• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Based on various precedents, it's either going to be Lucina, Robin, Falcon or something else entirely that probably won't be very significant.

Either way, I don't even know why I'm bothering to stay up for this pic.

EDIT: Dat Greninja.

Well, I guess I'll stick around for the caption.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lucina Marth Alt. Confirmed? That's what it seems like.

Well I'm happy about it.

Yay.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
She does get the full rectangle on the mobile site, though she doesn't get the artwork because she shares it with Robin and I guess they believed posting it twice would be redundant.

I would say if there isn't anything by 12:20 you should turn in, since Sakurai has usually been posting the pic a few minutes after 12.
Oh, okay. Gotcha. Thanks.:)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Drum roll folks. I still think she's a newcomer, but if she was an alt...no mega clone then! :D

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Google translate caption:
One piece today. With Fresnes, Lucina also participated! Taijutsu her, the same as Mars or edge because. However, because there is no certain features on Mars "the tip of the sword is strong" that, the power of the sword hammer are averaged, it is relatively easy to handle. Height slightly lower than Mars.

2nd pic:
Reflets men and women and Wii Fit trainer men and women, villagers, as Little Mac, name and voice and appearance, even if different, of the same performance to switch the color change basis. However, that there is a performance difference even slightly separate frame. That is why, you can choose by itself Lucina.

She seems to be a newcomer.

Last edited:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
"Pic of the day. Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth."

"With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually."

"By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye."

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGH9l5mlg

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Pic of the day. Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Pic of the day. Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth.

Edit: Goddamn Late x3

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
One piece today. With Fresnes, Lucina also participated! Taijutsu her, the same as Mars or edge because. However, because there is no certain features on Mars "the tip of the sword is strong" that, the power of the sword hammer are averaged, it is relatively easy to handle. Height slightly lower than Mars.
So confirmed not be be exactly the same do to no tipper mechanic. Phew, dodged a bullet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If that's true

We have our answer

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
There's my answser, nope, not an alt. Just some slight differences.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This post gave me brain cancer.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
2nd caption: "With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually."

3rd caption: "By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye."

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
"Pic of the day. Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth."
Whew, this relieves me a ton.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Okay.....so he says that since she is a different complete character, she gets her own slot. But what does that mean? Is she an alt of Marth that just gets her own slot? This doesn't help much.

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord

"With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually."

"By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye."

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGH9l5mlg
Oh thank god, I thought Sakurai was going to throw us all for a loop there. Now people will stop saying she's an alt.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So

She's a clone

Only difference being no tip and she's slightly shorter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom