• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
GL to everyone whose going to COT5. Hope you guys make md/va proud :8 and show them that we have some of the best random characters in the EC!!! Win some money someone lol

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about hosting a fest at my house and I stream the COT5 matches on my TV.(Found out I can connect my old pc to my tv lol!). While we also brawl on the side TVs!!!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
well they didn't use to have all the hats and the items and stuff. it was just vanilla, with every class having a primary, secondary, melee, that was it

then they started adding items, starting with (i think?) medic...or maybe pyro. but it was a new primary, secondary and melee with different functions, sidegrades, and they could only be unlocked by doing achievements

then people complained the achievements were too hard (rofl) and so random drops were implemented, and then valve started adding hats for cosmetic appeal...it was okay at first, but then the game became oversaturated with content, so much so that whenever i went to play i'd be saying "what the **** is that" to whatever the scout was holding, only to die seconds later

it also kinda killed the appeal of the game to see six heavies running around with six different wacky hats

but i'm rambling about a different game in a brawl thread, i dunno, it's fun but i just don't like it anymore, especially as spy when you have to consider every option and escape plan, difficult when a new gun is released every other day
I dunno, I've only been playing for a month lol

by added too much, what do you mean?
man w/e

that game isn't even worth it anymore

i used to love it, my main was spy and playing him is completely unique and unlike anything in any other game i've played, but then they added too much and it just got silly

i sold my entire backpack, everything in it, for a copy of super meat boy when it came out for pc, best decision i've ever made
so am I

hope aposl wins too

team fortress 2 free to play now btw :D

Ya'll gotta pick up Monday Night Combat.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63200/

It's also on Xbox, which is what I play it on. The PC version is more updated but I'm not sure just how much by. I do know that there are hats and ****, but not nearly as much as TF2 has.

It's actually very similar to TF2 in a lot of ways, but it has a nice DoTA/LoL feel to it all wrapped in a Third Person Shooter.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Idk what you're talking about, I'm still walking on invisible ceilings in the 360 version!!! :D

I do have the PC version too lol and I agree... it's completely lost it's appeal after they did more then just one upgrade per weapon >.>

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
updates:

me and june got 1st seeds in singles and dubs (i haven't lose a game in teams or singles, june only lost 1 game when he went wigi and he beat someone in teams with falcon) he teamed with pink fresh btw

seagull/EE/gimr got 2nd seed
pink fresh/noid got 3rd seed

tiger and apostle dind't make it out :(

mmmmm seagull/tin man (canada oli) got 2nd seed in teams

i think thats everything i know

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
would anyone be interested if I hosted a smashfest or possibly a tournament in the next month? I live in Manassas Virginia, but my house has a basement that's big enough to host a fest

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I'm sad about Luckay :(. Whelp time to work harder!!! :8

Did any good peaches go? And if so did any make it out lol? I would of liked to go again just so they could say I was best in EC again... COT4 was funny

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Being that it's Pitzer talking to Luckay, I think they're referring to Luckay's matches, not Nicole's.

Btw, Pitzer, I have a 360 now. **** will be had in the coming days.

And anybody else that want the fabled "Matador D" can get it in any fighting game under the sun.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
From what I think I heard I think Junebug and GIMR got 9th. Dunno what Logic got.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Kinda mad! June gimr and logic were only ones actually high up :( good job to others for getting close but we need to step it up guys... I really wanna play more! Gah sucks md/va is so spread out.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Well. Now that I have a little extra cash. I wouldn't mind going to va to play... And if anyone else wants to go down and is on the way. I'll gladly drive

I also wouldn't mind taking the metro to get there :8. Never really traveled by train or bus. Ex for when I went to Vegas and Howard U (fun times :D)

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Being that it's Pitzer talking to Luckay, I think they're referring to Luckay's matches, not Nicole's.

Btw, Pitzer, I have a 360 now. **** will be had in the coming days.

And anybody else that want the fabled "Matador D" can get it in any fighting game under the sun.
Whats your XBL Gamer Tag?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
COT5 was fun, I was happy to make it out of pools which like never happens LOL

June training is too good, smartest mindgames imo.

WHAT'S GOOD WITH A WOODBRIDGE TOURNY!?!?!?!?!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
what's happening this Saturday!? someone make something happen. next time i play June im gettin all up in that ***

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Ay let people cool down, we just had a national lol.

Actually, Seagull has his place to himself since his family went to ocean city for a week. He said he'd be down for a smashfest at the least.

Top Bottom