• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman 9 Celebration Tourney (Prizes) 2nd Round Start.....Finally

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:(:( I just can't beat you! Funny thing too. During the 2nd match I meant to pick Zelda instead of peach. How the hell does someone mess that up. Instead I get to watch my peach get ***** again by your samus :(

GG's. You're too good :laugh:

I lost 0-2.....again :(

Great Samus btw. I was hoping to do more than one samus ditto but whatever :ohwell:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
theres some good samus ditto experience and one piece of advice, use your zair(grab button in air) with samus cause its a great move

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I should. I tried before when I first started using samus, but I could never get used to it. But i'll take your advice and work on that :)

Good luck in the tourney btw

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
YO LEVINIFTY... sorry man. i JUST got home from work. I worked all day. whenever your ready. let me know. im good to go

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I was able to contact DevilWillCry. He said that due to him being unable to access the internet most of the time, this tourney is now cancelled...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
are you serious or just trying to **** with us, if you can contact him then you must be be close, let him use your computer

Chaco

Never Logs In
We're in contact with him since h is our clan mate, but he has to do what he must.

Darn, I was gonna have to play Mmac next to. =d

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
Marth wasn't in any game NES wise??
What was Wario in NES wise??
Ness was in Earthbound for the Famicom (which it was released for first before the SNES)

Meta Knight? Was he in the first Kirby?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Marth wasn't in any game NES wise??
What was Wario in NES wise??
Ness was in Earthbound for the Famicom (which it was released for first before the SNES)

Meta Knight? Was he in the first Kirby?
Marth was a playable character in the first and third Fire Emblem for the NES. Wario was in Wario's Woods, the last NES game Nintendo released in 1993. Ness was not on the NES; that was Ninten, a character who looks freakishly similar to him and that was Mother; Earthbound is the North American name for Mother 2.

Top Bottom