luigi did not

So if diddy kong is not the picture of the day tomorrow morning before the direct it may not be diddy kong

(However another theory could be that rumored diddy and Dixie tag team rumor from earlier)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Diddy isn't the absolute exact same as he was in Brawl, they're going to get furious anyway.
And considering Diddy could be changed for balancing......whether we have Dixie lumped with him or not, it's going to be a ****storm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Some people are probably furious that Bowser got changed.

Some people would be furious if Meta Knight got changed.

If he can make Diddy and Dixie a unique concept, which I know he can, then I welcome the idea with open arms.

DarkGundam

Smash Apprentice
If Diddy isn't the absolute exact same as he was in Brawl, they're going to get furious anyway.
And considering Diddy could be changed for balancing......whether we have Dixie lumped with him or not, it's going to be a ****storm.
Dixie's going to be a ****storm regardless, the only thing that will say it is the Kremlin King.

D

Deleted member

As a Bowser semi-main, I like (most) of the changes.

....though this isn't really the place to talk about that.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am a Diddy player and I would gladly welcome Diddy + Dixie, but perhaps I am the exception to the rule.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Guys, Sakurai Tweeted about the Direct. This might be big.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I am talking about Sonic and Luigi, the veterans who were revealed for SSB4 via Nintendo Direct.
Luigi didn't get his own video. But I guess I see what you mean.

I also HAVE to be positive in my prediction. I gotta be right or wrong. I don't just wanna say "maybe this or maybe that" I've been right about everything so far EXCEPT Lucario. I really thought he'd be cut.

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
I hope we get a Diddy reveal tonight and a newcomer trailer tomorrow, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Ahh, who am I kidding, I boarded the hype train hours ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom