• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
One FE girl is all I ask for. If Sakurai is imaginative enought to get Olimar with a moveset nobody thought of (No Pikmin = weaker), then he shouldn't have a hard time with someone like Micaiah or Eirika.

Gary

Smash Apprentice
I would love Micaiah as a character. When I heard that Sothe was an AT (confirmed from Jump Festa), I immediately thought that Micaiah was a candidate because she goes hand in hand with him. Then I thought, "Maybe he just goes with Ike." I dunno. Here's hoping.

Patinator

Smash Champion
FE has soooooooo many females
...One of many reasons I like Fire Emblem... XD

So, um, in regards to that statement that have to do with Brawl, if Micaiah isn't a PC, she could become an AT, normal trophy, or a... Sticker...

...Well, I guess that's obvious... :embarrass

But since there's a lot of Fire Emblem characters who don't really have the makings for a PC, they could be AT'd, like Sothe.

Nephenee AT pl0x.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
One FE girl is all I ask for. If Sakurai is imaginative enought to get Olimar with a moveset nobody thought of (No Pikmin = weaker), then he shouldn't have a hard time with someone like Micaiah or Eirika.
I agree; there is no reason to not add Micaiah now, and I hope people don't give me that she's not wanted a lot crap.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
You know.... alot of these "prophets" and "roster leaks" doesn't include many females (other than Krystal) or any sight of another FE character other than Marth and Ike.

Not that it matters since all will be wrong to a big extend in the end but.... its a little disheartning.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Most of the Roster leaks are leakin' from series they like, Fire Emblem doesn't have the English pull needed for those 'prophets' to mention more than those already known.

Micaiah and Sheeda are the two females I give the most chance to (Sheeda if the Wing Lance is a Unique weapon for her in 11, Micaiah is just unique and recent). Naturally I want as many FE characters to have alt colorsets to be reminicent of previous heroes (Ike having Sigurd, Marth having Leaf, Micaiah having Lilina, Sheeda having any number of Lance weilders or Pegasus Knights...)

However, I just want a FE character without a sword (EXCEPT MIA) would be much desired by me.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Oh how true!

But in regards to this Sheeda person, Rakath, I doubt that FE DS will be out before Brawl...

And let's hope Sakurai doesn't put in a commercial-character like in Melee...

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Oh how true!

But in regards to this Sheeda person, Rakath, I doubt that FE DS will be out before Brawl...

And let's hope Sakurai doesn't put in a commercial-character like in Melee...
FE6 wasn't out before Melee, but Roy still got in.

There's nothing wrong with having a commercial character (which is exactly what Micaiah would be anyway) as long as they have something else going for them, too (female status, unique weapon, villan status, ect.)

Patinator

Smash Champion
FE6 wasn't out before Melee, but Roy still got in.

There's nothing wrong with having a commercial character (which is exactly what Micaiah would be anyway) as long as they have something else going for them, too (female status, unique weapon, villan status, ect.)
*Facepalm*

Perhaps I should've clarified myself better... :embarrass

What I mean by commercial character is that Roy was put in Melee for on purpose: advertise Fire Emblem 6 in Japan. It wasn't until the U.S. approved of both Marth and Roy that the latter was going to be in the U.S. version of Melee.

Micaiah couldn't be an advertisement character; by that logic, Mario advertises Super Mario Galaxy; Samus, Metroid Prime 3; Link, LoZ: Twilight Princess; etc.

Radiant Dawn is aleady out; how would it be advertised, when Brawl comes out four months after RD's release?

(Also, my 500th post! W00T!!!!!)

Rakath

Smash Ace
Sheeda is the female lead in Fire Emblem 1 (and Fire Emblem 3, and Fire Emblem 11)... Love interest to Marth, so FEDS not being out yet means absolutely nothing. Well, except for having a unique weapon and a greater role means a higher appearance chance (like if she's made a real Lord in 11 instead of just a really really plot specific Pegasus Rider).

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Sheeda is a lord right? She should make it playable then, I also agree there should be one female for Fire Emblem as playable. Why? the number of female lords take up a little more than 1/3 of the Fire Emblem lords. and some of these Lord'esses would be more unique than some sword users, but I personally say there should be a girl for the group it's just natural. Right now the only one who have hope (for the ladies) are all the girl lords except Lyn (which is Celica, Elincia, Eirika, Sanaki, Micaiah and if Sheeda is a lord she counts). Too bad some of these girls are just sword users which is probably the reason Lyn was kicked out :(. I just hope 1 girl can make it, it will make me feel satisfied with the Fire Emblem section.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I like how NO prophet has predicted her so far.

If she gets in, thousands of prophets would be dead, FE hardcores would riot (well, those that hate her anyway), and I would laugh at the carnage.

Is it wrong for me to say that I want her in for that very reason?

Rakath

Smash Ace
hello_kitty: Sheeda is not a Lord in FE1 or FE3, however she is plot important, a Princess, and Marth's girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she was giving a Unique Class in FE11 (which is a remake of FE1).

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I like how NO prophet has predicted her so far
Bzzt.

Taken from the "leak" compilation thread, this one from Rapscouter (the only "prophet" I trust)

-Roy, and Marth are being taken out and being replaced by characters from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. (Marth is said to be playable by Vatro Xu & FForceSultan)
While it does not exactly imply that Micaiah is in, I can't really think of any other popular RD and PoR characters.

Another reason I trust Rapscouter is because none of his "leaks" so far seem far-fetched. He also leaked info on Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl, so that's a plus.

You can all bow to me now.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Well that would make rapscouter epic, now wouldn't it?

Even as an assist trophy, Micaiah would still slay thousands of prophets by her mere appearance. None of the major ones aside from rapscouter have predicted her in ANY form.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well that would make rapscouter epic, now wouldn't it?

Even as an assist trophy, Micaiah would still slay thousands of prophets by her mere appearance. None of the major ones aside from rapscouter have predicted her in ANY form.
Wow, they must not have any silver dollars huh? Oh well, the fact is that she would be the first PC that appeared the same gen. as Smash Bros. Brawl when/if she get's in. Well, one character that's in Brawl already is a six gen. character, Micaiah is a seven gen. that appeared in Feb. of 2007. Since the Brawl delay, I would expect her to at least show an appearance like Rosalina from Mario Galaxy did.

What would be her move set then?

Here's my first move set, I will make the second one soon.

Viper JLT4GOV said:
Stats

Size: ***

Weight: **

Speed: ***

Power: ****

Useage/how easy she is to master: ****

Standard:

A: Light Fist

AA: Double Light Fist

A Left/Right: Ellight Fist

A Dash: Ellight Palm Slide

A Up: Shine Swift

A Down: Valaura Leg Sweep

A Smash Left/Right: Pure Ellight Spell

A Smash Up: Pure Shine Spell

A Smash Down: Pure Valaura Spell

A Air: Light Cover

A Forward Air: Ellight WhirlPool

A Back Air: Valaura Back Kick

A Up Air: Shine Explosion

A Down Air: Valaura Stomp

Grab Hold: Sleep Staff

Grab Jab: Staff Hit

Throw Forward: Light Magic Blast

Throw Back: Force Magic Reverse

Throw Up: Magic Lift

Throw Down: Reverse Sacrifice

Special

Basic B: Thani- Micaiah will summon a giant ball of light and crash it down to her enemies. Micaiah can charge Thani, but she is vanrable to an attack. To make her hold the power, press the shild.

Side B: Purge- Micaiah can use this attack at a long distance, you can move Purge to the enemy and rain magic on them.

Up B: Staff Rewarp- Micaiah will teleport a long distance. You can control where she's going.

Down B: Corona- It can by pass a shild, this attack will have light magic come from the ground and shild Micaiah, knocking back all the enemies close to her. After it's done, she is vanrable to be attacked.

Final Smash:

Rexaura- Yune power's will merge with Micaiah making her invincible to any attacks. The whole screen will be in Rainbow light and the Rexaura magic will sround the players. When the Rexaura sround all the enemies, they will turn all white and the damage will skyrocket and they will be sent flying when the spell is complete. Only escape if your off screen when she does her Final Smash.

Taunts:

1) Micaiah will glow bright, then turn back to normal.

2) Micaiah will swing her hair, it sparkle as well. Represent her beauty.

3) Micaiah will call Yune, (her bird form), Yune will fly around for a while and fly away.

Victory Poses:

1) She will hold her spell book and bow her head, ( just when she kill's a foe in RD).

2) Micaiah will shine a bright light at the begining, then she will say, (I shall except this victory).

3) Micaiah will call Yune, (in bird form), and will land on Micaiah's sholders and Micaiah will say in her cheer, (we did it).

Micaiah's Colors:

Orignal: Purple

Red

Blue

Green

Black

Silver

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
hello_kitty: Sheeda is not a Lord in FE1 or FE3, however she is plot important, a Princess, and Marth's girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she was giving a Unique Class in FE11 (which is a remake of FE1).
well she has been very well supported since Melee so I suppose she is a shoe in for Brawl but I don't think as playable, though I would prefer Sheeda over Marth.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
'Kay then, Demon Kirby. So how old ARE Sothe and Micaiah?
I will try to answer this one as best as I can.

Ok, before PoR even starts, Micaiah finds 5 year old Sothe in the slums.
At this point Micaiah still looks the way she does now, due to being a branded. They stay together for years until she decides she to leave him beacuse he might fear her unatural aging.
In PoR, 15 year old Sothe starts to look for her and end up with Ike. 3 years later, 18 year old Sothe finds her.
She still look the same.
Now I don't know if Sothe's ages are correct but it's the same idea. Though I really bet that he is 18 in RD since Micaiah looks 17-ish.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Sothe is probably the same age as Nino (and several other REALLY young FE characters), I'd say he's 14. Even his buff macho appearance in Radiant Dawn would fit as a 17 year old (Hector and Eliwood in 7 are about that age). Micaiah is the oldest Lord in the entire FE series, Sigurd MAY be older, maybe...

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Make's me wonder who old is Stefan, and Soren at the matter. But they all do have diffrent symbols to see how they can age though.

But Micaiah till the end, right?
I imagine Stefan would be a few hundred. Soren I thnk is only slightly older than Ike because they were little kids when they met. Michaiah is at least 25.

So, a fortnight or so 'till judgement.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, I didn't know Soren was
Branded.
It was said in the End Game chapter when Ike was talking to Micaiah about Sothe.

I do like how they all got mistic abilities though. But it takes a lot of energy to do the things they do.

Smash Ace
Soren has a weird mark on his forehead. After I learned about Micaiah and what a branded was, I saw through Soren right away.
=2007=

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's too close, I wonder how much Brawl changed since E for All. But still, Micaiah till the end.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Not unlockable spoilers. I see the word "leak" in the opening post of a thread, and I instantly click out. So I won't be on for...

...Hmm...

About twenty days, maybe take one or two. That's the 17 days between ***. and U.S. release date, plus one or two days to get accustomed, maybe unlock something. Then it's time to find out the age old question:

ARE RID LEE, MEGAMAN, BOMBERMAN, MICAIAH, ETC. IN YO BERAWLORZ?!

...lolz...

Rakath

Smash Ace
I imagine Stefan would be a few hundred. Soren I thnk is only slightly older than Ike because they were little kids when they met. Michaiah is at least 25.

So, a fortnight or so 'till judgement.
Stefan is part Lion, not a long-lived Laguz (by Laguz standard). Rather, this the assumed Laguz for him, it isn't exactly confirmed.

Micaiah and Soren are
Heron and Dragon respectively
, so they should be a fair bit older than their human friends. However
Micaiah is older sister to Sanaki, giving a set time for being around. While Soren is son of King Ashnard, also setting his timetable.

Be warned, my text is rife with spoilers in them, I kindly suggest playing RD TWICE before lookin' in 'em.

Top Bottom