• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

splat

Smash Lord
To me Jigg's curl looks different and Ness's playable model in brawl did not have teeth. Nice touches if it is real and if it is fake. The teeth thing really gets me though... Thats something you'd think no one would notice if they wanted to make a fake...
Jigg's curl does look different, but that's because it is a texture.
The teeth are a nice touch indeed, but that could also be textured in by adding teeth to the FitNess_Face texture in Ness' PAC file. I wouldn't be surprised if the textures came from the same guys who are working on the "Smash 3 Project".

... You know I would like to be a troll and say yes but I'm above that. And didn't I just say I am far too busy with college work in my previous post? Pay Attention splat. No it was not me.
Good thing you're above that, man - was kind of hoping you were the one who made it though, so that we'd have that clear (as your signature also states you're a 'photoshop beast'). Sorry I missed that part about you being busy - though honestly, many of the people who are doing Brawl custom stuff are in college.

Wondering though, why did you call me 'bad' the other post?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I really hope Pikachu is a lot more expressive in this game. I know it won't happen but I always kinda hated how Pikachu is always smiling. And when he gets hit, where there should be a pair of spiral (dizzy) eyes, there's just a smiling Pikachu face with its eyes shut And when I say shut as I mean as in HAPPY shut (o^ w ^o) there's no way this is a face of someone in pain. D:<

I know it's a nitpick... but anime Pikachu has so much personality, it would be great having it in SSB games!

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I don't care if Pikachu smiles when it is hurt. It's funny to hear people comment on how masochistic Pikachu is. :p

Making Pikachu more expressive would make more sense, and be more similar to the anime. I think the reason why he always smiles is because he's generally portrayed as a pokemon that represents all the pokemon, and will always be happy (moreso than almost any other pokemon for some reason). Poor excuse as getting hurt should be have a hurt face, but I can't really think of anything else.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm just going to sit back on this one... It's probably Diddy Kong's banana or Wario's early fart.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Jigg's curl does look different, but that's because it is a texture.
The teeth are a nice touch indeed, but that could also be textured in by adding teeth to the FitNess_Face texture in Ness' PAC file. I wouldn't be surprised if the textures came from the same guys who are working on the "Smash 3 Project".

Good thing you're above that, man - was kind of hoping you were the one who made it though, so that we'd have that clear (as your signature also states you're a 'photoshop beast'). Sorry I missed that part about you being busy - though honestly, many of the people who are doing Brawl custom stuff are in college.

Wondering though, why did you call me 'bad' the other post?

It was a joke referencing this video.
I compared you being a killjoy with the fake picture by calling you as bad as Ouya.

BTW I found some time to do this. Say hello to Grumpy Cat Pikachu!

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
... You know I would like to be a troll and say yes but I'm above that. And didn't I just say I am far too busy with college work in my previous post? Pay Attention splat. No it was not me.

Hey...it's you again, the weird guy.

Oh you guys, stahp lol. Just keep reading that conversation, don't pick random stuff out the middle.

It's a free country, bro.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
He's obviously rolling.

I enjoy seeing people come up with reasons for why pikachu tripped, even if the character hasn't come out yet. (Ddk, Zelda, Wario, etc.)

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
I think Pikachu is flipping adorable in this picture...

But I think by removed tripping, he probably meant random tripping.

D

Deleted member

It's very clear whats going on in the picture. Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane confirmed as an item for smash 4.

WW.png

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Hey, it may be the same stuff, but Sakurai is at least elaborating on a feature. So it still flows with the informative pics we've been having this month. It's just sorta insignificant compared to the other November pics, that's all. Also, I laugh at those who think Pikachu's pose confirms tripping. You guys aren't being serious, are you?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Kinda funny how a simple picture of a yellow electric rodent sitting down so cute and casually can cause such a stir all over. :laugh:

Not that I don't get where people are coming from but still. :p

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
I don't know why people would be excited about a leak of Jigglypuff and Ness, fake or not. It's not like it's a surprise to anyone.

Eh, it's more-so anticipatory excitement among either their mains (or primary/secondary/tertiary etc.) or just general fans of the characters, and for them to bear witness to Ness and Jigglypuff's return in the glorious HD (or 3D) quality of the upcoming Super Smash Brothers. Besides, in Jigglypuff's case, her return should silence all suspicion over the character's chances of survival, as there are noticeable detractors still clamoring for her end.

While it's not exactly... groundbreaking... it nonetheless still provides eagerness among their admiring supporters.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Lol "Progress on Luigi"

I see a decapitated Luigi xD

Edit: Gotz an idea Protom. Make the villager holding his axe next to Luigi's head and call it a day :)

SD Grandmaster Hero

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty surprised that people are talking the most about Jigglypuff rather than anyone else. Personally, I'm anticipating Captain Falcon more than any other character from the original Smash. Whether he's high tier or bottom tier, he's still fun as hell to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom