• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll buy the/a ticket for 200 bucks. I don't care about a 50 buck increase. Normal prices are between 400-500$. Text/pm/message me if you offer to sell it =).

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
^ LOL

I got the money from saving up, various freelancing PHP/MySQL jobs, and some tax returns. :stupidfox:

And nah, videos definitely gonna come out, just at an upload speed of 0.72Mbps. So now we'll have to wait until December 2012 for those videos!!

Aposl

Smash Ace
korn we aren't here to entertain you that's what those boring Asian - girl groups you like are for... ;)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^
Well thats just creepy looking.

This Saturday, I hope people play on my Wii. I need more matches on my channel. If anyone MM's then please do it on my Wii!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I find it amusing that I just posted a completely random gif cause I thought it was funny and peeps STILL be hating

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's completely random though. Godzilla is flying on his back. I don't understand it. Pick a better gif next time for "Hater's gonna hate" LOL.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Wondertwin powers activate!!!

Apostle- form of a hopper on GIMR's nuts!! (lol didn't you say that to Korn? Me thinks GIMR is a big boy :p)

GIMR- form of a hater on the haters!!!

Even tho ur not twins lol. You sure do help eachother out just like some other ppl do.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Renan, sorry you don't have anybody to stick up for you, lol. I think there is a reason no one wants you to have they're back though... :awesome:

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Renan, sorry you don't have anybody to stick up for you, lol. I think there is a reason no one wants you to have their back though... :awesome:
Lmao yeah a friend of yours can answer that... Btw I fixed something for you :p find it!

I prefer it that way anyways; last time I had someone's back I was the one who got screwed over.
Life is a lot easier when you don't have anyone holding you back.

Aposl

Smash Ace
You just got to be careful man, just because one person screws you over doesn't mean everyone else will. People are what make life meaningful, just doing for yourself feels good now, because there's no pain involved, but a purely self gratifying life is hollow and meaningless in the long run.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I looked into it and I cant sell the pass to get the ticket to Cali for 200 and my flight is already booked :(.

Looks like Im going to Boss this up and beg for a weekend again...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@seagull: I didn't make the GIF lol.

@everyone else: we're brothers, how do you expect us not to have each other's backs?

thirdly, I thought Korn was on EE's nuts before my bro said anything.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol GIMR. I realize you and Matt are close because he's always had to save your *** and you still sleep in the same bed but brothers aren't the only one's allowed to 'have someone's back'. :017:

Your definition of being on someone's nuts is much different then me and Korns, we have our own beds dawg.

Sova~

Top Bottom