• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

JCav

Smash Lord
JKBUK will probably not be going, that makes me in need of a teammate if I go.

And my new avi, aww yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ray, I'll be bringing my recording setup.

...and by recording setup, I mean my hacked Wii with force replay. (textures off, obviously)

Still looking for a teammate.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Look, if anyone gets priority over Jcav it's me. So y'all best back up off that *** before I gotta cut some *****es.

Oh I'm not going to this.

:yeahboi:

JCav

Smash Lord
I really hate to do this to everyone but JKBUK is CONFIRMED now. I'm sorry everyone!!! :(

Derek, just team with Ray and you guys will win ;)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yeah thats fine, i actually have to swing by the west coast to pick some people up but east coast shouldnt be that outta the way so yeah its fine. Any canadians interested? its on my way

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
and u going to this @ zinoto or jus trolling lul ( so I can make pools ahead of time)

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Well I called the venue back to confirm that they had everything rdy and stuff.

Turns out they are way behind schedule in construction and they dont have the tvs or wiis set up set up.

I gave the owner my number and he said he would call back if things moved along and it still could be hosted this week or next.

Until he calls idk if I have a venue lul Ill probably know on thurs or wed if this will be moved or not.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have an announcement.

The Michigan Brawl Power Rankings Panel has recently deliberated on the legitimacy of the tournament: RAGEquaza's Bi-Monthlies #2. After reviewing what events transpired during the tournament we have decided that:

The afformentioned tournament has 0 bearing toward Season 6 of the Power Rankings. We have concluded that due to illegimate seeding and dishonorable conduct from the Tournament Organizer that we cannot observe this tournament. And so all sets that may have bearings on the Power Rankings will be ignored.

If the Tournament Organizer wishes to dispute this decision, he may Private Message me on this website.

All future events from the Tournament Organizer will be considered as long as they meet the basic tournament eligibility criteria. This includes conduct. All future events deemed to be illegitimate will be subject to exclusion.

Thank you for time,

TC of the MI Brawl Power Rankings

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I have an announcement.

The Michigan Brawl Power Rankings Panel has recently deliberated on the legitimacy of the tournament: RAGEquaza's Bi-Monthlies #2. After reviewing what events transpired during the tournament we have decided that:

The afformentioned tournament has 0 bearing toward Season 6 of the Power Rankings. We have concluded that due to illegimate seeding and dishonorable conduct from the Tournament Organizer that we cannot observe this tournament. And so all sets that may have bearings on the Power Rankings will be ignored.

If the Tournament Organizer wishes to dispute this decision, he may Private Message me on this website.

All future events from the Tournament Organizer will be considered as long as they meet the basic tournament eligibility criteria. This includes conduct. All future events deemed to be illegitimate will be subject to exclusion.

Thank you for time,

But you guys should count lain's win over Ragequaza. Just not Rage's wins

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I have an announcement.

Thank you for time,

lulz. Im bettr than lik all of u but u dnt cownt my tourneyz lulz. best TO in mi = me.

Magmar is sweetz.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
at the request of smoke I will now have melee as a side event if any1 wants to enter lul

if the venue calls back and oks the the day that is

I main mewtwo in melee and I'm not entering lul

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Rayquaza you really need to get the date secured for this. I need to know if I'm housing Smoke/Syco since they want to come to my smashfest Thursday.

:phone:

Top Bottom