• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Huh, prizes for first AND second place, welp more chances for coins. I wonder if one can spectate both For Fun matches and For Glory ones. I also wonder if one can spectate matches actually going on or if it will essentially be replays again.

Edit: For Glory can be spectated at least and I assume For Fun will be able to too since it's similar to Basic Brawl.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
For Glory stages seem to be referred to as Omega stages, given that the screenshot is from For Glory mode.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So gambling mode returns. I know what it's called, it I just consider it gambling. I mean look at them coins.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, more menus. At least this one was sort of interesting.
Also, what does the "compact 3DS version" mean? Did I miss something?

Dudemaster47

Smash Cadet
Well, looks like Omega Form is definitely the Final Destination variant of the stage, so that's confirmed. What with the first pic being in For Glory mode, and listing the stage as Gerudo Valley (Omega Form).

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Final nail in the leak is fake coffin. Hoping for NESS on the next PotD!

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Gambling! Excellent!

Also, 'Omega Form' is a great name for the FINAL Destination style of the stages :grin:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Will we get more music tonight?

That is the question.

When was the music updated last night?

Khao

Smash Lord
So I guess Most Boring Mode Ever returns? Never really saw the appeal of that thing. You're not really playing anything, and you get coins more easily by playing normally anyway.

Last edited:

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Never really cared for spectator mode, it always just made me wanna play myself. Nice to see it back though.

Final proof for those who were still trying to stay on #TeamFake... Aw who am I kidding, if you were still on that side you were probably just trying to troll and might as well stay there till the game is out.

Really like how the game refers to the final destination variations with the omega sign, it's a nice touch.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Spectator Mode...

Am I the only one who forgot that was even a thing?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Eh, Spectator Mode was only a novelty you used at least once then threw it away. Hopefully, it'll run much better and have live matches. Probably will just watch if I'm running low on Coins and need to gamble.

Well, I think the leak pics pretty much confirm that replays are returning, as they can be shared in StreetPass. If there's any spectating I'm doing, it's to analyze my gameplay and correct my mistakes.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh well, there's always the hope that music is coming. See ya'll tomorrow. Same time, same place. 13 to go!

Soul.

Spectator Mode? Cool, maybe the feature could be used if the player does not want to play....yeah, I'm talking about watching matches.
For Glory stages are the "Omega Form" thing..that's interesting.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I don't know how long I'm going to wait for music; we might not even get anything today.

I'll hang in there a little longer, then go to sleep.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Omega form sounds pretty ****ing awesome, you know **** is real when somebody demands a match against you on an Omega stage!

Either way, this is going to be a fun thing to pass a little time with, I love gambling as long as I don't lose real life money :p

R0Y

Smash Master
Will we get more music tonight?

That is the question.

When was the music updated last night?
Not at this time I'm pretty sure. POTD is relatively the usual time but a music update after would be kind of odd. Two birds with one stone seems to be how they update the site.

Edit: I stand corrected, yesterday's music was later

Last edited:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I just checked with the leaked images.

It's the same, hehehe! The player miis on the bottom are the same too. They lack the names, but the mii's and some of their placements are identical.

Check it out:

Also, Omega Form? Sick!

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
MA-RI and Narl, the Miis, were literally the Miis on the leaked version of this update. Haha.
I swear when the game comes out, I'm going to take a capture card and make a combo video of Mii Brawler Sakurai beating the living **** out of Lv. 1 MA-RI, Narl, and the other Miis for accusations of leaking info. All to the audio of the Wombo Combo.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I just checked with the leaked images.

It's the same, hehehe! The player miis on the bottom are the same too. They lack the names, but the mii's and some of their placements are identical.

Check it out:

Also, Omega Form? Sick!
Omega Form = Final Destination version.

Omega is the final letter in the greek alphabet.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Eh... I used spectator mode a couple times. Usually just for some background noise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom