• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

pepiux

Smash Apprentice
I sincerely hope Micaiah gets in. Assuming Marth returns (and Roy gets cut), and they add Sigurd, Black Knight or Eliwood, it would just not look right to have 3 swordsmen representing the FE franchise.
As someone else said here, Micaiah would be a nice contrast to the other FE reps.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
I sincerely hope Micaiah gets in. Assuming Marth returns (and Roy gets cut), and they add Sigurd, Black Knight or Eliwood, it would just not look right to have 3 swordsmen representing the FE franchise.
As someone else said here, Micaiah would be a nice contrast to the other FE reps.
any other sword user can go to hell, Marth being excempt :080: *rolls eyes*, becuase Fire Emblem is more than men using swords, and it would be idiotic to stereotype the Fire Emblem series by only adding swordusers playable, there's other different weapon users and important females withing the important ones and they are about half (I think).

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
If the Pegasus AT has more then one character in it and is similar to Pit's FS, I think the Begnion Holy Guard might show up.

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
Because they are the updates that will make or break the roster for some of us.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Micaiah would be better off with
Pelleas if he wasn't dead
It'd suck for whoever gets her if they were human/beorc cuz
she'd still look 17 when she's 30
and the guy would just age
normally

Spoilers in black.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Micaiah would be better off with Pelleas if he wasn't dead. It'd suck for whoever gets her if they were human/beorc cuz she'd still look 17 when she's 30 and the guy would just age normally.
Ridley!

Aw, look at the cute mutant space-dragon babies!

. . . DISTURBING MENTAL IMAGES! (and no, I don't mean the babies)

Rakath

Smash Ace
Micaiah would be better off with Pelleas if he wasn't dead. It'd suck for whoever gets her if they were human/beorc cuz she'd still look 17 when she's 30 and the guy would just age normally.
You say this like its a bad thing to be legally married to a legal 17 year old...

Wow, typing it out is a lot creepier than when I thought it...

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
You say this like its a bad thing to be legally married to a legal 17 year old...

Wow, typing it out is a lot creepier than when I thought it...
What about medievel times, when people got married at, what, eleven years of age? And most got pregnant around twelve? Aye.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I thought she was around her earily 20's or so. I don't think she as old as 30!?!?!?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
lol, I'm sure she's not that old, I'm saying that she may still look 17 when she's 30. Not that she is 30.

If only Mia was like that....

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Micaiah.. can be playable because Sothe has become an Assist...

And the main story is about Micaiah. So I think she will be presenting Fe 10.. Ike Fe 9. Marth 1 and 3..

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think...... it should be more, yea!!! What if Yune was an AT, that would be funny.

Rakath

Smash Ace
A dragon would do better. They are not only cooler looking, but they represent FE on a whole, a good deal better than a one time final boss.
I like the 'let's have both' idea. We get the Dragon from FE1/3/11 and Ashera as bosses.

However, if Ashera was a boss it'd be funny if his fight had to be won by Ike... just to mess with everyone.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I like the 'let's have both' idea. We get the Dragon from FE1/3/11 and Ashera as bosses.

However, if Ashera was a boss it'd be funny if his fight had to be won by Ike... just to mess with everyone.
That would be so effed up if that happen. Kirby's Hammer is godley to.

ronnietheboywonder

Smash Apprentice
Don't really know her, or Fire Emblem anyway...

But the more characters the better I say ^_^

Her magic powers sound cool, and her white hair looks sexy =)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

FE is an awesome series. It's my second favorite next to LOZ. But if you're going to start playing FE, you probably shouldn't start with Radiant Dawn. The difficulty is too much for newcomers, seriously.

J.A.Jenk

Smash Cadet
I would not complain if Micaiah is in SSBB, but after playing Radiant Dawn I am not supporting her

Patinator

Smash Champion

*Nods* Especially in regards to that last statement. :grin:

FE is an awesome series. It's my second favorite next to LOZ. But if you're going to start playing FE, you probably shouldn't start with Radiant Dawn. The difficulty is too much for newcomers, seriously.
Hmm. Well, for me, it's Mario>Pokemon>LoZ>Fire Emblem. But that's beside the point.

I'd say RD isn't so much hard as it is frustrating to those not familiar with Fire Emblem. I know that personally... @_@

I would not complain if Micaiah is in SSBB, but after playing Radiant Dawn I am not supporting her
Really? Why? Not that it matters; just curious.

Top Bottom