• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
"Pic of the day. In honor of my cat ****ting on the bed, I've added a new obstacle to the Living Room stage. Now the cats and dogs poop on the floor and the players must avoid being pooped on!"

...Wow, I just wrote that o.o
Take my like! You just made me laugh too hard! :joyful:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Bite your tongue. Zelda was one of the first picked characters in the SSB4 tournament. She's been extremely show cased in Nintendo's promotion of the game, with Bill playing her consistently and winning in the Twitch footage.

She's in the top 10 of most played characters in Project: M tournaments, and 16 on the Melee Tier list.

Plus she's my main.

She's not forgotten. :p
I don't mean by fans, I just feel that Sakurai doesn't take as much care with her as he does with other characters. I like her too, I used to use her a lot in Melee.

Morbi

Scavenger
More of a skin than anything. Did Sakurai outright call that a costume?
No, thank the blue-haired lord, there is still hope.

Pic of the day. Here’s Link in an outfit based on his ordinary clothes in Skyward Sword! The art style looks a little different, but the actual clothing model is still his usual tunic.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I just realized Jigglypuff isn't announced.... wait I thought she was already a POTD?

Oh well, back to Wario hype.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
PotDs probably take a little extra time at this point since it seems they're uploading music at the same time, blame Youtube's buffering :p

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
To add to this, and what @Neo Zero was saying earlier, predicting things that will coincide with other/related events (anniversaries, real life events, other directs/announcements like the Pokemon in a few hours, etc.) isn't bad by itself, but it almost always is a slippery slope, with more people discussing the other event rather than trying to relate it to Smash/the PotD.

Basically if it's crossing that line even by an inch, it should go to the Social.
Ok so...

I'm predicting a Luigi trophy today!

There is no reasoning to suggest this in my conscious or my unconscious. Some may go to question whether my prediction can even be considered speculation. You see, I had a good idea for the potd, but due to the logical reasoning of rules say so I cannot post this. I can only post things based on nothing, for you see, Rules prove that making actual predictions based from recent occurrences is unhealthy.

Seriously though, there's definitely a high probability that we will see Wolf returning today. Either him or Snake.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Just randomly woke up. Bring on the PotD!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Spectator mode, by the looks of things. Looks like Sakurai will really focus on the 3DS version. Only 13 pics left!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. Spectator Mode is available even on the compact 3DS version!! In this mode, you can watch players all around the world fight and make bets with in-game gold. Wager wisely by checking out the player names, rules, win rates, odds, fighters, and stage!!"

Edit:

"Being able to cheer someone on is what really makes spectating matches fun. This time, 1st and 2nd place will get prizes in four-player matches, and spectators can bet the gold they win on Bonus Chances."

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
There is going to be another picture. When you cannot comment, there's still more pictures.
Whoops, I guess I was wrong. :p

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Everyone make Miiverse accounts posing as the developers/testers given in the pic(s) and make some sort of false leak storm. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE! MAKE 'EM HURT!

Last edited:

Noctes

Smash Cadet
So I guess "Final Destination Form" is being shortened to "Ω Form". Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom