• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Aposl

Smash Ace
lol gimr. I realize you and matt are close because he's always had to save your *** and you still sleep in the same bed but brothers aren't the only one's allowed to 'have someone's back'. :017:

Your definition of being on someone's nuts is much different then me and korns, we have our own beds dawg.

Sova~
just... Lol!

edit: also gimr dont fEEd the troll, hes goin for low blows, and I dont feel like getting hit in the family jewels! XD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
trolls gonna troll I guess.

@EE: there's a difference between having some one's back and being on their nuts. We'll only defend each other if we think the other one is right. Korn is on your nads 24/7 :cool:

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Meh I'm more excited for SWTOR!!! Building a damn computer just for that!!! But I'll be there since it's two months early. Hopefully I can get it off after taking a 10 day vacation the previous week lmao. Liking the advance notice, keep it up.

:phone:

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Brawl tomorrow after 4!!!! Someone pick a spot and let's make it happen... I'm dead serious!

And maybe Thursday too lol? Gotta go to work for like 2 hours but free after 11! Lets goes. I'm going for that top tier training.

Almost willing to drive to VA lol

:phone:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Coney, I remember recording you and GIMR vs Shadow & dmbrandon on stream at I think KTAR 4.
Do you want me to upload those? Otherwise, I'm gonna delete them cus they're taking up room in my comp lol

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So like cot5 is less than one week away. Just want to say that since a lot of md/va is going out of state again that we all do well and don't get screwed over in pools. Hype! :D

Top Bottom