• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcons Country results

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Color blind johns. I actually only did my shoutouts via hair color for the Daz.

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
haha yo banks.. i lol'd at u facing maria soo bad.. hahah she wuz a lil gurl!!! me and mah boy nemisis wuz callin u a bully and everything.. haha buh good ****.. and thanx for giving mah fox propz when i kno it blowz lolz.. buh mayb i'll keep gettin better who knowz mayb we could team up one day :] ... and thorn.. i kno u dont really kno me.. buh im da young dark skinned dude who playz fox.. jezuz do u have to pwn me every time we get at it.. ur falco rapez mah fox to hard ima have to nuter ur falco or suttin... u should give me tips or suttin.. >_>.. buh good **** everybody i had fun..

_milktea

Smash Lord
They got upset? My bad. Next time I'm driving my car to your house because we just got a 3rd car sooo I won't be needing rides again. Thanks though.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I mooch the most rides :D Speaking of mooching whos going to snf >_>? LOL Nus u might of done better than V but he defeated my kirby so hes the real winner. LOL jk

Banks

Smash Hero
haha yo banks.. i lol'd at u facing maria soo bad.. hahah she wuz a lil gurl!!! me and mah boy nemisis wuz callin u a bully and everything.. haha buh good ****.. and thanx for giving mah fox propz when i kno it blowz lolz.. buh mayb i'll keep gettin better who knowz mayb we could team up one day :] ... and thorn.. i kno u dont really kno me.. buh im da young dark skinned dude who playz fox.. jezuz do u have to pwn me every time we get at it.. ur falco rapez mah fox to hard ima have to nuter ur falco or suttin... u should give me tips or suttin.. >_>.. buh good **** everybody i had fun..
LOL well i figured i'd show her how it's done so she can get better if she wants =p also i didn't want her to think i was letting her kill me, so i left no question in her mind LOL

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Guts: Good teaming with you, too bad it didn't work out too well. Good job for your first tournament (it was your first right?).

Ironchief: Thanks for the ride, I hope you were joking about not giving me the change back.

Skler: Great teaming with you and great Link dittos.

Darc: Snake crawl lol.

Dazwa: Yea I know it's a really bad habit that I need to overcome. (The up+b)

Cogsmooch: Good games man, I think I've seen you at every tournament I've been to.

Banks: I just wish I could get as far as you guys.

Th0rn: GOOD PILLARS!1!

Mattdotzeb: Very close games, I guess a bladebreaker was supposed to win that set like you said. We need to have another money match Link vs. Fox sometime.

PC Chris: It was good to finally play you even though it was only in friendly teams.

KDJ: Nice to finally meet you.

Larx: Awesome non TV games we played, you kicked my ***.

Solar: Skeet Skeet haha good games.

Boxman: Can I be a bladebreaker? Please?

Pine: Thanks for forgetting who I was lol.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol you part of that family?
she was so young, i felt bad for her.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
8 year old girl = good bracket LOL I'm jealous. But seriously, props to Maria because if I was an 8 year old girl and walked in there I would have run screaming.

Darc give me a shoutout.

Daz you are right we've never played except for that one tourney set! If I come to Mr Dikkt we will have to play for like hours.... I need to get better at this game. >_<

PC I need to ****ing MM your bowser.

Gutts

Smash Cadet
Nah, Keto. I've been to most of the MMs :p Recently I haven't had anyone to play with/training johns. Speaking of which, Elen we need to play more. Your like 20 mins away, and I know there's vacation coming up... no excuses!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
guess im late for shout outs :o

pc - ***** by u again. my *** hurts very much >=( i will come back after u just u wait hehe

cort - kid just ***** my *** on mute city and 4 stocked my marf what a joke haha kits too goot.

th0rn - partner in crime we did good except i slacked a buncha times sorry buddy hehe. fox ditto again sir!

banks - we didn play :(

kevinM - we didn play ;(

Patrick/Professional - how does it feel to be tilted ?! haha that was funny i was expecting u to win but u blew it.

Darc - I got lucky versus u and u sandbagged what a jerk and i wasnt able to take out cort like u asked :(

Dazwariooo - kid is goot i cannot defeat u on RC :( we didn even get to play :(

Iron chief - goot stuff in teas u had me hurt'n ;o

DJ - coulda won sum extra weekend party $$ o well just shows how generous u are :)

DJ falll river dude - good job on te wins on yur 2nd tourney hopefully u do better at SNF if u go.

OG turtles - we slacked n next time enter plese roga and chingy.

zoso - did good on teams nice!!

and everyone else that i didn mention, nus, milktea,spawn,sean, blal blah blah oit was goot 2 see yall .. hope u had goot tymes :)

th0rn

Smash Lord
oh right, i remember you. Your fox is feckin good and helped me warm up =)

XmeX565

Smash Cadet
LOL well i figured i'd show her how it's done so she can get better if she wants =p also i didn't want her to think i was letting her kill me, so i left no question in her mind LOL

your talking about me! =D
i have been practicing, so then i can be really good and we can have a re-match!

Maria

Banks

Smash Hero
your talking about me! =D
i have been practicing, so then i can be really good and we can have a re-match!

Maria
why hello maria, yes you are definitely the best girl of your age i have ever played. you are on your way to becoming a CHAMPION!!!

i would have gone easy on you if i thought u'd get sad but i showed u full respect by using my skillz =D

EDIT - PC I BEAT UR FALCO THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME I LET UR KIRBY BEAT MY FOX I REPEAT FOX arghhhhh CAPS

XmeX565

Smash Cadet
why hello maria, yes you are definitely the best girl of your age i have ever played. you are on your way to becoming a CHAMPION!!!

i would have gone easy on you if i thought u'd get sad but i showed u full respect by using my skillz =D

thank you =) you are the best player i have ever played!

i didnt get sad, i am just happy i actually made it to the second round!
and thank you that you used your skill, i have never personally seem a pro play ssbm...my brother, Fizz, watches youtube videos of pros..so i had so much fun!

Maria

Banks

Smash Hero
thank you =) you are the best player i have ever played!

i didnt get sad, i am just happy i actually made it to the second round!
and thank you that you used your skill, i have never personally seem a pro play ssbm...my brother, Fizz, watches youtube videos of pros..so i had so much fun!

Maria
why thank you, glad you had fun =)

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
maria is officially beast. I nominate her to be a blade breaker.

And I also need my sig, Boxman said I was in after I beat him at beyblades.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Did someone else knock Maria out of losers or did she just leave after she lost to banks? I think at my first tournament ever with a decent amount of good players, I only got past one person too. @_@ That person was milktea. Hahaha! Now she's gonna mention how she ***** me on Saturday.

I think everyone had fun.

Cort

Apple Head
I had a lot of fun, this was one of the best tournaments I've been to.

Also, I'm surprised Maria posts here. Keep playing and getting better! Hopefully Kirby will be better in Brawl, haha.

XmeX565

Smash Cadet
lol

NusCirtap: I left after i faced banks, =(

Cort: thanks! i have been practincing! yea i am hoping that Kirby better in Brawl too =D

Top Bottom