• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcons Country results

Keto

Smash Journeyman
keto when did i forget who you were lol? i don't remember this :x
We were playing with 2 other people losers switched out and you said I don't know these people to someone. Then I said Pine it's me Keto or something like that. Haha it's all good anyway.

Nah, Keto. I've been to most of the MMs :p Recently I haven't had anyone to play with/training johns. Speaking of which, Elen we need to play more. Your like 20 mins away, and I know there's vacation coming up... no excuses!
Oops my bad. Are you going to the next Maine tournament?

Matdotzeb are there going to be full results?

Pine

Smash Ace
@keto of course iknow who you are! you are the cute lil link player with a dream im sowwy <3333

@maria/banks I BEAT BANKS WITH MY KIRBY ITS UNDEFEATED VS HIM LOLOLOLOL youll get him next time ;) its his weakness

Skler

Smash Master
Sklerouts (get it? It's a pun).

Dazwa- Watching your match vs thorn made me VERY HAPPY. Red power is too good.

Darc- Lol @ the last stocks on kongo jungle. Sorry we had to be so ghey, but you're that good.

Banks- You and solar did really well. Nice job tieing with me in singles!

Solar- Glad to see you're (finally) getting back into tournies.

Zoso- Red power is too **** good. I'll see you at SNF!

Th0rn- Too close in teams. Didn't play you in singles, as seems to be the case with everyone.

Hayato- Too goot in teams and really fun friendlies.

PC- Link dittos at SNF!

Cort- Zomg both games were so **** close. You're good with like, every character in the game.

Pine- Stop knocking me out of tournaments.

Keto- Your link keeps getting better and better.

Cogsmooch- I didn't forget you, I had english class. Team friendlies ftw.

Maria- You'll beat Banks next time.

Elen- Our games were kind of funny...and yellow.

Purple Cobra- SNF BABY!

Matt.Zeb- This is the first tourny we've both been in where I didn't end up playing you isn't it?

Pat/Pro- I didn't play you, as usual.

Iron Chief- Always fun to talk to. Too bad we rarely play.

KevinM dedicated houser- I'll see you at SNF good sir. You were hiding this entire tournament.

Uhhh...that's it I think.

Banks

Smash Hero
just reconstruct up to 9th, thats all u need right. assuming u want results for 'discussion" about stuff >____________________________> me th0rn and skler tied for 9th I THINK, another space was blank

_milktea

Smash Lord
**** right. Actually idk, that's what Matt told me...! So poo :x.

I still don't know how brackets work despite having played for over a year ^_^;. Nus just told me that winning once in winners bracket counts for twice in losers, and I was amazed.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I think you got 13th, I am pretty sure I got 13th too.

Finals was Hayato/Cort, hayato beat darc so darc went to losers with guaranteed 5th. I think Hayato beat one other person before that and that person was guaranteed 9th? I got dq'd right before that so I was guaranteed 17th? Unless there was another person hayato beat after me. I beat one person in losers so that makes 13th? I think that's how it went.

Edit: So to fix some of it, there's no 11th...
1st The $10,000 Bladebeaker (PC Chris)
2nd The Apple Bladebreaker (Cort)
3rd Hayato
4th The Choo Choo Bladebreaker (Darc)
5th: The Red Bladebreaker (Dazwa) / Pine
7th: The Ginger Bladebreake (ZoSo) / Pat/Pro
9th: The Non-Black Bladebreaker (Banks) / Skler / The Pew Pew Bladebreaker (Thorn), One more?
13th: Nus, Milktea?, Elen?, Mattdotzeb?

You can change mine to The Cute-Asian Bladebreaker on the front page if you want. ^^ Sorry, I didn't know all the bladebreakers made bladebreaker names before it was too late. T_T

Top Bottom