• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I'm leaving to pick everyone up today, its going to be a few days of driving considering I have to go to east coast/west coast/Atlantic south but I should make it in time. Anyone in aa who is coming with me be ready by 1 pm today

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
lol u know how I don leik mk dittoz and I not giving u a free win XD

any1 know when this season ends though?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I might start running your posts through Google Translator, no punctuation or anything lol.

But SPAU2 is the season closer, so August 25th.

JTsm

Smash Master
they actually agreed on that?
He is a PR member so he should know... lol.

Idk if I might come to this.

I need date, place and still thinking or not if the reputation of the TO will precede him.... again.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So is this happening on Friday? I need to know so I can give the Ohio guys my contact info

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
the venue didnt call back so im going to just postpone it until the venue is available

lain

Smash Master
sooooo no tourney then? if venue's the problem, there's like 10,000 game stores here. I'm sure one of them would be down to host a tourney

LOE1

Smash Lord
looks like i wont be able to make this. im leavin the state for the week on that day :(
i'll just have to try my *** off at SPAU

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
well ill try and get a venue for next week and the week after if any1 knows any places plz tell meh

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ray, look in to churches, community centers, or any places that have multipurpose/meeting rooms.

I wouldn't recommend using a local buisness for a venue because it's hard to run a tourney with a decent amount of space while keeping the owner's customers happy.

JTsm

Smash Master
a large venue with unlimited space and tvs for cheap without any staff pestering us the whole time that is close to half the community...

why would you wanna use that?
Yeah Tutu, were not trying to be logical here.

Depends on Rob, though.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
well it looks liek I have gamer's ave secured for Aug 17th but I still am thinking about doing one nex week also

don't u have to be a student to get any tourneys in U of M venues?

If any1 knows of any places in westland or garden city it would help

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Well I found one at the Plymouth Public Library and I just need them to call back to confirm it but I guess we can plan on it being there.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
they have outlets and tables and the venue is for free sounds good to me XD

done updating venue and stuffz I will get confirmation of which room we are in on monday

Top Bottom