• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman 9 Celebration Tourney (Prizes) 2nd Round Start.....Finally

cba

Smash Master
SORRY 4 the double post. my bro wants to join with out wii can he still enter?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I hear ya, I wouldn't care if he was absolutely horrible (though with Brawl physics and gameplay, and the fact he would be big on projectiles and likely very powerful, I doubt it) I would of mained him in his awsome blue splendor in a heart beat

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
dude.... I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. I have a friend, you probably know him, his name is Wes, use to play samus in melee. His absolute favorite video game character is SONIC....and as crappy as a character as he is....he is doing WONDERS w/ him. he's going to shock evry1 when he brings him out in tournament. And you know....I dont care how much time I would've had to put into it.... but i would've loved to main the blue bomber.

hey how come ganon isnt allowed? didnt he appear in ne of the first 2 zeldas for nes? i mean i know he didnt have the human form he has now and he wuz a boar but still...still ganon.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Its really just a technicality, just like how Sheik can't be used, or G&W (the ultimate retro dude), since technically the human form debuted in the N64 era (if you wanna get real technical you could say SNES as Aghanim, but that would never count anyway).

and ya, if MM was in, I wouldn't constantly be changing mains and such, and would just devote to him, theres no one else I would rather use

Exia 00

Smash Champion
The closest i can get to maining him is using blue samus xD I got so upset when i saw that he didnt make it to the final roster. If theres another smash he just has to be in it ): I just cant relate to any characters besides sonic and snake but megaman was always my favorite. Thats the reason why i almost mained everyone lol. I would like to know what megaman would be included =/ I would like X or exe. but thats just me. Classic would be the mos logical choice. Even a chibi megaman would be awsome.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
I always thought mega man would be a perfect combination of mario and samus. mario's agility and speed if not just a TINY bit faster, and samus' use of weapons. he would've been awesome. i wuz sooo mad. not one capcom character. not even simon belmont.

yo back to that ganon issue. Just cuz he wuznt in his HUMAN FORM doesnt mean he didnt exist. it wuz still GANONDORF. its so not the same as sheik and zelda. sheik came out of freaking left field in N64. i wuz actually angry about that. it wuz ********. freaking sheik could've whooped ganon's A$$ if she wanted too. it wuz dumb. and she did in MELEE. hahaha. dude he's the worst character in the game. cut him sum slack.

check out this wikipage made on him. and check the info under the illustrations on the right. look at Game first appeared in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganondorf

Exia 00

Smash Champion
W00t! full ****** bracket! Dude im so hyped for this! Im just happy i have experience with most of the legal characters =)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Brackets are done, and good idea Ally, I'll set one up, im guessing you want in it

Also, until things start up, feel free to talk about anything Mega Man related here to get pumped up for Mega Man 9 and the tourney

Sk3ith

Smash Rookie
****, Put me on the waiting list too, Devil. Although, I'm still partially hope that I won't get to join. :/ But, megaman....

PS: Megaman X-X3 were the best Megaman games.

PSS: woops, censor....

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Which of my favorite bosses should I represent with the characters I choose? Hmm... Maybe I should play as Metaknight simply to represent Shademan. :laugh: (I honestly think I'd hate myself for a week if I did that.)

hyruleboy

Smash Apprentice
I know, but Ninten is not Ness
But you said if they were involved, and you allow Yoshi, who was NOT in any NES game.
So Yeah, Ness is in if Yoshi is in.

Edit: wait, was Yoshi's cookie on NES? I knew i was on GB, and I'm pretty sure it got ported to SNES...

Anyway, also, it's kinda a stretch for Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus.

Mmac

Smash Lord
But you said if they were involved, and you allow Yoshi, who was NOT in any NES game.
So Yeah, Ness is in if Yoshi is in.

Edit: wait, was Yoshi's cookie on NES? I knew i was on GB, and I'm pretty sure it got ported to SNES...

Anyway, also, it's kinda a stretch for Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus.
He was in Yoshi, Yoshi's Cookie (Both were ported to the NES), Mario is Missing *Sigh*, and some cameo's in other NES Games.

You could play as Zero Suit Samus in the original Metroid (Justin Bailey FTW!)

And Ganondorf is Ganon (Duh), but the "Real" Ganondorf didn't appeared until Link to the Past (Which he was only mention in Back Story).

But Ganondorf = Ganon

Ninten =/= Ness. They look similar, but they aren't the same people

Top Bottom