• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Maybe if the best mk in our region went to one >_>
then tell neo to go :cool:

but nah i didnt have any monies. BUT unemployment kicked in today oh yeaaa

i feel like playing sometime this week. im chillin with my gf in Silver Spring off Colesville now. who wants to play? i cant drive too far tho and i cant really bring peeps here cuz its my gf's place

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking to play also... I wanna relearn mindgames in this game!!! I need to learn every single one! So whose playing and where? I want some practice

Aposl

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305288

I know this is in a while, but if you guys help me hype this we should get mad attendance, I got 2 NY/NJ cars saying they want to come, I m going to see if NC will come to this,and we are going to see if we can find a mega bus route to Bmore and get canada a t this to, Me, GIMR, and Logic chilled with them yesterday and they are all real cool guys...

I cant do this without you guys, but I will try.I know if you guys talk to your peep you can get some interest, lets do this guys!

Coney

Smash Master
i don't think i'll be able to host another house tourney at any point anytime soon, had an audition yesterday that i'm pretty sure i destroyed. rehearsals are 11am on saturdays starting shortly, so it'll be a small while (until a little after my birthday in september) before we can do another thing at my place

that is, if yalls are still interested

KageMurphy

Smash Master
WoodBridge should happen 3rd week of July, yes I'm talking like anything is confirmed but oh well its the best date and gives Kenny time to attempt to get the venue :017:

Someone should prolly ask Kenny!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
When are people free? Smashfest at my house this week? Tell me days people are free and I'll accommodate.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Friday and Saturday... During the day on Friday cause Thursday maybe going to midnight release with pps and gotta work out around 9 am on Friday :/

Come also Joe!!! Bring Caitie :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How would people feel about a Wednesday Smashfest at my house? I got ample amount of space to put ****.

Ellicott city, Md. I'm like 25 mins from Omni and Lie. 20 from Tant, Phil, Tko, Pink Fresh, Noid, SSR, Bert, and Coney/Sassy. I'm like 5-10 minutes from Neo, Noraa, and Shado. Etc...

An hour away for me. I might go. Maybe if anyone from FC wants to join in too to help make this a bigger event

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Please text me or post here if you're gonna go: 443-204-3967.

I'd like to know ahead of time how many people would show up.

Within the distance of my house (Of 5 minutes) there is Wendy's, Checker's, every pizza place, Chipotle, Chickfila, BK, McD's, Subway, etc...I live next to everything food related other then like Sonic.

Er, what is Fc Roger? A city?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh, I feel dumb for not realizing that lool. Yea I know Falls Church, but never really see it abbreviated lol.

Not sure for the start point at this time period. I'd imagine I'd start around 4-5ish and end around whenever I feel like it (Prob 10-12ish).

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there Joe. I get off early tomorrow :) and I work late the next day!!! Woot. If anyone needs a ride let me know(if it's on the way lol)

Coney

Smash Master
welp i didn't get in the show, apparently i didn't match what she was going for with the rest of the cast. she wanted the main lead female to be tall and thin, and i didn't make a convincing brother nor fiancee, what with me being short and all

poor me

good news is, expect another event probably the weekend after i get home from disney (23rd)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
So the 23rd or after 23rd lol?

W00t brawl at seagulls today!!!!

Guys something has to happen this weekend... I will freaking drive to PA or Nj if I have to!!! lol gah!

If nothing happens in md/va. It's between NY or PA :p. Either way I know I'm going to a tourny this Saturday....

B0NK

Smash Lord
Wait... what's in NY/NJ this weekend??? lol haven't heard about anything (I know there's something on the 9th though)

But the region just had a major... it's normal for there not to be a tourney the weekend after cause people just had to pay for travel, hotel, etc. expenses.

Not saying there shouldn't be something this weekend though =P Imma be at kings dominion! :D

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
welp i didn't get in the show, apparently i didn't match what she was going for with the rest of the cast. she wanted the main lead female to be tall and thin, and i didn't make a convincing brother nor fiancee, what with me being short and all

poor me
Sorry to hear that, Zak :(

At least it had nothing to do with your performance, for the most part. U still da bess.

Coney

Smash Master
Sorry to hear that, Zak :(

At least it had nothing to do with your performance, for the most part. U still da bess.
see, but that's worse though!

like, i can alter my performance and be a better performer, that's something i can change, i just hate being told no because i'm not tall/short/fat/skinny/whatever enough, can't really change those things, not without time anyway

rather be told "you suck" than "you're good but the lead is tall so you're out"

worst part is i was going out for a part i played three years ago and won an award for, so i was really confident

w/e w/e i'm ranting, see you guys in a few weeks

@ SSR, it would be ON the 23rd, i'll put up a thread if i get confirmation

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
W00t coney!!! I love you!! All homo :p. Practicing like crazy!!!!!

Room for 1 more in car. Idrc about gas so charging like 5. If you want to go aim me or message on boards. ATM we are 90% confirmed but will know by early Friday if 100%. Housing is made and leaving to tourny Friday either during the day or evening!

Top Bottom