• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateHaxx

Smash Cadet
But guys!!!!! Dont forget, sakurai stated that he is "nearly" out of videos for char reveals. Tho their has to be atleast one more before release!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Let's go... Wario Wendsday! Gettin out yee old gif, three months in the making
I'm ready. We've waited so long... To think there's a chance tomorrow could be the day of his reveal, it drowns my eyes in tears. As I look to the setting sun, I begin to cry, humbled at the thought of his very presence.

D

Deleted member

I'm ready. We've waited so long... To think there's a chance tomorrow could be the day of his reveal, it drowns my eyes in tears. As I look to the setting sun, I begin to cry, humbled at the thought of his very presence.
Since when was Shrek in Smash?

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
This, my child, is gonna be the new Easter.... Wario Easter.....

Bring him to us MS..... you just gotta

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
That leak killed itself. Honestly.

I expect a new stage today.
Wario Land stage! Not from the newer games like Shake It, but from the good old classics, like Super Mario Land 3 or Wario Land 4!
Maybe even from Virtual Boy Wario Land!

I'm pretty sure your eyes are watering because Wario burped garlic in your face. :wario:

----

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Wario Land stage! Not from the newer games like Shake It, but from the good old classics, like Super Mario Land 3 or Wario Land 4!
Maybe even from Virtual Boy Wario Land!

I'm pretty sure your eyes are watering because Wario burped garlic in your face. :wario:

----
Its people like you that make america awesome.

WARIO LAND STAGE!!!!! :D

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Tonight's pic gon b gud, i know it.

I predict two possibilities:

1. something Ridley related
2. a "skimpy" Alt for a male character, to "balance" the Samus alt we got yesterday

So few days left until release...no time for filler now Sakurai!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
WE GOT META KNIGHT LITERALLY A WEEK AGO.
WE'RE NOT GETTING A VET
Anywho I say we're getting a stage tonight.
You don't know that. That's just an assumption. ¦D

And that's why you'll forever be a Chucklehead, Tom. ¦3

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Tonight's pic gon b gud, i know it.

I predict two possibilities:

1. something Ridley related
2. a "skimpy" Alt for a male character, to "balance" the Samus alt we got yesterday

So few days left until release...no time for filler now Sakurai!
Are there any skimpy male costumes that are canon to their series? If there are, that'd be pretty cool.

Vorsun

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vorsun
3DS FC
2320-6359-9150
I still think Ray will be kill this week. Robot skeletons cannot lie.

elephant13

Smash Apprentice
I just want a vet reveal so we can see their official artwork and debunk the rumor, doesn't even need to be anyone exciting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nope, because why would dudes wanna see that? (Insert blatant point here)
Unless you count shirtless sumo link.
Are you implying there are people out there that wouldn't like to see Captain Falcon shirtless?

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
So is anyone hoping for Ice Climbers because it kills the CSS leak?:lol:
While I would looooove to see the Ice Climbers, showing them won't necessarily debunk the CSS leak. Allegedly, that pic was taken before the gamer unlocked all the characters (from what I understand). If you ask me, seems oddly convenient he left extra spaces on the CSS because it leaves the leak open-ended.

Now then, if the POTD was a sample CSS for the Sm4sh 3DS, that could slay the leak. But realistically, Sakurai probably isn't concerned with a leak unless it's nearly true (deflates hype).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Are there any skimpy male costumes that are canon to their series? If there are, that'd be pretty cool.
If we're comparing Zamus's alt costume, which is identical to sports wear, then the one character who automatically already fits this criteria can be only one person.

Yeah, pretty much anything Little Mac wears is "fanservicy" enough while Captain Falcon's normal outfit is the male equivalent to Zamus's, so we're all set and don't need anything else. Case closed. ¦3

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The last few nights have all been rather decent. There's no good reason to break this trend any more. This is the last month....gotta make it count, right?
A leak that came to surface tonight could be helped or hindered by a variety of stages, assists, or characters, so I will be watching closely.

@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser Shirtless Mac with brown hair to represent Super Punch-Out could work, but he already has a ton of alts. Shulk has his swim gear, so that could work.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I personally am just fine with ZSS in a sports bra. Don't really need shirtless Captain Falcon alt in my eyes. ^^;

In light of recent events, this potd can very well prove to be interesting...

...or it can help nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom