• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
I will cry too if Micaiah is not playable or anyone original, seriously if another sworduser makes it for Fire Emblem (except Marth) I'll be pretty disappointed and will feel disappointed but for now I'll keep my heart confident.
If she isn't playable it won't be the end of my world. I'll just be kinda disapointed at unique FE char.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Wow, I haven't posted here in quite some time. It's nice to see the Micaiah support is still going strong.

I've just recently found out about the Sothe AT and that gives me more hope that Micaiah is included as a playable character, considering Sothe is a very important character in RD.

-Knight

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Black Knight wasn't a good choice to begin with, Elincia is more important and more appropriate to use in every logical sense.

-originality
-there is no confirmed character yet who fights like she would
-importance > Black Knight's

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Black Knight wasn't a good choice to begin with, Elincia is more important and more appropriate to use in every logical sense.

-originality
-there is no confirmed character yet who fights like she would
-importance > Black Knight's
Or they could use FE characters from the Japanese only Fire Emblems? <_<

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I'm glad the faith here is still strong. Over on gamefaqs Micaiah topics attract her haters more than they do fans, and most of them swear up and down that the majority of Micaiah's fans have never touched a FE. Of course, I pour on more support just to anger these people. It's fun.

I would also like to note, despite the fact that it's super false, thealmightygoat's second roster prediction is the first to mention Micaiah directly. Maybe hope for her is spreading...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Or they could use FE characters from the Japanese only Fire Emblems? <_<
Good point. But Sakurai said that he wasn't too into Japanese only characters. It would be at least one character for the FE that's a Japan character, or at least I think so.

Post above: Dang, they don't like her very well huh? I'm guessing that Micaiah will not be Sakurai's mistake, and be his improvment.

Dark Adonis

Smash Rookie
who is most supported in Japan? I'd like to know.
I believe the support in Japan goes like

1. Marth (hes pretty much guaranteed to return I guess so meh)
2. Sigurd
3. Micaiah

I think as long as they include 3 FE characters, Micaiah will be one of them, I dont think Sigurd would get in over her, that would make every FE rep a blue haired swordsmen, and while Ike and Marth will probably play different, how would they differ Sigurd from them? Plus, it would be better to have Mage and Female rep anyway.

Now then, im not 100% certain on how the popularity goes anyway, so if anyone wants to correct this go ahead.

Micaiah FTW.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Again, by lord standards for important plotmaking cast... Sigurd isn't the main Lord of his game (FE4 players should be aware of this and stop hiding it to support him), Micaiah has more gametime than Sigurd (EVERYONE except for certain really late game additions do too), Sigurd isn't going to make the cut with both Ike and Marth in his way.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
^ that's true Sigurd is very much too overrated, the main character was actuallythat other one (forgot their name sorry), and Sigurd is more like Elincia (both important though, but to a lesser degree).

Smash Ace
Sigurd=overrated

All I know is that if Sothe really is an AT, then that increases Micaiah's chances for appearing in the game...

*braces for flaming*
Aha! notice how I said nothing about playability. I think Sothe showing up that way opens Micaiah up for PCdom... OR: ACdom. Mic (holy crap that's the mod. Micaiah's new name is Mic lol) might be an AT.

either way, if she is in, then There will be no need for me ever to use another character again.

=2007=

smashfan1337

Smash Cadet
great you get my 100% support they need another female character:colorful::flame::flame::hunger::joyful::smash::smiliegor:bigrocket:burst:

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
This is it.... After Today, we will only have 9 days till Judgement Day... It might be less for the possibility of the true leak to come out... So right here, right now... I would like to thank all of the supporters. As a token of appriciation... A gift to all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

*All credit is where credit is due. I didn't do any of these, just found them*

Now... Let's march on! This is it... we may not come back alive... but we fall with pride!

IN THE NEXT 9 DAYS, WE DINE IN HELL!!!

<_< sorry couldn't help it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
@Chidosengan: I love those images. I find number 10 funny as hell, maybe she should be that strong in Brawl. XD

And oh yes, Micaiah till the end!!!

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
it not much though. all they got was 7 more days. Although for US, we got a full month. Where's the justice in that?

Now it's 16 days till Judgement Day.

Heh, wouldn't be suprised if it made it all the way till November.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
^ wow an Eirika fan! those are rare :chuckle: I just hope that either Micaiah is playable in Brawl or Fire Emblem is not stereotyped with boring similar characters in Brawl.

Smash Ace
yeah. Sigurd would be boring since he's just another blue-haired swordsman (unless I'm thinking of someone else)
we have Ike. we don't need Sigurd. Heck, we don't even need Marth anymore.

Roy 4 life though. red spiky hair and fire to the end. Add Micaiah to that and you get red white and blue hair colors from F! (slightly tinted)! USA w00t!

=2007=

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
yeah. Sigurd would be boring since he's just another blue-haired swordsman (unless I'm thinking of someone else)
we have Ike. we don't need Sigurd. Heck, we don't even need Marth anymore.
I like this qoute, (knowing that a Marth fan has a sword on my back).

But there is only a few character types that can only be selceted, I know they arn't going to put an Axe welder in the game, lol.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
hell no to Roy, he was just a filler in Melee :mad: and all of the previous Lord's contributions (except Marth) were ignored, rumor has it Sigurd was meant to be in Melee but Roy replaced him... Now Roy fans are saying Roy should get in because of his contributions and what not, but really if they could ignore other character's contributions before (and even now in Brawl) then they should defenitly ignore Roy and make him not playable with a little of payback to add spice for that reason.

Sigurd is dead:

he's an alt for Ike anyone who denies that should simply admit that Daisy can still get in playable:embarrass, though I prefer even Roy before Marth <~ he is simply more important than Roy, and is the first lord. For the 3rd rep I'd pick Micaiah, she's the most original lord (after Celica).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
^^Yes we do need Marth. And no, knowing the sword is there does not make it less sharp.
But Micaiah can get in too.
I see. A hand full of people say it's too many sword users, I think it should be sword uses that make the game intresting, so of course Marth fit's that bill. I just want to know, what's should his final smash be..... but not in this thread, it's about Micaiah.

In regards to Viper's post:

Why not? Nolan for Brawl, lol.
He would kick azz though, just that he need's more fame. If the game was a brutle rating, then by all means, put him in.

Micaiah till the end..... or forever.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Viper-

Marth should have a Fire Emblem (as in his shield) Final Smash, possibly something like Warioman/Giga Bowser have.

Micaiah should have a Galldr of Release for her Final... any more info than that needs spoiler tags...

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I got news for you h_k: that's not a sigurd alt. Ike's color scheme doesn't match. Same colors, all in the wrong places.

If anything, I hope Marth gets a Sigurd alt.

I still wait for Micaiah, aside from thealmightygoat's second guess, nobody is still predicting her...

Top Bottom