• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm also curious about what will the Fire Emblem series get. There will be some Awakening stuff for sure, but here's hoping the other games aren't ignored like they were in the 3DS version.
I need more PoR and RD goodness. Brawl's wasn't nearly enough.

And here's hoping for a Roy (the prince, not the Koopa) trophy.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It's pretty odd we're seeing Metal Face before his actual boss reveal, but I guess I'll take it. I'm liking these new backgrounds for the Photo Studio btw.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If Metal Face Really is a Boss, that is. For all we know, he may just be what Yveltal is. A stage background you see for about 2 seconds, haha.

Anyways, still no update on the main site? Whe has it ever been this late Before?

EDIT: and right as I say so, the main site updated. But with no characters or anything. :/

Last edited:

MasterRyan1595

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3625-8186-3222
The fact that none of the secret characters were revealed last night points to them getting a trailer in the direct.....which points to any unknown characters not being revealed in said direct unfortunately. Only time will tell though

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
didnt we get the characters on wednesday last week?....yep we did you can all stop now

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So metal face is kind of finally shown still need to see him on the HD version of the xenoblade stage.

But console foxus trophies still does not explain why ridley has no role at all in the 3ds version metroid games were aproximately equal of portable and console

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Also, there was one guy on Miiverse complaining about Xenoblade's "over-representation"...
So apparently, 1 character, and 1 stage (shared between versions), 1 AT, no Smash Run enemies, and possibly a boss fight is over-representation? What is that guy talking about?

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty odd we're seeing Metal Face before his actual boss reveal, but I guess I'll take it. I'm liking these new backgrounds for the Photo Studio btw.
Ridley may very well be teased in some form in one of the two remaining pre-Direct PotD's.

If the Direct on Thursday spoils all the remaining big secrets (new modes, bosses, etc), then the next couple days are all Sakurai has left to to tease us regarding stuff that will be shown off on Thursday.

Since Sakurai has never shown a Newcomer playable character's full model prior to that character's official reveal, I'm crossing my fingers we don't see a Ridley model in the next two days as we did with Metal Face today...

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I like how he's showing trophies now in scenic backgrounds instead of just the Trophy Gallery background.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Man, stuff like this gives me hope. I feel like Pac-Man got pretty shafted in terms of trophies on the 3DS version. It was literally nothing but pixel art sprites. And while I'm fine with them representing Pac in his classic old-school glory, would it kill them to have some better trophies for him? Like a Ms. Pac-Man one, or an actual Pac-Man arcade cabinet?

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Seeing as yesterday was Isle Delfino Duesday, as in it was due a while ago, we have to wait a little bit longer, so now it's time for Isle Delfino Densday!

Not as good of a ring to it, but it works.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ridley may very well be teased in some form in one of the two remaining pre-Direct PotD's.

If the Direct on Thursday spoils all the remaining big secrets (new modes, bosses, etc), then the next couple days are all Sakurai has left to to tease us regarding stuff that will be shown off on Thursday.

Since Sakurai has never shown a Newcomer playable character's full model prior to that character's official reveal, I'm crossing my fingers we don't see a Ridley model in the next two days as we did with Metal Face today...
I'm fairly certain we're going to have to wait for the Direct, otherwise I see no reason we haven't been shown him ages ago.

D

Deleted member

Still not expecting anything big before the direct drops, but who knows at this point? Surprise me Sakurai!

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Tomorrow's POTD will probably be hyping the direct, so I don't expect something too big tomorrow, but hopefully we get something good today.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Wel, Monday showed us two new stages and at least one returning one. ^^ Wouldn't surprise me if Today showed a big teaser for something.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoTUvptDQ
Pic of the day. Here's what's happening behind the scenes in one of the secret fighter's shooting moves. The object being held is called an NES Zapper. This is an accessory which was released for the NES outside of Japan. Now, this image is edited, but it's a scene from the secret fighter's reveal video.

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I'm predicting a Mii pic tonight. Maybe a picture of me, perhaps?

I like Mii. Nothing in this world is better than Mii. You don't even stand a ghost of a chance against Mii. And now, it is high time that we finally see a picture of Mii for the first time ever.

That, or we'll get a pic of Luigi's nose.

Edit: Holy cow! Sakurai has just teased Duck Hunt!

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Can't wait to see DHD's reveal trailer!

D

Deleted member

I wonder if they'll update the site to add DHD or if they're just going to wait until the direct.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I'm guessing Bowser Jr. gets one as well

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So with this, I expect the direct to just have trailers for the characters we already know, so no new character stuff, just modes and things like that, i'll still watch it.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Omg a tease at the Duck Hunt Dog Trailer, I already got a prediction right :D

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Well, well, well.

That picture looks as though it came straight out of a CGI Disney movie for some reason, like Wreck-It Ralph.

Is the person deliberately trying to shoot the Dog in there?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
So... Duck Hunt trailer confirmed for Thursday's Direct?

And when will we see the Bowser Jr + Koopalings trailer? (you know the Koopalings will be in the trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom