• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman 9 Celebration Tourney (Prizes) 2nd Round Start.....Finally

Mmac

Smash Lord
My favourites in the Mainstream series are:

2 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 7 > 8 > 5

I hated 8 So much. It wasn't bad gameplay wise, but the voice acting was UNBEARABLY TERRIBLE! I just couldn't stand it and it basically ruined the entire game for me.

But at least it wasn't as bad as 5

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
Jumpman told me to tell you guys that he's dropping out.

However, I haven't seen JOBOT Since..... ever either, so they probably both should be replaced by people on the Waiting list
ya replace me too much **** is goin on right meow.. sry devil

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
omg, i keep getting paired up with samusbrawler
I know, dammit. No offence but I kinda wanted to play some new people this time around :ohwell:

I'll just deal with it.

P.S. I also want to do a samus ditto with you. From what I saw/experienced your samus was really good :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I know, dammit. No offence but I kinda wanted to play some new people this time around :ohwell:

I'll just deal with it.

P.S. I also want to do a samus ditto with you. From what I saw/experienced your samus was really good :)
yeah, me to, well, after or during our matches well do some dittos

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hey sbfan01 I'll be here online all of today. Just tell me when. PM me or something. lol

oh, and anyone here can add me if they want, just ask. : P

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
bmaster, I might not be able to make it at 1 pm. Chances are I will be online later in the afternoon though. I'll try to make it at 1 though.

Once again, I can't sign in to NeW, for anyone here from there.

How's this going?
The message board for NeW is down for now. I don't know if it's coming back anytime soon though unfortunately, since Kasey doesn't seem to want to bring the site back...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yeah, me to, well, after or during our matches well do some dittos
Ok cool, cause I noticed that our samus' play very different from each other, which is good. I can learn a few things from you. I thought that thing you do when you attack and then go straight into samus' up b was pretty cool. Haven't seen that before.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Anyways im gonna go freshen up be bac by 1pm
I copied that from your profile message to me. I'm here now at 1pm, but since you meant AM apparently, that didn't work out...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Honestly, I have no power over the site's outage. KZF hasnt been online to give me the one thing needed to get it up. I am not sure where you got your assumption, DarkL. As long as he has that file, I cant do a thing.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
YOU COULDN'T OF MENTIONED THAT EARLIER???
Im grounded until i finished my Bronx high school of science test prep book... I would need to like wednesday!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Dabuz, looks like we'll have to get our match done soon. Would've/could've done it today, but unfortunately I missed you by about 2 hours :laugh:

We'll do it tomorrow then. I work till about 6:30 eastern, so we kinda have a really small window to finish this. But we can do it!

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
DevilWillCry.... I left Levinifty (guy from UK) a message like 2 days ago letting me know when would be a good time to get the match going, but still no response. We have till 8 pm EST today LEVINIFTY...so let me know what time is good for you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
well.....considering this tourney was supposed to end yesterday......<.<

Btw Samus, where in Alberta are you at?
I'm just outside of Edmonton, Stony Plain to be exact. I kind of hate it here, but I'll live ;)
I'm assuming you live in Alberta too right? Thats cool.

@Dabuz, I'm here now. Tell me when you're ready, I'll be ready shortly. And don't forget our samus dittos. I've been looking forward to them for some reason :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
well, im gonna eat now so 20 minutes from this post fine?
Yep, thats good. I might as well tell you my CP. Its FD.

Are you using the same FC. Last time I fought you , you said something about using a different FC, I think.

Top Bottom