• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Just call it a late birthday present. Waddaya say champ?
Here is an entire paper Mario diorama I made in 1 minute:
DSC07141.JPG

Ok, maybe not in 1 minute, but its from a contest Nintendo of America was hosting a year ago. The wiiners won a 3ds XL and sticker star. I didn't win, but its still awesome. Also, one of lakitus eyes fell off.

Happy late birthday pal. :happysheep:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Holy sweetbabyjesus, you show this to me now!?!?

That's so sick dude! Madd props (Y)

Nd thanx :)

.... lets just hope Bowzilla doesn't crash the party.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 4299

Ok, maybe not in 1 minute, but its from a contest Nintendo of America was hosting a year ago. The wiiners won a 3ds XL and sticker star. I didn't win, but its still awesome. Also, one of lakitus eyes fell off.

Last minute projects must be easy for you.

Last minute projects must be easy for you.

Oops messed up my quote.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Well I just took an energy shot and will be up and kicking for the 2:00 posting. All the other threads I usually frequent are kinda dead right now. By the looks of things this place picks up pretty good over the next few hours. You fine people have any predictions for what we might see in a few hours? I'm itching for something crazy, like more info on the supposed Mario Galaxy stage. Or you know, Peach making the eyes at Mario, Luigi, Link, Marth, Kirby.Or maybe Man Fit Trainer.

Or Falco. Yes.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well I just took an energy shot and will be up and kicking for the 2:00 posting. All the other threads I usually frequent are kinda dead right now. By the looks of things this place picks up pretty good over the next few hours. You fine people have any predictions for what we might see in a few hours? I'm itching for something crazy, like more info on the supposed Mario Galaxy stage. Or you know, Peach making the eyes at Mario, Luigi, Link, Marth, Kirby.Or maybe Man Fit Trainer.

Or Falco. Yes.
I'm still waiting on that shield breaker marth, and yes alot of threads are dying lately.... it sucks :p

D

Deleted member

I hope tomorrow shows us more on that one picture that showed the back of a Xerneas.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
View attachment 4299

I saw you do stop action earlier, so:
I would like to make a request for you to make a stop action of the villager poem, preferably with Mario as the victim.
In case "The Villager Poem" isn't the widely recognized name:

Why is this in spoilers? Didn't set it to do that...hmmm...

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I just want to boop Protom on the nose because he's so cute with his little paper toys.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Maybe I clicked the wrong one. I never saw this one before and it was on the forefront of Sakurais Miiverse page so I figured this was it. I didnt know that about the outlines either. If its old, my bad lol
Lol, yeah it's old, but don't worry about it.

Strange, almost 20 minutes... And still no update.

Pikatroll is mocking me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
A long wait for a slow update?

Long? Slow?

Too slow? Too Long?

Snake confirmed. :troll:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Maybe it's an update about a new stage, which is their servers.

And unsurprisingly, all of the fighting in and on the servers is causing technical difficulties.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
...*Cough*

...So, uh... How about those... Bananas... I... WHERE IS MY PIC OF THE DAY SAKURAI?! WHERE IS IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom