• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Welp, I will be out of state for three days with no internet access, so I will do a triple prediction. I predict these things will happen, not on any of the three specific days. One of the days will finally show off a new Kirby 3DS stage that is so long overdue it almost hurts. Another day will show off a new costume, not necessarily a new alt, but a costume we haven't seen in this game yet. Third day will obviously be Massacre Monday, deconfirming either Ray, Jill Dozer, or Chibi Robo.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Welp, I will be out of state for three days with no internet access, so I will do a triple prediction. I predict these things will happen, not on any of the three specific days. One of the days will finally show off a new Kirby 3DS stage that is so long overdue it almost hurts. Another day will show off a new costume, not necessarily a new alt, but a costume we haven't seen in this game yet. Third day will obviously be Massacre Monday, deconfirming either Ray, Jill Dozer, or Chibi Robo.
If you get all these predictions correct a small country will be named after you.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I think we will continue to see more 3ds updates up until the release and then we will see more wii u updates after that. I predict at least one vet a week and probably a trailer for 2-3 newcomers this week or next. Boom!

Im going to predict we will know the full 3ds roster by next week on friday.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
If you get all these predictions correct a small country will be named after you.
That's what were shooting for. Dragoniteland here we come!
Problem is, what should the national anthem be?
Hmm.... that's a good one, probably the Champion Battle from Heart Gold/Soul Silver. Yeah, that's it. And with that, I'm off!

Last edited:

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
I'll predict the Plank Galleon Stage. Only the stage, then later on the week a K.Rool teaser something ala MetaKnight mask from past Monday. All leading to a Smash Direct on September.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'm honesty expecting nothing. But I know I'll get hyped anyway and get my hopes up, so...

Here's hoping for a Ness or Wario reveal this week. :p

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Last edited by a moderator:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Bandana Dee I can 100% see as an assist Tropjhy. In a game where CHROM is a final smash, its only appropriate. will legit be disappointed if that makes it in at all

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
We're not gonna turn this into a Bandana Dee discussion, will we

Plus, he was teased with the exclusion of Waddle Dees King Dedede throws. It's only fair that if Ridley gets teased, he does too. Bite me.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Bandana Dee I can 100% see as an assist Tropjhy. In a game where CHROM is a final smash, its only appropriate. will legit be disappointed if that makes it in at all
Chrom is unoriginal and is honestly hard to think of a moveset that doesn't involve just swinging his sword. Bandana Dee can pull from a lot of stuff. His spear, umbrella, helpers, a lot of different things.

We're not gonna turn this into a Bandana Dee discussion, will we

Plus, he was teased with the exclusion of Waddle Dees King Dedede throws. It's only fair that if Ridley gets teased, he does too. Bite me.
Your right. I do believe Ridley is in the game, or Sakurai wouldn't hold off this long just for a deconfirmation of the most wanted newcomer. He is a trolling fuddydud, but isn't a jerk.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Sorry if someone already posted this, but looks like some guy on GameFAQs found something intriguing on the image used for the types of updates under 'Site Updates.'

Time for "Vs. Ridley" 2.0, heh. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom