• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Well, since everybody's here anyways...anyone know any good folk songs?

99 damage from Mac's uppercut, 99 damage from Mac....
Use it again, becomes a stale move, 98 damage from Mac's uppercut

Kinda sad there's no new Friday pic besides the friday for japan pic, but owell boxing is pro

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm imagining Sakurai wasn't planning on another Picture, but then he sees how many people are waiting and is just like, "Really? Fine."

Takes a picture of Mac punching Weegee's nose.
I would honestly be perfectly fine with this. XD

Also, I like how the only one Mac couldn't touch in the trailer was Miss Fit.

She remains the beautiful, untouchable troll queen we all know and love. <3

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
I am very very curious if the Smash logo only changes when Little Mac is on the stage or something... Or maybe it's just random which version we see? I kinda doubt that we've seen the last of the version we've been seeing;hopefully Sakurai clarifies at some point.
When Little Mac is not on the stage, Alfonzo takes over as the logo. Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I would honestly be perfectly fine with this. XD

It'd be great if there was a very small chance that WFT wins the match, no matter who actually won.

So Fox won the game, but the Victory Screen has WFT going :troll: :"Almost good enough, champ."

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So I was checking the Japanese Miiverse to see if the update was there, and I stopped to read some comments on the Little Mac reveal post. Quite a few of people asking where Diddy (and Dixy) is and at least one person asking about Lip. Several people talking about how cool Little Mac looks (which is nice since from what I heard he's never been that popular over there) and really strong, and like every other poster mentions the fact that he used to be an assist trophy. Kind of interesting to see since I never really kept up with the Japanese Smash community, and their expectations and reactions are more similar to ours than I expected. 'Course I don't know if all of the posters on there are actually Japanese.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So I was checking the Japanese Miiverse to see if the update was there, and I stopped to read some comments on the Little Mac reveal post. Quite a few of people asking where Diddy (and Dixy) is and at least one person asking about Lip. Several people talking about how cool Little Mac looks (which is nice since from what I heard he's never been that popular over there) and really strong, and like every other poster mentions the fact that he used to be an assist trophy. Kind of interesting to see since I never really kept up with the Japanese Smash community, and their expectations and reactions are more similar to ours than I expected. 'Course I don't know if all of the posters on there are actually Japanese.
Most of them are from Laos.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So I was checking the Japanese Miiverse to see if the update was there, and I stopped to read some comments on the Little Mac reveal post. Quite a few of people asking where Diddy (and Dixy) is and at least one person asking about Lip.
Well it's good to know that some still want her over there, really hoping that Sakurai decides to add her this time. Maybe if he sees people over there supporting her he'll be more inclined to do so.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would honestly be perfectly fine with this. XD Also, I like how the only one Mac couldn't touch in the trailer was Miss Fit.She remains the beautiful, untouchable troll queen we all know and love. <3
I will definitely use her when the game comes out.
And if Captain Falcon ends up sucking like in Brawl (I hope not) I'll definitely pick up Little Mac, since he seems to fill that same niche.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559

Can't wait to main her... Gonna do my best to make her look like a top tier character.

Representing for all the soccer moms/yoga enthusiasts/kids trying to lose weight.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I don't think no DK vet or newcomer will be announced any time soon.

I don't think no more characters will be announced this month, and I think for a while.

...Guess we'll see.
Nah, I think we will still get a veteran reveal this month. Not sure if it will be Diddy Kong, though.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Dixie and Diddy were supposed to be "one" character since Brawl, but the dev team couldn't make them work properly. So... I am not sure why people are so surprised if they decided to try making Dixie and Diddy work one more time. Perhaps this time, with better hardware and more knowledge, they managed to make them work. It is simple.
When Little Mac is not on the stage, Alfonzo takes over as the logo. Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"
i literally said this EXACT thing in one of the other threads...ill have to look through my last posts lol great minds thin alike.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Can't wait to main her... Gonna do my best to make her look like a top tier character.

Representing for all the soccer moms/yoga enthusiasts/kids trying to lose weight.
While you do that, i'll be representing ****** boxers that fight out of their weight class and ****** robots that take powers from taller robots that they defeat

This is the longest it's taken to get a pic...
I believe Little mac is today's pic, since it technically updated today in japan and it doesn't say real pic of the day on the miiverse image.

Last edited:

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
We already got one dude! XD
Oh? I've been trying to check both smashbros.com and miiverse.com, and I haven't seen anything.

It doesn't seem we'll be getting one. I think Little Mac was it. Not that I'm complaining.
But Little Mac was so much earlier in the day, it seems hard to believe that we wouldn't give us another. He gave us a double picture with Rosalina.

I'm probably just going to go to bed then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
But Little Mac was so much earlier in the day, it seems hard to believe that we wouldn't give us another. He gave us a double picture with Rosalina.
Rosalina's pic was early in the day here, so it was still the same day in japan. Today's direct was late, so it was 7 in the morning in japan when little mac was updated in. Sakurai is too busy eating valentines chocolate from all the fangirls to update miiverse again, i suppose. :troll:

Last edited:

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Rosalina's pic was early in the day here, so it was still the same day in japan. Today's direct was late, so it was 7 in the morning in japan when little mac was updated in. Sakurai is too busy eating valentines chocolate from all the fangirls to update miiverse again, i suppose. :troll:
Oh, I get the logic now.

Well, damn. I guess we have to wait until Monday.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Oh? I've been trying to check both smashbros.com and miiverse.com, and I haven't seen anything.

I'm probably just going to go to bed then.
So yeah in the future edit your posts instead of double posting pls
Why did they make the Direct so early in the morning?
well I mean Iwata mentioned that it was early/late as a direct for some reason. Could be it worked out that way or maybe wanting to reach NA audience more, who knows.

Last edited:

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
They also made him charge faster because you can see the symbol on LM avatar is moving faster.

Last edited:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
dang I was hoping for a pointless pic of little mac today to get it out of the way

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
dang I was hoping for a pointless pic of little mac today to get it out of the way
We got a total of 11 pictures of Lil' Mac yesterday.... and got to see Olimar on the 3DS, but that's beside the point.

I think the next week will be filled with Little Mac too. I hope to get more info on the KO meter.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im basically 99% sure that the KO meter just has to do with his OHKO move and nothing more. The only time it ever shows it is when he does that one move, and it always starts with no charge.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm okay with not getting a pic of the day. However, I am still intrigued by Little Mac's moveset and want to see a couple pictures highlighting it.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Why are people saying we didn't get a pic of the day? It's right there on the site, right?
I suppose some people haven't realized yet that the Little Mac reveal picture is the pic of the day. Since Sakurai uploaded that picture on Friday, Japan time. It's just really early this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom