• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
The big thing here is that Nintendo is going to do an announcement tomorrow at 6 AM PST.

Guessing it has to do with the leak.
You sure? That'd be hilarious.

"Hello everyone, it's Bill Trinen from Nintendo. Recently, we've heard that some leaks of our newest games surfaced. We're very disappointed in those of you who looked at these leaks. Reggie will find you, all of you. And he's going to kill you."

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Don't treat us like children and you won't have to make threats! Food for thought buddy! ;)
She's right though, roster leak talk and Pokémon talk has no place in this thread, despite how some people treat it this isn't the social thread.

Anyways, I'm not really sure what to expect from today's pic. Maybe an AT?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
That threat to close the thread sounds like you're ready to chop it's ear off before finishing the job....

Anyways, guesses anyone? Let's go back to the guess the pic game

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Dunno if I'll be sticking around, but just in case, what time does the pic of the day usually gets posted on average?
Epic Pic / Site Update- 4-4:30am

Good Pic - 3:45-4am

Mediocre Pic - within the hour

All above in EST

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I want to see one of Luigi's alternate costumes.
But I want the focus of the Pic to be his nose and pretend like the costume doesn't even exist.
Mr. L would be a nice choice. I wonder if the Villager will have more alts.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm wondering if pics being later than usual might mean that we're getting a music update.

And if this is the case, please be late Sakurai.

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Today they will finally reveal Phoenix Wright. Turns out he was still locked when the leak pictures were taken and he's their trump card to discredit the leak.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I try to stay up but I swear I fall asleep like 15 minutes before the POTD every night. I'm hoping for a big reveal to put the unrest at ease...... Well other peoples unrest. (Crosses fingers for personal most wanteds)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What happens to this thread could be any multitude of things~

Staying on topic is nice, but we're pretty darn serious about keeping at least a few threads sane/within boundaries of its purpose, and if we can't do that (it has been pretty hard elsewhere, please remember you're just a single person in a mob) than yeah, I would probably prefer to close the thread until the picture comes out.

Fair enough warning? :)

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
*Hopes for reveal of Daisy and Micaiah as Peach's and Robin's Alt Skins*
I hope that Robin's alts are similar to how Villagers work, in that they completely change the look of the character like in the game. The Robin we have is the original, but there's nothing to say that he's the canon one.

Khao

Smash Lord
Okay, so the pic's probably not too far from now then! I guess I'll be staying, on mondays I usually go to sleep at like 4:00 am anyways.

I don't even think we're getting anything relevant to anything, but I'm really curious about the picture anyway, and everyone's reactions to it.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
What happens to this thread could be any multitude of things~

Staying on topic is nice, but we're pretty darn serious about keeping at least a few threads sane/within boundaries of its purpose, and if we can't do that (it has been pretty hard elsewhere, please remember you're just a single person in a mob) than yeah, I would probably prefer to close the thread until the picture comes out.

Fair enough warning? :)
There's just so much going on with Smash and Nintendo, it's almost impossible to mention the PotD without talking about... Well, you know.

I agree that talking solely about the leak should be for the social thread, but is it okay if we make predictions and speculation about the PotD based on it? That's still technically on topic, right?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
If anything, show off some new content and not regurgitate Smash Run info. Yesterday morning's you could get from playing KI:U, but I suppose that doesn't cover the entire PLAYER base of SSB4.

Part of me wants a statement regarding the leaks or some sort of announcement to get them sorted out. Sakurai would just dodge all that to maintain hype.

R0Y

Smash Master
"Pic of the Day."

No comment to it, just a silhouette on the Pyrosphere

Last edited:

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
I hope tonight's PotD clearly teases if not reveals Ice Climbers. The sheer madness that would follow the insane pandemonium that was the true [yet without the Nintendo Seal of Quality] Monado Monday would be amazing.

Michael Caine said as Alfred in The Dark Knight: "Some men sir, just want to watch the world burn."

I don't want to watch the world burn ... just looking to warm things up.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I normally don't get caught up in futile character reveal hype, but...

EarthBound Tuesday.

EarthBound Tuesday.

EARTHBOUND TUESDAY.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People have been predicting what's going to be on the PotD forever. If your predictions are based off of "already known information" then sure, that's kinda fine. Speculating if Sakurai will respond to leaks is a bit dangerous, and if something came out now that was predated by the leak I think things would go insane, so let's just keep that to then if it happens.

Last edited:

JMS_Eddy

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping for an ice climbers reveal, simply because they are such an awesome SSB character and it would suck if they were really cut (though I'd still be happy with the leaked roster as is...)

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
I hope today's update is just a video walking around sadly at a park, then he goes up to the camera and says "No more. No more Smash Bros" In reality, i'd like something related to stages.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Eh, gonna watch my bro play League and just drop in this thread every couple of minutes. I mean, it's Smash O'clock (2-3 PM EST) and anything could happen.

I need to detox from this place. I swear the leaked CSS and today's videos have burned their traces into my retinae.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Wait, is this true?

"Did anyone notice, Sakurai changed his Mii."
- Bardelina
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlj-iyn0g

Did Sakurai's Mii change? It looks angrier...
Before and after...?

It doesn't look like it... I must be imagining things. I almost thought it looked different.
EDT: Apparently, people said his mole is slightly bigger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom