• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Yeah I think I done with TOing for a while after I host this one on friday. It srsly has generated to much drama/negetivity

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I rly hate when pplz just assume I made my brax extremely easy or sum dumb stuff liek that when they dont even know the results of pools.

Noting about that tourney had bracket issues or seeding or polls issues that were major or that werent fixed.

For the record, pool results were:

Pool 1

1st Rayquaza07
2nd Kee
3rd cody
4th gio
5th kseb

Pool 2

1st lain
2nd Ori
3rd jcav
4th stewy
5th bulletsquall

I was made aware that a few players played each other or a lot or drove with each other so it may have affected some of bracket.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Pplz taking trash talk in sets a bit to srsly imo. It is a part of competition in general.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
There's a clear difference between trash talk and just being a prick. And people are generally smart enough to determine whether someone is just being cheeky or being a douche. You're not going to be able to convince anyone of your justification of being a prick.

You say tomato, I say douchebag.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
What have I said outside of this playing that makes pplz think otherwise lol (give sum examples that werent trash talk or johns)

ZTD | TECHnology

How about at Phoenix Saga 2 when it came time for you to go because Loser's Finals was going to start after 11 and you had to leave?

You had made it Grand Finals and then you were like "Tech you should just give me first, no one here is going to beat me". And if you remember you pissed Mikey off because he was standing right next to you and was still in tournament. Its things like that, that anger people.

And there are mannnnnnnny more examples. Many of which are listed in the past few pages but you tend to ignore negative comments that bring your character as a human being into question. So why should I waste anymore time here?

I'm just going to say this:

I'll be watching you. And if you continue to be unpleasant and if I hear more stories about you, I'm just going to ban you from MY tournaments. You know...the state's biggest ones? Part of the reason why you're even ranked as high as you are is because of my events. I don't WANT to have exclude anyone...but I have zero issues doing so if I have to get down to business. So..you should take note of what everyone has been saying.

This is not :salt:.

This is not :088:

This is the truth.

Accept it or become exiled. Your choice.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"You had made it Grand Finals and then you were like "Tech you should just give me first, no one here is going to beat me". And if you remember you pissed Mikey off because he was standing right next to you and was still in tournament. Its things like that, that anger people."

Sounds like trash talk right after I played a set imo. And I did apologize after mikey called me out on it.

It srsly does sound like you r basing your opinions off of one event and what WTP said.

And dont forget I remember you said that u wanted to "humiliate me on stream" in that tourney. But guess what? Idc that you were trash talking b4 we played maybe cuz I'm more used to it or something.

ZTD | TECHnology

Rage,I'm basing my opinion off of 2 years of knowing you. The only difference now is that you don't throw controllers anymore. You're still about a big of a prick as you were in 2010. People have been patient with you. VERY patient.

And the example I listed is credible whether its trash talk or whatever you want to classify it as. Its still being a prick.

And oh yeah I definitely wanted to **** you on stream. But I lost and I'm over it. I let my burning desire to crush you cloud my judgment. I no longer care. But I will beat you one day. Not for the glory though. That's pointless. And I wouldn't expect someone who has no hesistation in being mean towards others to be offended so easily lol.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"And the example I listed is credible whether its trash talk or whatever you want to classify it as. Its still being a prick."

so appearently trash talk=being a prick

u do know that trash talk is just a part of almost any type of competition right?

Just read the AIB ladder rules looool

ZTD | TECHnology

Are you ********?

Did you not read my post before that where I said that there's a difference between trash talking and being a prick?

Anyway, I have better things to do than argue with a brick wall.

Heed my warning or suffer the consequence.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Another library venue being picked up on?

Rayquaza a beast :D

Library and church meeting rooms are so great for smash events, people don't know.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"And people are generally smart enough to determine whether someone is just being cheeky or being a douche."

lol idk I do not think I'm a douche overall 2 bad sum trash talk has made sum pplz think otherwise

yeah librarys are lul was going to try a local church then my bro reccomended the Plymouth Library and it turned out rly gud

fZk

Smash Lord
You guys realize that you're all coming of as more immature than the high school kid you're all berating on. You're supposed to be the adults here and you're definitely not showing it by picking on a person with an obvious developmental disorder (probably autism or Asperger's), no offense to Ray if it's not diagnosed. So stop being ****s and take the high road.

Another thing, if you want to stop somebody form coming to your tournament you better either host it on your own ****ing house or get a giant lock to lock down a public university building. That's bull****.

AllyKnight

lmao. Yeah I've been saying this for a while, you guys are being stupid about it, def don't know how to handle trashtalk/harsh ****. Whatever he did is NOTHING compared to what I've seen/heard, anyone giving a ****? no grow up and this should give you guys a reason to beat him even more, I mean he did beat everyone in MI, him saying just give me 1st place money sounds like a joke to me with a lil of truth (obv he's not allowed to have the money but he'd probably win anyways).

Grow UP.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm by no means an expert on psychology and whatnot so if he had some sort of disorder I wouldn't even know what to look for. Would it change my opinion? Maybe.

But: As a TO its my right to say I don't want someone at an event. Obviously that's a final resort tactic that I would never want to have to do. But no one is going to convince me I CAN'T if I reason to. Just saying.

I mean truthfully id rather forgive and forget. Its very challenging though when you're not being listened to at all. It took me a very long time to reach this point but here I am. I'm not even saying I'm correct for my actions toward him. But this isn't just "Oh we're being pricks for no good reason" Look at both sides.

And don't get me wrong. I agree with you guys. But everytime we try to move past this, we end up back here. Its annoying and if makes me just want to eliminate the source altogether. If you guys have better suggestions for how to deal with him...I am ALL ears.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"I mean truthfully id rather forgive and forget."

Thats what I do when pplz trashed talked me in PS4 the last set I played or when azure was playing me there and talking more trash than I have herd in a while lul. Same when I got trash talked in 2010 a lot when pplz saying I was a wifi player and would be terrible irl and not place.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Another library venue being picked up on?

Rayquaza a beast :D

Library and church meeting rooms are so great for smash events, people don't know.
Pastors are usually okay with tournaments? I always thought most of them weren't.

Ray, everyone has their own definitions of trash talk, and to most of this community, they don't find it funny at all. They find it too cocky. It may not seem like that to you, but it does to them, so you should respect their feelings.

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
one church I asked near me b4 I got the library venue said we could host it there but I would need to purchase insurance since we would be an outside group :S

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay, can someone explain why Rage being one of the state's strongest players have to do with anything? We're talking how his interaction with others.

AllyKnight

too bad if he's a douche, cocky and whatever, **** him, the end. If you can't handle his interaction, then don't go to tournaments, he shouldn't be banned for those actions unless he start punching someone. He'll just have next to no supporters in tourneys. For I will support him for beating all of MI.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I barred Ray from my tournament because I know people will have less fun if he were there. I know the people that are attending almost unanimously do not enjoy his company. I do not care how good he is at smash. Tournaments are as much a social thing as they are a competitive one.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
While we're on the topic of banning people from tourneys, I propose a conditional ban of M2K from all future tourneys unless he provides the following:

1. Confirmation receipt of his entire travel itinerary, to and from his destination.
2. Contract that legally binds him to paying double for any venue furniture that he vomits on.
3. Written promise that he will use personal hygiene products prior to arrival at the venue.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yall should take the BASED RABBI approach: say that you will **** that person so bad that he will have no ego.

:denzel:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

I agree with Kevin fully.

And LMAOOO at Robin.

Also Elliot, I guess we just have to agree to disagree. I respect your decision.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
So now that the drama is done can we get back to the game? Hopefully this tourney doesnt create what this last 1 did lul

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
they need to update the emoticons for 3rd 4th and 5th gen pokemon

got pplz on BFC who would like to come any interested in giving them a ride?

also about the tourney It may be under Rayquazi's bimonthlies there (they spelled it wrong lul)

Keitaro

For Gamecube??? Loved that game!! I used to have a song from it in Brawl lol.

Why the hell am I even in this thread lol.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Lol that game was one of my faves for gamecube nex to melee and also Lost Kingdoms 2

they need a 3 though that game series had sum srs potential

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
well looks like 5 pplz so far but some pplz who want to go cant cuz they have no rides and if the trend continues, half the pplz who sign up wont sho but we still will reach 14 pplz

Top Bottom