• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Definitely preparing a new character slot and uploading an image of a new character...along with a new page of the character.

If I had to take a guess, it's going to be a newcomer...

...or it could be a generic image.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Wow, It's interesting to see everyone get so worked up LIVE. I usually read all of these the next morning. I sure hope the update lives up to the suspense.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Let's tell each other scary made-up stories.

Once upon a time, Sakurai thought Brawl was too fast for casual players, so he decided to slow it down severely in the next game. Thus, all matches are rendered in slow motion. The end.
One time, I heard of this character.

His name was Meta Knight.

He was SOOOOO broken, that everybody died.

The end.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's tell each other scary made-up stories.

Once upon a time, Sakurai thought Brawl was too fast for casual players, so he decided to slow it down severely in the next game. Thus, all matches are rendered in slow motion. The end.
Once upon a time, many fans thought Meta Knight was broken, so Sakurai decided to make every character in the next game a clone of Meta Knight. The end.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't want to believe that it would be a half hour late for a joke picture, even if I don't want to believe it's as much as a new character page. :p

Espio264

Smash Ace
Has it ever been this late for anything other than a character?

Are we sure we understand how Daylight Savings or LackThereOf in Japan really works?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Has it ever been this late for anything other than a character?

Are we sure we understand how Daylight Savings or LackThereOf in Japan really works?

I was just about to ask this very question. On a real note, is this the longest delay for an update since the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom