• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So quiet... well, uh... maybe we get a stage, menu, or some trophy and then get Game&Watch and Jiggly on the site while trailers for DHD and Bowz Jr are saved for the 50 Fact thing? Hmm... wouldnt really be a new fact or anything though. Well I guess if we keep going in order we get G&W and Jr? Might be good to show off Jr now so you can show off all the Kooplaings in 8 Player smash for the 50 Fact event~
If Jr. is revealed on the site I would simultaneously die from HD excitement and lack-of-trailer disappointment.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I know what I want Sakurai confirming:wolf: playable in Smash Bros Wii U/3DS as his own character. Hey Sakurai could throw a curve ball tonight and say Surprise Wolf is playable, but not yet and I won't tell you why he's currently not in the game yet. Wait for the direct on Thursday for more details.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
If Jr. is revealed on the site I would simultaneously die from HD excitement and lack-of-trailer disappointment.
Yeah...well, I guess either way there's hype! If he's on the site, then awesome, he looks great! If not, hm? Why? Is there a trailer for him?
Since I can't imagine them showing two trailers for one event, I wonder how him and DHD would share a trailer... Bowser Jr is shooting at Fox in an arwing from his airship when Falco comes to save the day last minute like usual and leaves Jr to abandon ship and keep fighting from his clown car. Before beginning the fight again Falco gets shot out of the sky and falls in some bushes. Shortly after DHD pops up holding Falco from his neck and a cute jingle plays. And then... uhh... Shulk shows up and really feels it or something...
I know what I want Sakurai confirming:wolf: playable in Smash Bros Wii U/3DS as his own character. Hey Sakurai could throw a curve ball tonight and say Surprise Wolf is playable, but not yet and I won't tell you why he's currently not in the game yet. Wait for the direct on Thursday for more details.
A vague silhouette of him and some others with a caption like "Are you SURE you've unlocked all the characters...?" Might be more fun!

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Yeah...well, I guess either way there's hype! If he's on the site, then awesome, he looks great! If not, hm? Why? Is there a trailer for him?
Since I can't imagine them showing two trailers for one event, I wonder how him and DHD would share a trailer... Bowser Jr is shooting at Fox in an arwing from his airship when Falco comes to save the day last minute like usual and leaves Jr to abandon ship and keep fighting from his clown car. Before beginning the fight again Falco gets shot out of the sky and falls in some bushes. Shortly after DHD pops up holding Falco from his neck and a cute jingle plays. And then... uhh... Shulk shows up and really feels it or something...
And Then Wolf jumps out and Says "Playtime's Over!" Then it cuts to game play of Bowser Jr,Duck Hunt and Wolf.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I think Sakurai should get Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt out of the way before the direct. <3 That way we only have the new Wii U stuff to cover! (Including Mewtwo and Ridley ofc.)

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'd love to see some in-game action of Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt in the live event, but I'm not really expecting it. If anything, they'll probably just be revealed like every other unlockable character so far.

As for today's POTD, I'm predicting a new stage confirmation.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Prepare for mas filler before the main event on Thursday.
I'm predicting something 3DS that shows off Magicant or something.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Given the circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if we got nothing "amazing" until Thursday.

Obvious character reveals included (they may have something special in mind for the yet unrevealed ones).

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I just realized it'd be perfect for Sakurai for Sakurai to open up with Junior cuz then he can show him and the 7 koopalings and segway (or whatever) into 8 player smash! Then a few, minutes later go to duck hunt cuz I'll be dammed if he doesn't get, one if junior does <3

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
We should be getting 2 unlockable characters today if we go by the other weeks, I'm guessing Mr. Game and Watch and Jigglypuff.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Maybe we're getting something else besides a new pic, if the waiting is of any indication.

I would like to listen to some new tracks from the Wii U version. Come on, "The Great Cave Offensive"...I loved playing through that mode in KSS as a kid.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
[XENOBLADE INTENSIFIES]
Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.

Now it's Reyn Time! For Real!

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
WOAH XENOBLADE

And it looks like Metal Face finally makes his appearance!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
[XENOBLADE INTENSIFIES]
Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.
It's almost as magnificent as the trees on the hills, the clouds in the sky, and that giant-ass robot attacking them in the background. :awesome:

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Face Nemesis, Melia, Metal Face, and Reyn. I was hoping that there'd be more Xenoblade stuff in the WiiU version! Hooray! Hope to see Alvis, D!ckson, Egil, Kallian, and the others.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
These trophies pictures are so much better than the menu or 3DS trophies we've gotten

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Xenoblade Medley on top of this please.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
[XENOBLADE INTENSIFIES]

Now it's Reyn Time! For Real!
She's looking at the characters that will be revealed in the direct ( hopefully one of them is Wolf) Well goo night Trophy Tuesday.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You guys think Metal Face is boss material graphics wise?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
You guys think Metal Face is boss material graphics wise?
Sure! I mean...he looks way more detailed and intense than Yellow Devil if that counts for anything...?
Edit: So...no hidden characters today?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Wii U trophies seem to be focused on console games, after all. I wonder how many of them will there be.

I'm also curious about what will the Fire Emblem series get. There will be some Awakening stuff for sure, but here's hoping the other games aren't ignored like they were in the 3DS version.

I could assume there won't be as many Kid Icarus trophies in the Wii U version either.

Also, there was one guy on Miiverse complaining about Xenoblade's "over-representation"...

epicgordan

Smash Ace
What's interesting is that this picture seems to suggest that the Wii U Gaur Plains will be a moving stage. Now, I wouldn't mind learning where Metal Face will actually fit in.

Still, the timing is pretty convenient too, given that this pic was shown two days before the Direct.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
What's interesting is that this picture seems to suggest that the Wii U Gaur Plains will be a moving stage. Now, I wouldn't mind learning where Metal Face will actually fit in.

Still, the timing is pretty convenient too, given that this pic was shown two days before the Direct.
I think it's just a background for Photo Studio.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

That isn't Guar Plains.

That's generic grassy field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom