• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
While I would looooove to see the Ice Climbers, showing them won't necessarily debunk the CSS leak. Allegedly, that pic was taken before the gamer unlocked all the characters (from what I understand). If you ask me, seems oddly convenient he left extra spaces on the CSS because it leaves the leak open-ended.

Now then, if the POTD was a sample CSS for the Sm4sh 3DS, that could slay the leak. But realistically, Sakurai probably isn't concerned with a leak unless it's nearly true (deflates hype).
Wouldn't Ice Climbers be starters like they always are?

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for some booty for today's pic.

It could be anyone's booty.

It could be actual booty. You know, the shiny kind. That you steal.

Or stealing booty using booty. And shaking booty with the booty.

Yeah. I'd dig dat.

#wariowednesday

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I hope Sakurai knows about this leak, so he can post something awesome tonight.

Seriously though, there's so few PotD's left... I want S-Money to start going nuts.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I'm going to predict a new 3DS stage that has nothing to do with the recent 4Chan leaks. And it's looking to be about three or four of them left.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
If we get a vet today and it matches up with the rumor's artwork.... that's the end. The game is over. We're all doomed.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Throw everyone for a loop and reveal wolf, the shockwave his reveal would create would be glorious.

Last edited:

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
I like the recent 4chan leaks, as long as that's not all the characters. Dr.Mario in and not Paper Mario? Really? Sidenote, Duck Hunt Dog looks awesome in that leak ^o^

gamer8

Smash Lord
I like the recent 4chan leaks, as long as that's not all the characters. Dr.Mario in and not Paper Mario? Really? Sidenote, Duck Hunt Dog looks awesome in that leak ^o^
Any links you can give?

Edit: Nevermind it's on the home page now.

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
Dr. Mario as his own character and yet no Mewtwo return? I don't really buy that... It would probably enrage a lot of people as well and Sakurai would know that.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Jeez I thought this was the leak everyone was talking about :crazy:
This is scary good....but I hope to god it's fake...Mewtwo fans, Ridley fans and King K Rool fans would basically all be getting the big "F-BOMB" if this was real....
No...I can't believe Sakurai would play it out like this....especially since Dr. Mario is in there and NOT MEWTWO. Out of all the characters in Melee, Mewtwo deserves to return the most.
Bull...****.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Dr. Mario as his own character and yet no Mewtwo return? I don't really buy that... It would probably enrage a lot of people as well and Sakurai would know that.
Yeah, I call bull**** until it's real. Also, why are Dr. Mario and Dark Pit on the bottom? Clones?

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Fake leaks suck big-time booty. You're like "Wow" because someone with that wasted their own time creating such an elaborate "leak," then you're like "hmmmmm" wonder how much time they really do on their hands. Then you realize that it could be true for all you know, then find flaws that you or others have already pointed out in the leak, then get relieved/disappointed that it was proven wrong. And then regret getting invested at all in the leak because it was all a huge waste of time no matter its legitimacy. And then debate internally about other leaks until you decide it ain't worth it anymore.

At least that's what I do. Lol.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
There's a group dedicated to the discussion of leaks... or a thread. Go elsewhere.

Anyway, it'd be nice to see something new and exciting tonight. Maybe a new AT? Although, we got one this week already :'(

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
This is scary good....but I hope to god it's fake...Mewtwo fans, Ridley fans and King K Rool fans would basically all be getting the big "F-BOMB" if this was real....
No...I can't believe Sakurai would play it out like this....especially since Dr. Mario is in there and NOT MEWTWO. Out of all the characters in Melee, Mewtwo deserves to return the most.
Bull...****.
According to that Leak, the Brawl cuts minus the Pokemon are DLC and he put a "?" next to Mewtwo so he might also be playable

A vet reveal that matched any render would make the leak pretty much 100% legit, and one that didn't match would debunk it.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
According to that Leak, the Brawl cuts minus the Pokemon are DLC and he put a "?" next to Mewtwo so he might also be playable

A vet reveal that matched any render would make the leak pretty much 100% legit, and one that didn't match would debunk it.
Then why isn't Metwo shown there? -_-

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
POTD: This game is delayed until 2018 because of some cheeto dust covered neckbeard leaked the roster.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
In terms of the leak-
I'm usually the last person to believe a leak, but this looks pretty dang legitimate.
Only time will tell I suppose.
I'd definitely be happy with Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt Dog, but Dark Pit... ugh.
Also the inclusion of Dr. Mario and NOT Mewtwo would absolutely blow my mind.
Cutting the Ice Climbers also makes me very sad.

Sorry for posting off-topic. The leak thread was locked.

But I guess now we have more to keep an eye out for in the Pics of the Day. Especially if that stage list is real. If any of the new leaked stages get confirmed in a pic of the day, I'd say that's all the proof we'd need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom