• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
And on this note and the blow that Gematsu took, there's no reason for Lucas not to make it now. If this game can have Toon Link and Lucina as semiclones, it can certainly have Lucas.
That makes me really happy! Lucas needs to come back, and before this EPIC trailer, I was feeling really down because I honestly thought he would be cut. But now, I know he will come back, I can feel it....

Shroob

Sup?
Hopefully we get a pic of Lucina tonight to shed some light on some things. Granted, I fully expect Sakurai to Sakurai.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I hope tonight's picture of the day is of Lucina so people can stop debating whether she's an alternate costume or newcomer. I think it's pretty obvious she's a newcomer now, but some people still think she's not.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon looks freaking ginormous. He's bigger than Palutena. I have a feeling he's gonna be a bit slower in this game...but a bit more powerful too.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I hope we get some clarification on what was meant by the tomes having limited uses. It's easily the most confusion part of this whole thing for me.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So everyone wants Lucina info right? Welp, time to not get any info on her for the next month. :awesome:

If we get anything tonight it'll be about Lucina. That makes the most sense to me. We got a Robin update, a Captain Falcon update, and now a little tidbit on Lucina makes the most sense.

I don't think we'll be getting one though.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I hope we get some clarification on what was meant by the tomes having limited uses. It's easily the most confusion part of this whole thing for me.
Well in Fire Emblem Awakening, units run out of weapon uses for tomes and swords (similar to PP in Pokemon), I think that's what Sakurai was trying to clear up with.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Well in Fire Emblem Awakening, units run out of weapon uses for tomes and swords (similar to PP in Pokemon), I think that's what Sakurai was trying to clear up with.
I understand that that happens in FE, but I'm curious what exactly it means in Smash. Do you lose it for your stock or just have to wait to recharge it or something?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I understand that that happens in FE, but I'm curious what exactly it means in Smash. Do you lose it for your stock or just have to wait to recharge it or something?
Chances are youre probably going to have to recharge it. As I see it, the tomes are Robin's special attacks, so if he/she were to lose all of them, there would be no specials left, so that wouldnt make sense.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Chances are youre probably going to have to recharge it. As I see it, the tomes are Robin's special attacks, so if he/she were to lose all of them, there would be no specials left, so that wouldnt make sense.
I think the one way it could make sense for you to lose them would be if after you lost them all you upgraded from bronze to Levin sword, making it easier for you to defend yourself without your magic and/or a recovery.

Or maybe the usage limit would jsut be high enough that you'd have to try to lose them.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
3rd party trophy out of nowhere, the leak that had the most going for it was wrong on 2 very big counts, what was thought of as the likeliest newcomer is part of a Final Smash, and Falcon is officially the best Lord.

And this was just Monday. I don't know what to expect for the rest of the week.

Shroob

Sup?
3rd party trophy out of nowhere, the leak that had the most going for it was wrong on 2 very big counts, what was thought of as the likeliest newcomer is part of a Final Smash, and Falcon is officially the best Lord.

You know what they say.

It's all downhill from here.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Here's the thing. I dunno if I even want Chrom to be a playable character in this game. I'm tired of seeing Fire Emblem only-sword characters. It gives the impression basically that all it is is swordplay, for anyone who's never played it before. I would truthfully rather see Robin (if there's the default 'Villager' as a character, and 'Link' who technically is supposed to be whatever name you give him, why not the default main character from FEA?) or Basilio before I want to see Chrom. Before Chrom I'd even want Lucina, cuz at least then... well, ok, Lucina doesn't really add anything except that she's a girl character from Fire Emblem, I guess. But what does Chrom add?
So looks like I done did it, boyz. I'll leave my comments on the reveal in that thread, I'm just here now to acknowledge stuff and whatnot, bask in the glory, y'know, cool stuff.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
So, whoever can't handle the manliness of Captain Falcon gets deconfirmed?

Sorry Chrom.

Regular Toad

Pokemon Trainer

Maybe Ridley

:denzel:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Thank you. Your avatar made part of my night.

And I want more of these Veterans Vs Newcomer videos. No. I NEED more of these Veterans Vs Newcomer videos. Captain Falcon was just too bad *** for his own good against Lucina

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If we get anything tonight it'll be about Lucina. That makes the most sense to me. We got a Robin update, a Captain Falcon update, and now a little tidbit on Lucina makes the most sense.

I don't think we'll be getting one though.
Thats the issue. You're thinking logically. The reason we won't get Lucina is because it makes the most sense.

Inb4 Miis

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Usually after a new character is introduced, Sakurai at least mentions them for next day's pic...but I'm pretty sure he'll dodge the bullet on Lucina and put something of Robin, which I have only a little problem with haha

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Well, we still have a ton we need cleared up about Lucina and Robin, and even Falcon could use a pic too.

So obviously it will be Mi--

Thats the issue. You're thinking logically. The reason we won't get Lucina is because it makes the most sense.

Inb4 Miis
Darn it.

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Sakurai has posted a POTD the morning/evening after big news before and still posted again during the A.M hours right?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
He should still post a pic for tomorrow since everything today was for... well, today.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
In not particular order, my predictions for the Tuesday Final Strike.

- Shulk Assist Trophy.
- Chorus Kids sticker to show off the return of the feature.
- Lucina is shown to be using what is basically the Flare Blade Roy used to have.
- Robin on the 3DS version showing they can take the appearance of your personal Robin if you have FE: Awakening.
- Snake Trophy.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
In not particular order, my predictions for the Tuesday Final Strike.

- Shulk Assist Trophy.
- Chorus Kids sticker to show off the return of the feature.
- Lucina is shown to be using what is basically the Flare Blade Roy used to have.
- Robin on the 3DS version showing they can take the appearance of your personal Robin if you have FE: Awakening.
- Snake Trophy.
the last time we tried to predict sakurai....we got yesterday

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I would like a LOT of clearing up on Lucina to see if she is different at all from Marth.

Although I just love Robin so much...I wouldn't mind info on him either!

Or, just some epic Falcon buffs.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Yonder post17073642 said:
I would like a LOT of clearing up on Lucina to see if she is different at all from Marth.

Although I just love Robin so much...I wouldn't mind info on him either!

Or, just some epic Falcon buffs.
Hey, my lazy photoshop is your avi : D

I'd like to see Lucina expanded on more personally tonight, but Robin is also good

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I feel like we'll get something on neither of the newcomers knowing Sakurai. He'll probably ignore their existence. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom