• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Weren't a few of the pictures last week REALLY early for some reason? I can't decide if I want to stay up or not.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Weren't a few of the pictures last week REALLY early for some reason? I can't decide if I want to stay up or not.
Doooo iittttttt, it'll be so worth it or you'll be mad as **** lmfao

For me, I'll be up either way so might as well check the pic ya know

JCAndre

Smash Apprentice
I wish Ganondorf... Hopefully we get one of those "oh you didn't think we'd forget did you?" type pics.
That made me have a funny thought. What if, right now as development winds down, Sakurai looks at his coworkers and says "S*** guys...we forgot Ganondorf." Then we get a post (not a pic, just a post) that says "Uhhh we meant to show off Ganondorf today but it looks like we forgot to make him...sorry guys, don't know how that one happened."

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Yeah, pretty much all of them except the Meta Knight pic if memory serves, and that was proceeded by a massive site update. If this picture were to be uploaded at a similar time to last week, it would be uploaded around 15-20 minutes from now.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Most of them were 25 minutes from RIGHT NOW.

I guess I better just friggin do it. I don't care. My bosses come back from a week out of the store tomorrow. I don't mind showing up not ready to go. THERE'S A PIC OF THE DAY TO BE HAD AND THERE'S ONLY A COUPLE HANDFULS LEFT LITERALLY!!!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Most of them were 25 minutes from RIGHT NOW.

I guess I better just friggin do it. I don't care. My bosses come back from a week out of the store tomorrow. I don't mind showing up not ready to go. THERE'S A PIC OF THE DAY TO BE HAD AND THERE'S ONLY A COUPLE HANDFULS LEFT LITERALLY!!!
I'm going to tell your bosses what you've been up to, since I happen to be friends with them.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'll be surprised if there are any more cuts than Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur. I can't really see anyone else getting cut.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
That made me have a funny thought. What if, right now as development winds down, Sakurai looks at his coworkers and says "S*** guys...we forgot Ganondorf." Then we get a post (not a pic, just a post) that says "Uhhh we meant to show off Ganondorf today but it looks like we forgot to make him...sorry guys, don't know how that one happened."
That was a pretty special post right there.

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
All I want is Sakurai to announce another freaking direct. Where with many delicious details will be dropped.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
So Sakurai

Those Kirby and DK stages you've been happily ignoring for the past year

is it too much to ask for those

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Censor Dodging Warning Received

HOOOOOOO **** NIGHTMARE. :4greninja:

Edit:

"Pic of the day. Nightmare Wizard appears as an Assist Trophy! He will engulf the stage in darkness, and fighters will need to brawl blindly for a while. Look out for the effect before it goes dark, and play it to your advantage. Blinding and reversal effects even make the computer players mess up."

----

Moderator Edit: Please do not censor bypass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It might not be a stage, but at least it's something from Kirby.

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. Nightmare Wizard appears as an Assist Trophy! He will engulf the stage in darkness, and fighters will need to brawl blindly for a while. Look out for the effect before it goes dark, and play it to your advantage. Blinding and reversal effects even make the computer players mess up.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

HOOOOOOO **** NIGHTMARE. :4greninja:

Edit:
"Pic of the day. Nightmare Wizard appears as an Assist Trophy! He will engulf the stage in darkness, and fighters will need to brawl blindly for a while. Look out for the effect before it goes dark, and play it to your advantage. Blinding and reversal effects even make the computer players mess up."
Hints for Bandana Dee? Hints for Bandana Dee? Hints for Bandana Dee?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom