• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of the Ohio Tournament II 8/23/08

nojoes

Smash Ace
They did for Athens! (Ours was a 5 dollar entry fee)

(Kel, OS, and Sliq did)
For Brawl? and back then is different than now, for all i know they may still want to come up, i was just speculating.

(not trying to be snobbish if i come off that way, just making sure because it's hard to read inflection online)

thats pretty lame chan
I'm still going to try to come down, good venue, good people, good fun.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Yeah it was for Brawl, though that was back in May. So who knows.

They prolly won't though. They would have posted or something.

aquteen

Smash Ace
there's no way they'd travel for a 5 dollar entry fee, so probably not.
Sorry about that just trying to satisfy the majority of people. I really still hope you guys will come though.

Edit: **** my sleep schedule is ****ed up, I post at like 2:00 a.m. and by the time I wake up there are like five more posts. I need to lay off mgs4 a little...

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Hope you can make this one WGS!

Most of the OUGA people from Athens are going to be at this thing (including POPS and T800).
It'll be a blast

aquteen

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post

I think we will be fine on setups but if people want to bring them we could always use extra. What would really be helpful is if people want to bring copies of melee. All the wii's will have copies of brawl with them but if we could have all the gamecubes playing melee and a lot of the wii's playing melee things would go a lot faster. (for the melee section at least.)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
The setup I bring will have Melee and a Wii, with 2 extra GC controller and 2 extra classic controller+wiimote incase people forget. (I found a smaller table to use so I can bring my stuff for sure)

I'll ask my group to bring copies of melee just incase the Wii owners don't have theirs.

Thanks again for hosting this.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Well, I requested this day off, but I haven't been informed on whether or not I actually got it off. But, there's still hope!

Also, I don't think the crew that I came up with last time will be coming this time. They all make it sound like they're really busy around this time, so this may be a solo trip for me...

4% APR

Smash Champion
Drew and watty better get ready, me and Bigr are gonna pull out the double jangles on you guys. Too good :039:

Big_R

Smash Champion
You best be renamin that crew to KoC, cause you gonna get Kicked outta Columbus.
$100 crew battle?

also koc is kickin ohio's cok which is a crew me and watty made but we dont rly have a definitive status of that crew as of now. but still we made it so gg on that note too

double also ima be tech chasing with rests *****es!

Smocane

Smash Cadet
$100 crew battle?

also koc is kickin ohio's cok which is a crew me and watty made but we dont rly have a definitive status of that crew as of now. but still we made it so gg on that note too
Lol, I don't think we need to have a crew battle to know who would win. I'm not talking **** here, I was ****ed up last night after a lil party when I posted that.

aquteen

Smash Ace
I think there were 23 people last time.

This one has more hype and is on a Saturday not a Tuesday, so idk 30? maybe more

Smocane

Smash Cadet
ima give u guys chromeo work

ill give u bonafide lovin'!
Dear Big R,

I'll fox up your falco and make you sheik a marth looking peach out of your captain falcon. you won't even notice the ice climbers into your drank while yousamust be gettin checked out by a doctor in the jigglypuffs. My mario will just fire your ganons in a link like no luigi's business. the donkey won't what the kong is goin on when roy eats a young link of sausages. You'll have to pick-a-chus what yoshi-t is gonna do when zeldamination hits yo turn. You gonna game & watch? or just sit around feelin up the goodness. all i can say is don't hang out with a boozer who has a mad kirby stomp, cause you never know when he could just pichu off. Dis' be our current tier list, its cool with me, myewtwo?

Love,
Rance (Smocane...some *** stole my name on these boards.)

p.s. tank you drephen for shwoing me how fun it can be to post when you are messed up

aquteen

Smash Ace
Dear Big R,

I'll fox up your falco and make you sheik a marth looking peach out of your captain falcon. you won't even notice the ice climbers into your drank while yousamust be gettin checked out by a doctor in the jigglypuffs. My mario will just fire your ganons in a link like no luigi's business. the donkey won't what the kong is goin on when roy eats a young link of sausages. You'll have to pick-a-chus what yoshi-t is gonna do when zeldamination hits yo turn. You gonna game & watch? or just sit around feelin up the goodness. all i can say is don't hang out with a boozer who has a mad kirby stomp, cause you never know when he could just pichu off. Dis' be our current tier list, its cool with me, myewtwo?

Love,
Rance (Smocane...some *** stole my name on these boards.)

p.s. tank you drephen for shwoing me how fun it can be to post when you are messed up
whoa man I think you need to lay down on the posting for a bit eh?

soap

Smash Hero
i might not even go at all, twenty dollar venue fee is kinda ********, i might just go get some bubbletea and play friendlies

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Season's Beatings is usually very fun event in general. Lots of epic matches in all sorts of games.

I do agree with the venue pricing...

I usually get a discount for bringing my own equipment, but I can't say that if you bring stuff then you will get a discount.

Would anyone be upset if Great Sea was counter-pick?

I forgot to mention that one in my list before. This one just seems to be on most of the counter pick stages. (Sure the cannons can kill you, but you can see them coming from a mile away... literally, its prolly a mile from the tower to the boat lol)

Big_R

Smash Champion
rofl 20 dolla venue fee? i pry wont go even if there IS melee. thats redunkulous.

also soap
umm i dont feel like defending myself very much or practicing. hopefully i will before this tourny so we will just see.

i still plan to come regardless of practice johnz

aquteen

Smash Ace
I know that he and nojoes hang out, so if nojoes decides to come there is a chance vidjo will be there.

edit: **** your avatar mindgamed me out. I don't know why but I just asume if you have that avatar your drephen...

Top Bottom