• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
:3 Cut who off? I've already done cut him off....xD
That was supposed to be a joke since ya know, your pic is Mewtwo and cutting...yeah

I'm bad at jokes... '-';

But good luck uploading it before him tonight!

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering what the reactions would be to a Gygas AT that just f**** with your head.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Pic of the Day: "I'm so ******* pissed my game got leaked. But joke is on you! You looked inside Pandora's box, you suffer the consequences! See that sexy Ganondorf with the long flowing hair and original moveset in Hyrule Warriors? I'm not making him anymore; here, have your ****** TP look Falcondorf"

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Pic of the Day: "I'm so ******* pissed my game got leaked. But joke is on you! You looked inside Pandora's box, you suffer the consequences! See that sexy Ganondorf with the long flowing hair and original moveset in Hyrule Warriors? I'm not making him anymore; here, have your ****** TP look Falcondorf"
xD I would actually die laughing to this....

That pun jiggled my puffs
Jiggly... ;3 *pop*
;D

Last edited:
Now I'd rather refresh Sakurai's Mii to see if he changes it, rather than the PotD. This is a golden opportunity for Sakurai to tilt his Mii's eyes inward to look angry and disappointed.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
People have been predicting what's going to be on the PotD forever. If your predictions are based off of "already known information" then sure, that's kinda fine. Speculating if Sakurai will respond to leaks is a bit dangerous, and if something came out now that was predated by the leak I think things would go insane, so let's just keep that to then if it happens.
To add to this, and what @Neo Zero was saying earlier, predicting things that will coincide with other/related events (anniversaries, real life events, other directs/announcements like the Pokemon in a few hours, etc.) isn't bad by itself, but it almost always is a slippery slope, with more people discussing the other event rather than trying to relate it to Smash/the PotD.

Basically if it's crossing that line even by an inch, it should go to the Social.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
He would clearly punishing us by giving us a non-canonical third party design over the design of his favorite character in Brawl.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would they have used him anyway when Zelda and Link are TP versions

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Why would they have used him anyway when Zelda and Link are TP versions
[Cause he looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than TP Ganondorf. TP Ganondorf looks like a worn out old man. HW Ganondorf looks like an intimidating warrior you don't want to **** with.]. That's just personal bias though! TP Link and Zlda look perfectly fine though. I prefer SS Zelda, but TP Zelda looks at least acceptable.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
What would you guys do if he revealed an ice climbers stage? That would be an amazing thing to show after the leak...

I really am hoping for some sort of ice climbers throwback whether it is a confirmation of the character, or some sort of cameo from the series.

But wait... That would mean te polar bear... And that means... Smash run... Yuck, nvm...

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
"I won't let a single one of you leave here alive, and Fox! Remember this! I'm gonna be the one to take you down!"

That's right Wolf ;-; you'll be the one cuz you'll be shown in tonight's picture right!?

-sigh- yeah, still expecting something mediocre...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
To add to this, and what @Neo Zero was saying earlier, predicting things that will coincide with other/related events (anniversaries, real life events, other directs/announcements like the Pokemon in a few hours, etc.) isn't bad by itself, but it almost always is a slippery slope, with more people discussing the other event rather than trying to relate it to Smash/the PotD.

Basically if it's crossing that line even by an inch, it should go to the Social.
Yeah, being an official source and directly commenting on the developments of a leak wouldn't help, considering there's always an ambiguity factor for you to suspend. Although Sakurai does seem to be a master of subliminal indication (KI update dump after Palutena leak, Meta Knight Mask Mii confirming Meta Knight reveal, etc.)

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I'm curious to know what your definition of punishment is.
It might clear things up to know that both I and the creator of the game main Ganon in Brawl, so it follows logically that I wouldn't see it as a punishment for that design to return, and he probably wouldn't either.

Edit: PotD to have more 3DS information

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
xD I would actually die laughing to this....
But then you wouldn't be able to play Smash Bros!! >_<

By the way it does look like Sakurai's Mii has a slightly bigger mole than before...
Also, people seem to be really interested in today's POTD, even though a leak happened. 200 people just waiting...

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
[Cause he looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than TP Ganondorf. TP Ganondorf looks like a worn out old man. HW Ganondorf looks like an intimidating warrior you don't want to **** with.]. That's just personal bias though! TP Link and Zlda look perfectly fine though. I prefer SS Zelda, but TP Zelda looks at least acceptable.
Maybe they'll give Zelda a half-baked SS skin, in the same vein as Link's SS "costume".

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
The Nintendo bikini pics on miiverse sure do help pass the time waiting for the pic... Maybe a costume for Rosalina and Peach with just shorts and a sports bra? Prob not, but hey...

Inb4 Jigglypuff with the booty shorts costume confirmed.

Edit: I'm really feeling a costume reveal today, by prob one to better reflect the somewhat scandalous vibe te ZSS one gave off. :p

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Of course, Smash O'clock can get a 1 hour extension if Sakurai's having a hold up. His hand is cramping up, cat took a **** on his bed, etc.
"Pic of the day. In honor of my cat ****ting on the bed, I've added a new obstacle to the Living Room stage. Now the cats and dogs poop on the floor and the players must avoid being pooped on!"

...Wow, I just wrote that o.o

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Waiting patiently for Sakurai TO NOT REACT to the leak.
...he might....
maybe....?
I seriously doubt he will acknowledge the leak in any way, shape, or form. That just wouldn't be like him.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Worst costume ever. Zelda's would be easier though, so here's hoping! I always feel that Zelda is one of the most forgetful characters in SSB.
Bite your tongue. Zelda was one of the first picked characters in the SSB4 tournament. She's been extremely show cased in Nintendo's promotion of the game, with Bill playing her consistently and winning in the Twitch footage.

She's in the top 10 of most played characters in Project: M tournaments, and 16 on the Melee Tier list.

Plus she's my main.

She's not forgotten. :p

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm still hoping we'll get some announcement by the end of the month. Please announce something Sakurai.

September 13th feels like such a long ways away!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom